What's your excuse for not eating bacon and eggs today, /fit? It's a staple of every serious athlete's diet

What's your excuse for not eating bacon and eggs today, /fit? It's a staple of every serious athlete's diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527479/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Bacon causes ass cancer
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01635581.2013.749291
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm effectively flat-broke until tomorrow. All I have left to eat are oatz, rice, and chicken. Save me.

bacon has too much fat

No bacon in my country. We have something similar, but I'm not in ketosis so fuck that.

If you have salt to put with your oats it should be okay, you can always recycle your sweat to collect the salt from it.

>implying fat is bad
What is this 1970?

I'm a recovering pescatarian - redpill me on why I should have bacon over salmon…?

I had ham and bacon

Mercury

is this one of them muslim bait threads

you probably shouldn't, but bacon is delicious is the main reason

if you are trying to be healthy avoid bacon, but a couple of strips won't kill you man

My mom won't let me :/

it protects against cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527479/

Processed meats cause cancer

>Omelette
>minus the bacon
Good choice OP

>if you are trying to be healthy avoid bacon
If you're that much of a pussy over bacon then you should just start eating bugs and beans.

because i'm a vegetarian. eating meat in the modern day and age is a moral and environmental atrocity

0/10

>chicken
>fish
>all other kinds of meat

>le go eat bugs
fuck off retard, grown men are talking

The man has a point. Farming animals requires a great deal more energy/water than crops. Too bad beef is fucking delicious

>torturing and murdering helpless animals in addition to destroying the environment and using magnitudes more resources than is required for no reason other than it's tasty and slightly more convenient is not morally wrong

0/10

bacon is pork

We get it. You're a retard that thinks bacon is unhealthy in any way compared to those chicken breasts and salmon you stuff yourself with.

Yeah not ass cancer though.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Bacon causes ass cancer

Because eating the carcass of a dead animal is pretty gross tbqh senpai

>The intake of a diet containing 60% dry cooked bacon decreased the multiplicity of preneoplastic lesions in the colon

When are you all going to go so into your diets you decide to raise your own food as to appease that never satisfied thirst for perfection? You know what I'm talking about...

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01635581.2013.749291
>Parnaud et al. did not detect any promoting effect of a bacon-based diet on preneoplastic lesions in carcinogen-initiated rats (37,42). A major difference between these two studies is the calcium level in rats’ diet, and the fecal NOCs concentration in rats’ feces. A low calcium diet (calcium phosphate 0.27 g/100g) resulted in a very high NOCs level in feces of cured meat-fed rat (1800 µmol/g of fresh feces) (41). In contrast, a high calcium diet (2 g/100 g) resulted in a much lower NOCs level in feces of cured meat-fed rats (20 µmol/g)

So they covertly gave the rats extra calcium which chelated some of the carcinogens, forming insoluble calcium soaps that aren't bioavailable and attributed the protective effects to bacon and salt. Amazing

All self-proclaimed 'serious athletes' are shit and have shit arteries?