Remember, SERGEY OWNS THE PATENTS He can shut down any chink whose trying to copycat him...

Remember, SERGEY OWNS THE PATENTS He can shut down any chink whose trying to copycat him. So you will never see a NEO-Link. You will never see any competitor. Its just you with these early gains. What youre doing now might seem small but you are unknowingly changing the course of the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stuttering potheads
>patents

>SERGEY OWNS THE PATENTS
source?

you really think the chinese give a fuck about patents? they are KNOWN for copying shit.

Sergey is so fucking based. First the patents, then the Microsoft news, now we learn JP Morgan is in. Still not tired of winning

Is this us wagecuck's last chance to make it?

I've never had more than a few thousand dollars, it just seems so unreal and unlikely that sergey could change my life.

only 3.6k LINK but working up to 5k+. hoping to be at 10k before point of no return.

I'm sure there are plenty more chances. But this is the most apparent one at this time.

Chinese respecting Patents LMAO

Valid point

when do you lads think is the point of no return?

Was really hoping for another sub40c dip but it doesnt seem like it'll happen.
Sergey will be speaking at SIBOS in like 2 days. Im not expecting a 10x moon but it will probably breakout

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
Could be yuuuge

>JP "Bitcoin is fraud OOPS just bought 100k" Morgan
lol fuck this scamcoin

SIBOS is already priced in. There are no announcements, it's just a demonstration of what we already know.

HEDOESNT HAVE ANY PATENTS RELATING TO BLOCKCHAIN ...

It's about pointless messaging that have nothing do with Chainlink. Stop being deceitful you slimy piece of shit. Let Chainlink grow organically

>China
>Patents

>what we already know
Which is?

>SIBOS is already priced in
Yes, and its also below ICO price, has a 2 dev team, one who is a literal faggot, their conference is in the toilets and supercomputes on each city.

this.

That's a different Sergey and those patents have literally nothing to do with anything related to crypto, they're for Google's app store interface.

FACK did i just invest in a scamcoin? LINKIES TRICKED MEEEEE REEEEEE