What do you do after you realize that having a gf is a death sentence of spending your time with a vain whore that...

What do you do after you realize that having a gf is a death sentence of spending your time with a vain whore that slows you down?

I feel like I have nothing to look forward to now that I've had a fair share of bland relationships

Maybe you should stop dating boring cunts.

You don't have a girlfriend.
I highly doubt that women even TALK to you let alone go out with you.
I also highly doubt you're even OLD enough to have a girlfriend.
I also highly suspect you're fat, weak, smelly, and overall disgusting, with a shit personality, which is WHY women/girls won't even talk to you.

So you proceed to demonize and marginalize them in a vain attempt to convince yourself you DON'T want them -- but you will fail and An Hero anyway.

Oh and I've been an adult longer than you've been alive, have had long-term relationships with more women than you've ever known, and done EVERYTHING with them, including married one. So no 'projecting' here, it's all on you: YOU ARE A LOSER and you are so butthurt about it you have to post here.

Just kill yourself. Then the pain stops. We also don't have to listen to your shitposts anymore, so win-win.

Do it now.

Not true unless you're talking about Basic Betties. Either date an interesting woman or play the field. But yes, dating basic girls is what you describe.

If you want a gf with a good personality, chances are you need to date one that's uglier than you'd like because you sound like a goober.

Yeah, having a gf is fucking time consuming, but it's nice to have someone that loves you and cooks you meal when you get home. Even tho I got that I want to dump her to have more time, spend less money and fuck random sluts and eventually find someone better looking than actual gf.

Kek

I'm married

>blaming anyone but yourself for your lack of motivation and poor willpower

nice dubs but please elaborate...

Why

I can tell you are a retard because you randomly capitalize words for emphasis because you aren't smart enough to create emphasis normally

No one is stopping you from having a promiscuous life? Go get a fuck buddy

What the fuck are you on about, you retard? Never hooked up with a normie girl that has no hobbies? Calm your tits, we've all been through that. It's that stage where you realize appearance and getting your dick wet isn't everything.

Anyway, OP is a dumbfuck if he thinks all girls are like that. Stop pretending you will find the love of your life on a fucking club..

thats honestly a waste of time $>whores

Because I embrace traditional American values, want a family, lover and enjoy the fruits of a dual income household amongst other things.

is there actually any real appeal to sex compared to just masturbating, surely it's a meme.

I think so too. It is a huge waste of time if you're looking for someone to date but for some, they need that

Just because a girl is pretty and let's you stick your dick in her doesn't mean she's a good person to date.

you've never had a worthwhile gf, then. either explore men or hold out for a woman who shares some of your worldview and has a similar level of ambition

Good good let the butt hurt flow through you

It ought to be

OP, wait until you get married!

Man I'm really starting to hate boomers.

Like just because their life went well, ours should to. I mean do they even read the news that millennials are having less sex overall? Not for any of the reasons listed either.

>spending your time with a vain whore that slows you down?
You don't spend all your time with her, you retard. You make time for work, make time for lifting, make time for friends, make time for hobbies, and make time for her.

That is what women want. And you failing to be independent will kill the relationship faster than she ever could.

Women want to chase the ambitious man. Any challenge she presents is just a challenge. Do not give her everything, give her enough to want more. This is how you should be with any woman.

>i give a fuck what women want
gtfo

Does it blow anyone elses mind that this is what girls think is a good body? Like jesus shes so disgustingly stick thin and still has a high body fat percentage.

Like shes hot but her body would be 90 times better with some form of exercise twice a week

>implying you wouldn't.. in a heart beat if she was into you.

You will when you want to properly raise a son.

That's it

we're all "cynical and aloof" until the right bitch comes along and sends our brain back into overdrive

Lot of men think that's a good body too.

i dunno, i see something like that, and think how badly I'd break her in bed.

i'm 200 pounds, she can't be a hair over 110.

(today was deadlift day, is the thought of that supposed to turn me on this much?)

>placing your throbbing cock into the wet, warm, soft, confines of a woman's vagina, literally the most intimate action known to man. not to mention feeling her titties, ass, soft skin, legs and general sexiness

vs

>rubbing your dick with your hand

fucking KVs when will they learn

Yeah but you're looking at a picture and thinking through it analytically, if she's standing in front of you wearing something sexy and chatting with you you're head's going to go somewhere else

Post a pic of yourself with a timestamp or gtfo.

you kidding me? i'd be thinking exactly what i'm thinking looking at the picture -- i want to fuck her until her hips break.

>she presents is just a challenge

I'm tired of her fucking challenges, why can't I have a gf who will love me no matter what?

I would kill to meet a girl that I enjoy being around. And then I'd kill even more for her to feel the same about me.

balls in your court

slows me down? at least i'd have someone to do things with, instead of staying indoors on Veeky Forums all the time

>tfw no friends
>tfw never had a gf
all my coworkers have stories of things they do with friends or gfs

if i had a gf, i could hang with her friends maybe, or at least spend time with her instead of on Veeky Forums

I'm tired of his fucking excuses, why can't I have a bf who works towards goals no matter what?

KEK I had to make sure this just wasn't whiteknight pasta but this cuck is serious

kek, that's not unconditional love, thats whoring

>unconditional love
>from a women that isn't your mother
pick one

>fucking

Or

>makin love to yourself the way only yoj know how, touching yourself in just the right way to reach climax, and not having to make up small talk or an excuse to leave that bitcb that doesnt please you

guess I'm living with mommy for the rest of my life :^)

>has a high body fat percentage
wat

I mean, I agree on everything else, but where tf is all that body fat supposed to be?

>placing your throbbing cock into the wet, warm, soft, confines of a woman's vagina, literally the most intimate action known to man. not to mention feeling her titties, ass, soft skin, legs and general sexiness

vs

>makin love to yourself the way only you know how, touching yourself in just the right way to reach climax, and not having to make up small talk or an excuse to leave that bitch that doesn't please you

easy decision, to be quite honest with you, my family.

Insta-skank that doesn't even, but god damn I would sniff her gaping asshole so bad

doesn't even what?

>uses cuck unironically
Hes got you dead to rights faggot

>Over 30
>Tells a kid to go kill himself

okay