How do I achieve harambe?

Get murked in Cincinnati

take ur dick out when you bench press

You don't. Your skeletal structure is different, your muscle structure is different, your brain is different. It's impossible to look like this unless you genetically modify yourself.

Do you have a problem with harambe bro?

Safeguard a small child after his negligent parents let him fall 20 feet into your enclosure.

Get shot.

No, I have a problem with Cincinnati

It is America's worst city

64 scoops / day + SS

good, becouse I dont want anyone talking shit about harambe okay

just ask this upstanding individual

Why would you like to look like a retarded nigger?

>like a retarded nigger

Apes may not be able to process thoughts and complex equations like us, but they're still very intelligent creatures.

God she really just is butt ass ugly.

>Intelligent creature
Then why did he die?

Because he was shot to death.

>Intelligent creature
>Shot to death
Pick one.

Shes famous now love her or hate her she made it
Same reason a human getting shot will die also

If he wasn't a retarded nigger he could have dodged the bullet like a normal human being.

What? Humans get shot to death all the time.

>intelligence
>could have dodged the bullet
>a big ass gorilla can dodge a bullet coming at it at high speeds

You're either trolling or an idiot. I'm willing to bet it's the former.

>implying all humans are intelligent

I am pretty damn sure if you look at the statistics niggers get shot a lot more then people with higher IQs

IMO he only died because he didn't want to leave the child's side long enough to use his Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

It was his love for children that was his undoing. Otherwise, he would have simply teleported behind the shooter with his katana.

Maybe it's because these people with lower IQs are usually dumbfucks who spend their lives in gangs and can't do shit except be a welfare whore and make like 10 children.

Retarded humans, mostly niggers
Lol you clearly dont know anything about bullet speed, you really need to kill yourself because you are a faggot.

why is harambe so popular (again) ?

Memes.

Let's see you dodging a bullet fagtron.

Top zoz'

why out of nowhere people decided to make memes again? it's like they forgot for a while but now out of nowhere everyone is up with the memes.

>spend their lives in gangs and can't do shit except be a welfare whore and make like 10 children.

This is the result not the cause

I can, i am not a niggerfaggot like you.

His chest is def lacking though traps and shoulders are on point

Because it's hip and more and more people are getting access to social media as internet becomes cheaper and more common nowadays. Soon all of your memes won't just be something you know about, everyone will know them.

We /facebook/ now

It's both. When you're the son of a gangbanger who probably abandoned you at birth you don't really have much to work with. So the natural course of action is to follow in your dad's footsteps and become just like him. Bad parenting can ruin generations of people.

WHEN YOU ARE THE SON OF A MONKEY YOU SWING AROUND AND EAT BANANAS UNTIL YOU GET SHOT

MONKEYS HAVE LIMITS THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING YOU CAN'T MAKE A MONKEY HUMAN

SEE

Gyno

I thought we were talking about black people?

This is a harambe thread on Veeky Forums in which he was killed for not relaxing around blackz.

2deep4me

It wasn't a black man who killed him, it was the zookeeper who was actually white. I agree that black people tend to have more terrible parents and grow up in worse areas, but blaming an entire race for two bad parents just isn't logical. Whoever were the parents of that kid should've been more responsible, but what happened has happened. There's nothing else we can really do.

look all I am saying is Harambe belongs in Africa as do many other things

She's 48 you fucking cunt

what am I fighting for /fraud/?

What you don't seem to understand is that DUE TO BIOLOGICAL factors, blacks on average are far less intelligent than whites or east Asians.

Niggers have sat in Africa for thousands of years without inventing anything past stone-age level technology.

They are bad parents because they are biologically prone to be stupid, violent, and lack empathy/reason/impulse-control.

>but whitey jus oppresing them

It's ANYWHERE in the world, and even in America, they make up 13% of the population but use more welfare than whites, they have affirmative action which makes businesses have to hire less qualified blacks over more qualified whites, they have a half-black president, and most of their shithole cities where they live in large numbers like Detroit have a local government comprised of mostly blacks.

They fuck everything up because they're a sub-race, the root cause of all their problems is because they're biologically prone to being stupid.

This.

It's like why whites are more savage and degenerate than East Asians, it's just because as a violent sub-race, they're genetically more prone to it.

Just look at the statistics, whites just have lower IQ, simple fact, simple explanation to their behaviour.

SS+GOBANANAS

>It's like why whites are more savage and degenerate than East Asians

They're not if whites could live in a racially homogeneous country like the East Asians get to do.

In Japan there's practically no crime compared to western countries. In western countries we have strong nigger/hispanic/degenerate influence on white children through media.

Whites only have a very slight difference in IQ compared to east Asians, it's nothing like the difference in intelligence between whites and blacks. The difference in intelligence between whites and blacks is about as big as the difference between the intelligence between blacks and gorillas.

I'm being quite serious when I tell you that I would feel 1000x safer around a bunch of gorillas than I would walking around in a primarily black area.

Boku harambe is joining isis.

Awww, is the intellectually inferior one trying to argue?

Sorry, I don't speak barbarian

Serioysky, gorlillas has tiny fucjing legs, how much could they deadlift? I bet i could go to pack of gorillas, challange the silverback on deadlift and become the new leader.

Can never unsee her nudes.

NOT

>It's a /poltard on top of mount stupid spouting pro-racial pseudo-scientific theories, none of which have been approved in modern academia

I know you never took beyond introductory biology classes in uni.