What does fit think of a high carb, low fat, low protein vegan diet?

What does fit think of a high carb, low fat, low protein vegan diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full
diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/40/11/1397.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't.

unhealthy, pointless

Sounds gay

What are the negative health consequences?

Look at the faggot in pic related you want to look like that then go ahead and do his meme diet. If you want to get huge then follow the tried and true High protein diet.

CARBS
CARB THE FUCK UP, MOTHERFUCKERS
CARB THE FUCK UP
CORN, RICE, POTATOES, YAMS, BANANAS, MANGOES, DATES, PLANTAINS, MELONS, BLUEBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES
I'M ALWAYS GETTING THEM MOTHERFUCKIN CARBOHYDRATES IN
GO VEGAN MOTHERFUCKERS
CARB THE FUCK UP, THE FUCK UP, The Fuck Up, the fuck up, ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ, ...

Durian rider looks like this guys in my neighborhood who is also a vegan. He spends his time cycling around manically screaming FUCK MEAT EATERS! THE OLYMPICS ARE FOR PUSSIES! and assorted other nonsensical things about body and nutrients

What are the negative health consequences? I'm genuinely interested, I wouldn't want to fuck up my body in irreversible ways.

I like the idea of getting lean without starving myself and I also would like to be lean and try leangains because honestly bulking/cutting seems like a big waste of time to me when you could be lean, up the protein and gain some muscle on an already lean frame.

hormones out of wack, vitamin deficiencies, heart failure, body tissue catabolism

I'm high carb and high protein. I try to get around .8g/1lb for both. I just run/rock climb and lift

I ate the vegan diet for 3 or 4 years during high school and it stunted my growth. I've got a fast metabolism though. Now that I eat meat I can put on muscle easily but it also goes away faster if I stop lifting and eating like a pig.

Raw till 4 is retarded, durianrider has no idea what hes talking about

tip top kek

Oh great another vegan thread...excellent

>hormones out of wack
literally eating meat and dairy filled with hormones
>vitamin deficiencies
just take b12 and vitamin d and eat a balanced diet
>heart failure
top kek, whole foods plant based diet is the only documented diet to reverse heart disease
>body tissue catabolism
literally what?

Eat a whole foods plant based diet, make sure and get enough fat from sources like nuts, seeds, things like avocados, eat a balanced diet with b12 and vitamin d supplement

Nah, specifically high carb, low fat, low protein. 80/10/10 macros. It's not just vegan chobknob.

>vegans cannot into reading comprehension
the question asked was about an unbalanced diet. specifically a high carb, low fat, low protein diet. not about a balanced vegan diet.

Kys literally everyone hates you and your meme diet

lol, fag.

What are the macros for a balanced diet?

>vegan
Good.
>80/10/10
Not good.
/thread

Yeah ok what are the macros for a balanced diet?

lmfao there are carbohydrates in vegetables

you have to be more specific if you want Veeky Forums to rate your shitty diet plan, faggot

80/10/10
carbs, fats, protein

literally throughout the entire thread m8

If that is not good then what are the macros for a balanced diet?

Protein 40-50
Fat 30-40
Carb 20-30
40/40/20, 50/30/20, 40/30/30
Balanced, Bulk, Brain

What do you mean by brain?

Your brain is a glutton for sugar, it uses more than half of your daily glucose (including all sources of other sugar) and will continue to force protein/fats to be converted to glucose if you aren't careful. Which can hurt precious gains.
There is such thing as mental fatigue, the brain is over stimulated and exhausted. Vice versa the body can be exhausted and the brain wide awake.
I digress, if you are studying or perhaps working in a job that has a high cognitive input via the senses. Your brain will use an abnormally high amount of energy and you will force it to use your other macros (which expends even more energy as the conversion is highly inefficient).
You can skip this entirely, by eating a slightly higher portion of carbs on these days. Yes hurting your other macro ratio, but in the long run doing a lot less damage than if you sticked with your usual ratio.

Cool, thanks for the info. What are your thoughts on the 80/10/10 ratio? Is it too extreme? Does it deprive the body of essentials?

spotted the vegan-cuck lmao that didn't take too long

faster than what?

>all that detailed wrong infromation
brain does use whatever it finds. you ultra calculating cucks are the memes who micromanages everything but get no results meanwhile dudebros who just eats whatever makes better gains. then you ask but why it says this on this research brain needs this at this specific time or brain fatigue. stop bein retarded.

It's just too extreme user.
I can't fathom a reason for so much carbs and there is little way you could have the full amino acid spectrum and every strand of fat chain on such a diet.
I mean it's possible, but your TDEE would have to be so high I can't even fathom what you'd look like.

if your aussie it could be him assuming your not playing cheeky buggers

If you want to make your body your weird little hobby at least get some cool tattoos and piercings. Itll likely have less long term negative health effects as well.

With that sentence structure you could probably due to use that user's Brain macro ratio.
Because you're retarded.

>leangains because honestly bulking/cutting seems like a big waste of time to me when you could be lean, up the protein and gain some muscle on an already lean frame.
Ever heard the saying "If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

People wouldn't bulk/cut if you could just stay lean and 'up your protein' to gain muscle.

Every time somebody tries to tell you that you can stack muscle on fast or lose fat whilst gaining muscle they are going to follow it up by trying to sell you something.

If a vegan diet lands infants in the hospital, stunts their growth And brain development, and parents in jail for child abuse, you should probably not..

What the hell. Go for it. Enjoy insulin resistance, low test, and diabeetus + cholesterol problems, IBS, leaky gut, and other diseases.

I am the inverse. Zero carb. No plants, no vegetables. High fat steaks, eggs, and hard cheese only. Zero fiber. No blood sugar issues, no possibility of diabetes or cholesterol problems, high test, and no way to get fat (please explain the biomechanical process of adding adipose tissue from dietary fat, if you disagree with me).

If you have to supplement, it's not a well balanced diet.

I don't believe that the body has to do any processing to convert dietary fat into stored fat.

This study is interesting though:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.full

>Although excess dietary fat can be stored extensively in adipose tissue, the storage of excess dietary carbohydrate is more limited and the metabolism of dietary carbohydrate more complex

It talks about the de novo lipogensis process for converting carbs to fat tissue.

Also this saying high fat diet led to insulin resistance in rats. diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/40/11/1397.short

Im doing RAW till 4

Except for protein powders, creatine, pretty workout etc that's all fine...and you don't have to supplement, it's just better to do so. We live in a different world to our ancestors. B12 is hard to come by, even the animals you kill have to get it supplemented. And if you live in a colder climate then it's smart to supplement D...corpse muncher or not.

An unbanned vegan diet is unhealthy...a balanced one is probably the healthiest thing for a human bean...go vegan but just don't follow this insane anorexic cunt...most vegans hate this guy so end the troll

>If a vegan diet lands infants in the hospital, stunts their growth And brain development, and parents in jail for child abuse, you should probably not..

Pretty much any diet not based on breast milk is bad for infants.

There's nothing non-vegan about breast milk and the nutjob parents who deprive their kids of breast milk because "hurr it's dairy" are missing the point of veganism entirely.

Ur diet= 0 gains with no carbs

Nah them parents were just insane...it's like you think only vegan kids get sick... it's also obvious the rest of your post is le ebin troll, but other corpse munchers will jump on that child story and do mental gymnastics to somehow mean that veganism equals dead kids.

High caloric content, horrible on your teeth, poor nutrition. Not enough protein or fat.

Durian Riders raw 'till 4 diet is the diet you could follow if you are an elite athlete and want to have as little muscle as possible.

You won't get thin on his diet unless you are cycling for many hours a day

>follows a meme diet followed by two anorexics
>calls others fags

I hate people like you

Great way to have a heart attack

Scare crow ass looking motherfucker

I actually have seen him. My mum lives in Adelaide. Fucking weird cunt

I tried his meme diet for 2 months Gained weight really fast
his diet only works if you are doing cardio everyday

>low protein vegan diet
are you retarded?

The same as that guy: thin and starving.

lol vegans

>literally eating meat and dairy filled with hormones
And?

>the healthiest thing for a human bean
I don't want to be a vegetable, thats why I eat meat.

ok champ

>Meatcucks ITT

Right or Left?

Not Aussie , also whatever cheeky buggers mean makes me want to move to wherever you are from familia