It's funny the way you guys hate on fat people yet this woman is far more of an athlete than all of you

It's funny the way you guys hate on fat people yet this woman is far more of an athlete than all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yoMAsL4AZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woman

Hahahaha

I loved the people being like "SHE NEEDS EVERY POUND ON HER BODY TO GET THAT WEIGHT OVER HER HEAD", and the North Korean that placed one spot ahead of her did significantly better while weighing almost 100 lbs less.

since when does a body weight c&j make someone an athlete?

Where's your medal?

She's like 150 kg and takes steroids, of course she's going to be stronger than me.

1/10

maybe she would've done better than bronze if she wasnt so fat

Is an bulldyke a athlete?

>Bronze

Literally worthless.

>185 whole fucking lbs

Golly, she sure is strong...

Not sure if trolling or just think

Add the weights, retard.

do those look like 20 pound weights

Yes. It says so right on them dude.

>lbs
Spotted the Obesican

So fucking weird. For a woman to be as strong as a man on many oly lifts they have to be at a certain weight. How many top athletes are there who can do these movements at a lower body weight 200 > and they can clean. dl, jerk, etc.. over 350lb???

It literally says right on the weights dude. Not my fault that your shit genetics makes you blind and stupid.

Her medal won't make her not die at 45 from a heart attack and the beetus.

>a bodyweight clean and jerk

If my sport was legal I'd be an considered an athlete too

I fell like op is the one in pic lol

god youre good bait. if youre actually serious, olympic lifts are measured in kg and not lbs.

160kg

youtube.com/watch?v=3yoMAsL4AZo

she does suck ass though and its embarrassing how shes 20kg fatter than everyone else. only reason she even got a medal is because the weightlifting jews banned russia as revenge for putin and because the BBW weight class is a massive joke. its funny because even with that taken in to account shes probably healthier than 1/2 of fit and definitely stronger than anyone on fit except for me of course. your all pathetic skinnyfats

I feel sorry for the people at the Olympic orgies

KILOGRAMS you complete and utter retard.

americans suck so god damn much when will owg come back

'nuff said

Didn't even make the team this year