How to go bearmode? Bearmode is the best body type by far, you can fuck qt 3...

How to go bearmode? Bearmode is the best body type by far, you can fuck qt 3.14's and pick them up with one fucking hand.

Bulk and lift

Bearmode requires large amounts of muscle mass, plus usually body hair

Do not fall for the recent trend of "bears" that are just fat and hairy

Eat A LOT and do strongman training. We'll become bearmode together user.

Fuck yeah

This creature is ugly but I want to empty my sack all in and over it.

you will need roids. There is no natty bearmode

Pin 1g of test-e per week.
Eat everything all the time.
Lift heavy things and put them down again.
Avoid cardio.
Drink full fat milk and beer. Water is for homosexuals.
Take the elevator to the first floor AVOID THE STAIRS.

Haha almost upvoted but this is obviously a repost

Dbol and milk

we will all make it. just keep lifting, the eating part is easy

Which is good if you wanna be a rapist. Otherwise not so much, because no one finds this attractive

>Have naturally high test
>Eat huge
>Lift huge
>Bearmode activated

I do. also
>choosing your goal based on what other people think
summer was supposed to be over

No natty bear mode, haha. You fuckers will tell yourselves anything to justify using roids. You can't maintain being super muscular and shredded for any real period of time without roids but being super muscular with a reasonable bf% is totally attainable natty. Just look at pre-test bodybuilders and add like 5% bf.

>choosing your goal based on what other people think
I wasn't saying that
I was just telling you, how are you going to end up fucking anyone (according to your post) when they don't find you attractive? The only option is being a rapist

only gay guys like bearmode
women are scared of bearmode

T.bearmode

any follow up? did he make it?

Nah. he ate his own hand and died

The pic is after he achieved bearmode. He made it

Should I lose weight before becoming bearmode? Since I'm just chub/fat atm. Or just eat maintenance for a while whilst continuing lifting, then after a while start EATING BIG.

get out

This, I was wondering myself. I'm chubby, 5'9 and 170 pounds. I want to reach the bearmode/fridge mode aesthetic but I'm cutting, not sure if I should wait until I go below my current 24%ish body fat.

I don't know how good my advice is, but if you're a beginner, I would cut and continue lifting weights. Cut to 10-15%. You will continue to make strength gains because you are a beginner. From there, do a clean bulk.