He's STILL a natty cuck

>he's STILL a natty cuck

I'm not touching gear till I'm over 25.

planning on running once i genetically max

IMO everyone should only roid once they max out

Why?

Why?

Bump

Just turned 18, gonna get my first gear in a few days too lol.

34yo why the fuck would i not roid.

I did it when I was 17

No reason

Better question is why haven't you started yet

>Military
>Can't roid till enlistment ends.

Site me your body OP

Site me the potential of le epig roids

I'll probably hop on next fall. Want to experience chadhood while still in college.

just part of the journey

like buying a DLC after you finish the game, i guess

>that one roid shill that keeps making this shitty thread

>that one fatass natty who gets buttblasted

I wouldn't consider roiding until you have at least a few years under your belt of serious training. Otherwise, if you juice, train, and fall off the bandwagon, it was all for nothing and you fucked up your body for nothing.

Started my first cycle at 20 years old for my junior year. I've ascended to mega chad mode, currently fucking three girls, two of them with boyfriends. You won't regret it man

>planning on running once i genetically max
>IMO everyone should only roid once they max out
this is such a meme

this too

if you guys were here when that one tripfag tried to use clen without working out, you'll know what i'm talking about

This is a meme dude

The human body doesn't work this way

>steroids
LOL, fag

scared of pinning bb?

wot happened

common sense advice != meme

t. not the guy who you responded to

using steroids is like paying for sex

it's cheating, and not as satisfying. you look in the mirror and all you see is a fraud.

>common sense advice

How is it common sense?

The idea that you need to somehow get to a certain level of strength besides just ensuring your tendons are strong and going slowly is retarded

>you look in the mirror and all you see is a fraud

I'll tell you that it does not feel bad at all

there's no way in hell i'm buying some shit from some place that can utterly rek you without being held accountable for their product plus it's illegal

It's not that scary desu

basically some skeletor appeared on fraud and decided it would be a good idea to use clen with less than 10lbs of muscle on his body

he ended up looking like a wax sculpture of a auschwitz survivor

Because (speaking as someone who is fine with and interested in steroid use) steroids present a variety of health risks. It's dumb to take a powerful drug when a little extra work and time can do the same thing.

Example: imagine you have a friend who is a math major. He studies about 20 hours a week and is still learning multivariable calculus. He starts taking 40 mg of Adderall every time he studies (or maybe just every day?) for mega math gainz. Wouldn't that be stupid?

Fuck off Mast we all know its you you manlet

As someone whos taken gear this thread is fucking stupid. What if one person in this thread actually gets peer pressured into taking gear and that person just so happens to have bad hormones to begin with. I know the chances are slim but if they permenantly shut down it'll be on your conscious. I bet the people pushing this shit arent even man enough to pin.

Because it can't

Even 250mg test far outcompetes being natty

>not using every available supplement and drug to improve your life in the gym or in school or in your career

And you think you're gonna make it?

if you are low test you might aswell pin

Go find notop and talk to him
This is where that mindset leads

Its really not much better

Next stop tren and trannies
Roids are fun like that for some

this is a meme dude.

Biology doesn't work this way.

i love these elitism memes

>5 1/2 years of natty lifting got me this

WHy bother lifting

>Its really not much better

Are you srs?

250mg test is a drastic improvement compared to natural test levels

Holy shit you need to stop using the internet now.

>drug to improve your life in the gym or in school or in your career
kek

What is the most easy pucci cycle a dude can do? Lowest risk of anything... Also does it change my the muscle for all future? Is i like you pop the natty bubble? educate me someone

it turned you into Ron Weasley?

There is nothing bad about being natty, donno why some people have to be salty about it.

>What is the most easy pucci cycle a dude can do? Lowest risk of anything

14 weeks 500mg test

Being natty is for losers

You don't understand why some BDD /fraud/ who's juiced up on horse piss is a little unstable?

I know a lot of losers on gear. Most of my clients have been on roids with no rest for 5~8 years, lives pay cheque to pay cheque because he prioritize using gear more than anything, stealing money from others to buy gear, running away because too poor to pay up etc. Being a loser is usually your own fault. gear usage don't mean anything

> this upset
Take your medicine billy

For all the talk I've seen about them I seldom see people bring up blood work. If you're on novice doses how often do you get it tested? How often do you end up donating blood usually?
So many anons fretting over baldness and tiny balls. Im way more concerned about my heart getting fucked over in the long term.

Really? Do they test for stuff like that? Seems they'd turn a blind eye

>not getting the most out of rest days

>lives pay cheque to pay cheque because he prioritize using gear more than anything, stealing money from others to buy gear, running away because too poor to pay up etc.

how is that possible?

Gear is so inexpensive

>If you're on novice doses how often do you get it tested?

bi-annually to quarterly

It gets very expensive if you're a guy who is afraid of getting off gear. there is no 8 weeks on and off for most of these guys. They run it and hasn't quit it since 8 years ago. They buy average of 4 to 6 bottles every 3 weeks. It's a mixture of stupidity and mental retardation.

Still, it's very rarely if above $2000/yr, even if you're going quite hard

ive never understood the point of roids

natty gains get exponentially slower after every year. Your best bet is to focus on a low bf% aesthetic body, because only steroids will allow you to shift into the next gear

t. 6 years natty lifter

These guys have other hobbies too and that is going to a stripper, gambling, no job and on government assistance. Just have no basic abilities to save up money. To be that broke is a skill lol.. Most of these guys are bodybuilders on stage in Alberta, and Alberta is absolute shite for making money these days too..

Slower but still definitely able to make gains. Harder though. On gear or not as long as you're where you want to be physically then you're golden tho.

you don't even want the gains

True

I'm a Veeky Forums fag so the money isn't a problem. Ontario here :)

my amount of lifting time says im ready but my age says otherwise...and i drink and use certain drugs sometimes, probably shouldn't add special sauce with that, dont want to pull a zyzz

brehs

That is awesome. Alberta is a very depressing place, so I would not recommend it here for any biz.

>be in Quebec
>we made up a facebook page only for people from work
>colleague tells us ''fuck this job! I'm gonna work in Alberta''
>few months later, he posts a picture and says it's awesome out there, he makes a lot of money and basically tells us we're stupid for sticking with our current job
>?????
>he's back in Quebec and currently unemployed

Come home to toronto

Fuck alberta

height/weight ?

Shit that sucks. But it sounds like he wasn't in oilfield then. There are so much layoffs here it's mental, I have to chat with one of my client girl today because she just lost her job and is needing a place. Might have to take her in.
Man if my clientele can fly out with me I would in a heart beat but they can't.

Arent you yourself on the anabolic chicken?

before pic- 5'6 170-180lbs 25-30% im guessing

after pic- 5'8 same weight range, thinking im at no higher than 14%

Wait till your old and actually need it, enjoy youth
It's not like you're a pro fighter and need it for your career

Yes I am. But traveling is no problem for me to get what I need though.

H-how long is your clitoris?

wanna play sword fight?

I'm scared

got pic ?

Want to talk about safety words?
Nah I don't take pictures of my genitals.

Is it terrifyingly large?

How is girl's libido on gear? Are you just on var?

Do you listen to stompin tom or is that a fairly inaccurate stereotype

This

It's not awful. My libido is insane right now. I hopped on so many different things.. but I'm on Tbol and EQ.
LOL stompin tom

How's your physique looking?
Did you get any "manly" side effects?

Too afraid of being caught. In Canada btw

>he's STILL a virgin sperg

People talk about roids on fit all the time but I've never seen them irl. And it seems it's impossible to buy any from nowhere

Is roid even real? Or some created Internet unicorn?

Canadian cops wont give a fuck unless you get enough to sell. The only time anyone gets more than a slap on the wrist is if they have some weird sketchy drugs like meth.

the only reason not to use gear below a certain age is puberty. If you're gone with fucking puberty you're good to go. The whole "wait for gear" thing is so that a 16yr old won't try to pin 3g of test every day, not work out/diet, and wonder why his shit is all fucked.

But i don't want to have an enlarged prostate or hypertension when i'm 40 user

It will all go away post cycle anyway, it's just an illusion

>It will all go away post cycle anyway, it's just an illusion
>people actually believe this

It's true. Post cycle you will revert to your pre-cycle mass, and probably even worse because it takes time for your balls to start making test again

but heres the thing, i heard that drinking or taking drugs while using steroids is bad because it's all metabolized by the liver

and i like to drink one or two times a week, i smoke pot, i take DXM or ket every now and again

i don't want liver failure or something

At what age should I start roidening? I'm 22 now, been training seriously for two years. I'm not really interested in getting fuckoff huge, but the idea of my body starting to decay due to age is disgusting.

>Post cycle you will revert to your pre-cycle mass
Then why would anyone even cycle? Thats like saying you return to your pre-bulk weight after bulking. The only people who have this problem are those that don't cycle properly. You should probably at least google this

the basic sterons aren't that hard on the liver but you'd have to avoid all the shit that makes you look like an instagram model. Even if you don't though its not like you're gonna drop dead after a night at the bar, you just have to be more careful.

>I'm 22 now
>body starting to decay due to age

Learn to read, fucko.

Buying protein powder is like paying for sex.

Its cheating, and not as satisfying,you look in the mirror and all you see is a fraud.

Eat regular food faggot and dont cheat with refined protein.

>comparing protein powder to anabolic steroids

Just dont take orals, if your on just testosterone you can drink or robotrip.

hes got a point though. I'm sure most people who use steroids say "least i don't use slin".

anyone who uses something you don't to get bigger is a faggot for the same reason every workout program but your own sucks dick