Be honest can I ever become a Chad?

I'm a manlet with a small frame.

Here are my facial aesthetics.

Do I have any hope or should I just stop before I try?

I already have decent money and status.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRkLui38ABI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your status?

Chad is more a mindset than anything else. From my group of friends a 5'2 fat ginger slays the most and that's because he's ridiculously funny and his level of self-esteem is borderline delusional

its all in the mind and wearing that retarded hat isnt going to reinforce alpha behavior

>retarded hat
Hello CTR

Fuck off I don't wear the hat for status or behavior I wear it because I am 100% dedicated to my support of Donald J Trump and to trying to improve my country.

>2 cents deposited in your account

nice try shill

I don't know if that speaks well of your fat ginger friend or bad of your group.

You have the face to become a Chad.

Just lift for two years, stay consistent and push yourself.

Then start taking gear and you'll be Chad godmode on a decent cut.

i hate manlets and wish them a life of pain, suffering, and despair.

looking good, good looking misc

I am already 10% bodyfat.

I am currently taking accutane and it is helping to remove my acne which was a serious problem for me.

I already had a good physique, and have already jelqed and pumped to get to 8.5x6.5 ( after pumping ) and 7.5x5.5 ( when unpumped ).

I don't want to fully state my occupation but it is decent status.

I am only 5'7" and am small framed though (6.75 inch wrists ) and have lifted before and had a decent physique. But had really bad skin at the time.

Please be honest with me because I do not want to waste my time.

>wanna be Chad
>under 6'
stop posting

>5'7

>5'7"
>laughinggirls.jpg

this

I'd say it's probably MUCH easier becoming a chad at 5'7" and up (zac efron for example), but it's still very possible even for short guys.

It really depends on face, confidence, and humor. Even then, look at Sam Hyde.

Guy is so ugly he emphasizes his ugliness with how he dresses, yet his confidence is borderline sociopathic and he pulls women really easily.

>5'7"

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

don't listen to the haters.

manlets are the most powerful race.

David Franco is actually 5'5", Zac Efron is more around 5'7.5" and Taylor Lautner also is around the same height.

Not to mention Nigel Farage, the guy who made the UK vote to leave the EU is 5'8" meaning perhaps 5'7" rounded up.

Just be yourself and do like this guy OP
youtube.com/watch?v=qRkLui38ABI

also I should add that as long as you're at a height taller than most women, you are tall to them.

The manlet mindset is stupid because you're comparing yourself to other men when you're already much larger than women.

If you were as tall as an average woman or shorter, good luck because you will need it.

that poster is literally right and I think you might be retarded

Face-wise pretty easily

But you need to acquire wealth and get a boat

Then you can take selfies with hookers while wearing boat shoes

ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE CHAD

LOOKING GOOD, GOOD LOOKING MISC

You're very attractive and have nothing to worry about unless you're less than... 5ft 4?

Yes, get a name change.

wearing the meme hat wont make you alpha

wtf I could swear old nigel was like 6' 2"

fuck me all his laughing photos look like hes tall

he definitely wears lifts.

He was at a Trump rally and was only just a couple inches shorter than Trump.

Trump supporter

Lil dicky?

same

MAGA bro

Stop posting yourself arab faggot

>5'7"
>small framed
>6.75 inch wrists

>someone took time to make this

My cock is thicker than your wrist. INB4 freak of nature. yeah I know. it's awesome.

Try not to wear autistic hats

You have a great jawline but being a manlet..wew breh..the girls are ice cold when it comes to height..sorry to say..

>5'7
Could be worse. Anything shorter than 5'4 is really when it becomes impossible. It just limits you to girls 5'2 or shorter if you want to look alpha. Guys should always be at least 5 inches taller than their gf if you want to look aesthetic.