Protein Powder Recipies

Just got pic related, ON Birthday Cake powder. Looking to do some interesting things with it, any suggestions?

Also general protein powder recipies thread

Milk.

Oh god that flavour is vile, do yourself a favour and just try and chug it as fast as possible or coat your mouth in vaseline to create a barrier between your tastebuds and that swill.

>Coat your mouth in Vaseline
Dude that shit tastes horrible

Is it really that bad, I got it today thinking it'd be like cake batter

better than birthday cake or god forbid sprinkled donut flavoured ON whey

No dude it's awful, ON is fine as far as powders go but it's flavouring isn't great. Chocolate, vanilla, and cookies and cream are bearable though. Plus these flavours have more options as far as recipe/shakes go. If you haven't opened the tub and still have the receipt, I would strongly recommend going back and exchanging.

>1 scoop proton powder any flavour
>3 eggs
>cup of milk
>mix
>Heat pan and distribute grease of choice
>cook on greased pan
These bitches cook up fairly quickly. You can adjust the amount of eggs and milk. You can also blend a banana into the batter. It's pretty hard to fuck these up.

Did this to finish up powders that I have become of sick of drinking.

That sounds fucking disgusting.

Protein powder flavored scrambled eggs??? Wtf

>sweet, thin omelettes

no nigga

Put half a glass of milk in a big cup, dissolve 35 g of whey (I use pure whey concentrate unflavoured and unsweetened) , add natural yogurt and a chopped banana.

This

Never gonna fucking make it.

>making some bitchin pasta
>4 scoops of chocolate whey
>some creatine
>20mg tren

>Birthday Cake
Oh my fucking GOD, please tell me you're posting this ironically and not for real, because that is BEYOND DISGUSTING, and you have to be fucking GAY to put that shit in your mouth.

FFS get some unflavored and BE A MAN.

>unflavored

Just get chocolate like everyone else

Chocolate makes me sick, and I'm not some 8 year old girl who needs everything sweetened either.

>Paying extra for flavour when you can add it yourself.
See the Jews got a slave here.

You still spend that "extra" on that chocolate you nigger. May as well get it all together

sorry, i don't like scrotum dust-flavored protein

I like it because aside from the creamer I add in my coffee, it's the only sugar I typically get

Gee user, I don't have any idea what scrotum tastes like, HOW COME YOU DO???

Because my dad loved me. Didn't yours?

>using 'creamer' in your coffee instead of based god-tier half-and-half
LOL, pleb

No, he was a typical asshole, not a member of NAMBLA like apparently yours was.

Fag.

Nigger, you add like 20 more cals if you use half n half and then a sweetener, and I can't stand artificial sweetener

Realized milk was giving me bad acne again. Are there any alternatives besides water?

A pair of testicles.

>Are there any alternatives besides water?
are you fucking retarded?

Coffee creamer isn't any better than cream and sugar. Look at the ingredients. I used to use the stuff, what's in it is worse.

Hardly worse. It's just more convenient for me.

nut milks

I'll nut my milk on you

Have you been in a grocery store lately?
almond milk (my preference)
coconut milk
rice milk
soy milk