Hitting on Goth Girl

Hey Veeky Forums how do u hit on goth girl through text? Got this qt in uni who I flirted a bit. Got her number and wondering how i should approach.
Pic related. Looks like her.

wtf, I love goths now

Tell her you loved catcher in the rye and you have a $10 gift card to hot topic

Rip OP, famous last words

this

Don't try to hard to be like her. She's into you because you're you, not her. Play into the dorky guy that doesn't know what's going on meme. A calculated amount of beta-ness is necessary to proceed.

Tell her you're thinking about killing yourself tonight, to get the conversation started

talk to her about things she likes, like music and shit. try not to assume too much about her.
expect either great or horrible sex, no in-between.

Why would you add meme in there? What the fuck does that even mean in that context you fucking double 9gag nigger

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

maybe if she were in high-school in 2006.

archetype.

I would tell her how I've been craving tight pale pussy for dinner

cure lyrics

This. Don't try too hard to meme like her. She's into you because of your memes, not hers. Play into the dorky meme that doesn't meme what's memeing on meme. A calculated amount of memey-ness is necessary to proceed.

Goth girls generally are just overgrown high schoolers who want to be living ten years ago.

Become VLAD or you have no chance

>tfw absolutely loved the whole gotch/scene thing that was super popular about 10 years ago
>tfw love Halloween and used to watch the nightmare before christmas with all my goth friends every halloween
>tfw used to go to hot topic on the weekends and listen to linkin park and the birthday massacre, and I had a full head of hair and it was long and covered one of my eyes
>tfw I used to be able to talk about invader zim and tim burton movies on the reg with all my goth friends
>tfw all the goth girls i knew were total cuties who would wear striped leggings and combat boots and fingerless gloves and black eyeshadow hhhnnnggg they were so hot
>tfw used to cosplay as halloweentown sora and go to conventions
>tfw I used to have a deviantart account and i drew pictures of vampires and werewolves and used to roleplay with the qt goth girls and shyly flirt through our characters and we were so young and innocent and it was the greatest possible time of my life
>tfw I lived in a goth garden of eden
>tfw goth has been dead for years
>tfw all my goth friends grew up, moved away, became either hipster sjws or dude weedlmao potheads
>tfw I went to college and had to start acting like a normie and stopped wearing black jeans and converse and I cut my hair and I don't fit into my old costumes anymore and in general my life fucking sucks because I have to conform
>tfw I have to hang around homestuck fans now because they're really the only hanger-ons of the whole goth/emo subculture, but even homestuck hasn't been popular in years and it ended recently, so that will go away soon too
>tfw I just want to be 15 again

At least the homestuck girls are hot

Where do I find a girl that looks like this Veeky Forums?

Just gotta pay attention... although they're more inclined to not like based on your fashion, music, etc... so they're more vain in that respect.

Becoming fit main objective is for girls
>only faggot says >lifting for girls

Goth can come back, I know it can.

Do you not know how meme is used in a proper sense? It doesn't mean Internet joke you uneducated fuckhead.

Be depressed. That's how I've fucked all the goth chicks in my life.

Tell her that you're into femdom

>stopped wearing black jeans and converse
Dude, you gotta be kidding me. This is pretty much standard wear in the entire western world, at least ten percent of men wear converse in uni
Black jeans are reasonably common too, although most guys where I live would pick dark blue or dark grey instead
You just went full retard

I mean I still wear black jeans on occasion and still own a pair of chucks, but I suppose I should have included the fact that I stopped wearing black skinny jeans, studded belts, checkered converse, final fantasy shirts and invader zim lanyards

none of that, I really feel, is appropriate apparel for a man in his mid twenties

Dudw yyou serious. Look autist just do this. Tell her wherebyoure at and tell her to cone over. The talking is for after sex and it wont matter much if you fuck her brains out.

You mean emo's.

>tfw you will never be a Vlad or Stephanie

idk man everyone called us goths and that's what we called ourselves

Post moar goth cuties

kek I love this meme

there is only one TRUE way
>open with "HAIL SATAN"
That is all.

This

also tell you like bats.

Suggest you and her go for a walk in a local graveyard sometime; she'll love it and think you're an pretty cool guy.

>tfw im a Vlad (Goth/metalbro) and ive fucked some liliths and normie girls dig me too
Feelsgoodbrehs.jpeg

Tell her you can't into life and you wish you were a vampire

Text "hi....It's user. Would you like to meet up for a coffe/drink some time?"

Something like that

How does it feel to be a man child that mimics an image and hides behind a subculture rather than finding his own individual identity?

Goth/metal/rock/punk girls always have daddy issues

>Text "hi....It's user. Would you like to meet up in a graveyard for a coffee/drink some blood some time?"

Fixed that for you

>All girls always have daddy issues
Fixed it for you.

Yeah....that probably wouldn't work. Usually if you're straight up with a girl (behave like an adult, treat them like an adult) you get better results

>lebanon hanover
Mahnigga.jpeg
Im glad the trendy hot topic "goth" scene is dead because now only the real goths exist that actually listen to the music...

Clearly you've never spent any actual time around a goth.

Listen to me OP.

Tell her you like vampires, tell her you think graveyards are cool and regularly point people out and say "eurgh conformists suck"

Also tell her that satan is cool and you're only alive because you're stuck here.

Also get a good outfit ready for halloween

>tfw VLAD drinks blood and fucks STEPHANIE while you spend hours in the gym

You guys were posers.. only the birthday massacre is acceptable because it has goth elements but not linkin park... youre only goth if you actually listen to what started the subculture: the music

Im not mimicking shit brah. Im actually into the subculture.. ive loved dark shit, the music, halloween since young...

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

VLAD fucks liliths and lunas but stephanies like getting fucked by Vlad too

WHO IS THIS BONER CONTROLLER?

The girls in uni.......not highschool you dolt.

Yeah i guess so? Im happy the way i am and glad im not a normie

A Lilith of course... she goes by Elizabeth Gilles

>implying goths actually ever mature in mental age

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vlad Kek

catcher in the eye is emo not goth

You don't, you hit her up through a Ouija board nigga

keep this in mind

i missed scene and i'm so mad
at least tumblr girls look somewhat like it

I'm fucking zonked and you're not helping