I have a job

>gym closes at 10pm
>light pollution, so no stars to see
>work starts at 5am

What comfy?

I sleep at night.

i literally only ever go to the gym after 10 pm

I actually do, and you're right OP.
There's nothing more beautiful that the sound of a sleeping city on the way back home after a work out

I do this but the gym is like a 10 min walk from my house and it's just down an average middle class street. not really much comfy. in fact when I'm walking back I always get an uncomfortable feeling that someone is going to come after me or a fucking lanky skeleton monster is going to jump out of the bushes and attack or some shit.

comfy level depends on your comfort with being outside at night i guess

this sounds like me when i was 14-16 and didnt have anything to think about

Mine doesn't open until 530am.

But it's closed.
And I can't see a single star in this fucking city.

used to lift at 11 pm after I got off work and it was the best. Empty gym, great way to clear my head before going to sleep.

That gym closed to move to a new location and the one I'm stuck with now is only open until 8 pm so I have to go in the morning and it's trash. Unfocused during my workout and tired all day afterward.

There's a bunch of people that chill there after work/school. I would swim under the starlight sky as long as there weren't fucking people around.

I like running at night for the same reasons in the OP. I live in the mountains so there's not a lot of people or light pollution.

Why do you guys go to poorfag gyms? I go to anytime fitness which is $40 a month but it's worth having access to a gym no matter what my schedule is

I home gym and run at 10:00 so that's something I guess.

It's nearby, cheap and open 99% of the time I want too.

06:00 - 23:00 opening times is good enough.

my gym is open 24h and i live in a fairly small city (30k people) so the light pollution is weak

You stopped enjoying the little things. Hope things get easier buddy

> blasting your cortisol up after the sun goes down

Enjoy your heart attack in your 40s

I would try to work it into my schedule, but if I reserve equipment close to closing time there's a surcharge. They are worried that I'll be using it overtime. Of course it's taken care of with the overtime fee, but I'm not risking it.

>all high schoolers and jobbers are at night, packed as fuck.
>have to wait for something half the time.
> I only went once because I had an appointment and ended up going at 8pm.

Jesus fuck never again
"how many sets you got?" "3" ...nigga you been here for like 5 minutes

I got at 630 am, nice and comfy. Don't have to wait for shit and just 10 other people

this

What do you mean by this? I work nights and my heart rate is probably up quite a lot in work. Am I going to die?