Fuck

Hey Veeky Forums
I have been browsing this board for about 3 months and have loved every minute of it (except the /pol/ shitposting). I am considering an hero right now, as the meme says, "lifting wont bring her back" . Shill of an ex wife cheated on me after 8 yr of marriage. Tried to work it out for a year. Got her pregnant. DNA test confirmed mine. But it didn't work out.

I had never worked out in my life and made good noob gains after finding this board. It made me happier than i have been in years (29 yo. Btw) but i feel as though its all for nothing. I have good genetics but have failed at my cut in the last 6 days.

I just wanted to tell Veeky Forums that you have made me happier with myself than i have been in a long time, and i love all you faggots.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

Pls no user. I love you mate. Keep strong.

8 years is actually the average length of a marriage. these hoes ain't faithful, nothing you did wrong

A lot of us were sad little cunts before we became sick cunts but we didn't kill ourselves. If you're going to do it then that's that but if you think you're the only person on the Veeky Forums journey who's ever felt that way, you're not. Stop being a sad cunt and take back your life.

Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
and then listen to this video
youtube.com/watch?v=7iaLQZ73ujQ

suicide is a mistake, it doesn't fix anything.
It's all in the mind man, you're just in a bad spot

Go talk to someone who cares about you. If they're not around, call a suicide hotline or just go to a hospital emergency room. No need to end life just because it sucks right now. It will be better if you stick with it.

I'm in a shit situation too. Wanting to just be done with it. But I'm giving it time, going to make some drastic changes. Just move, get a different job, study. 5 years from now you'll wake up thankful you didn't tap out early.

That webm is amazing haha

Iove u too m8

I can't tell you how many days I've woken up and genuinely hoped a semi would cross into my lane and send me to oblivion. Those feelings were just feelings though, you cannot let them control you. I didn't do anything stupid like killing myself because of some whore, or because I'm a poor manlet who has fucked up a lot of his life thus far. Realize that most of the forces which govern your life are arrayed against you, do not hate yourself for being knocked down by them, relish every opportunity to get back up and take whatever it is you want out of life, despite the universe's best attempts to stop you. The only real lasting satisfaction comes from perseverance and accomplishment. Hopefully you haven't killed yourself, but if you were weak enough to succumb to the emotional devastation of the common whore you weren't gonna make it anyway.

It's time to toughen up user, cultivate discipline and self control, relish the struggle, don't let emotions govern your life.

Op here thanks guys.

Times are tough. I have had to move back in with my parents after being on my own since i was 16. I really appreciate the replys. I'M going to try my best. Im going to make it. The replys are a perfect example of why i love this board. I want to continue but events in life make it hard. Going to continue my cut and work out after work tomorrow.

Thanks a lot man. Best wishes to you. Stay stronk

Welcome to the red pill. She cheated because women aren't actually loyal and you let yourself go.

In the future I hope you won't get married again, but if you do you won't make that same mistaken again.

>not struggling through hardship because it's your natural born duty to your forefathers

Op here.

Wow. That shit really hit home. Meme or not. Fuck me

>I'm stronk

I'm currently stuck somewhere in skinnyfat/DYEL mode but I'm already better than I was six months ago and way better than I would be if I'd stayed on my couch, smoking weed, drinking 40s and playing vidya.

Proud of you m8. There is no shame in struggling, only in surrendering.

Good now do it faggot.

Fuck off kike

please just do it so I see less of these threads.

OP here, found the Dyels

Times will always be tough, living with your parents is not the worst thing that is possible. Living with a cheating whore of a wife is also not good.

Eat clean, train, and focus on making your life better. Learn the art of idaf and be as selfish as you have to be to ensure your needs are met first.

New shoes, new clothes, new aftershave, haircut, vitamins, supps, high quality food, fucking do whatever you need to do to get ahead.

Fuck what anyone else says or thinks. You can start giving back once you killing life again.

You gonna make it we all gonna make it

Don't do it. Go lift. Now. If you can't lift run. If you can't run meditate.

OP, have you considered meditation? I know some people think it's a meme, and others think it's silly, but I has brought me happiness and peace in the most devastating times in my life.
Even if you think it's silly, it doesn't hurt to try, my friend. Good luck to you, I wish you only the best of life.

Fuck yes. This is the shit. OP here found what i needed. Wxactly why i love this board

"It perplexes the prospector, only digging fos gold from the perspective of his projector"

You get out what you put in. You put in work for a superficial purpose. You need a different purpose to project value into the things you care about.

It's a struggle m8, and a lot of people become upset when "getting happy" "isn't working". When instead the idea is to work.

There is a place where you're efforts will be rewarded given certain rules, you follow these simple rules and will be compensated. In the crazy unpredictable world were everything could be for nothing, a place like that should be sacred.

That place is the gym.

It's a place to be humble
>There will always be weight I cannot lift
It's a place to be honest with yourself and others
>No talk or front will change how much weight I can lift, only hard, honest work will
It's a place to develop character
>There will be pain and suffering
It is a place for good times
>Nowhere else will my pain and suffering be rewarded in relationship to my determination and dedication

Working out is an end in itself. The purpose is to try, and you do because you have the chance.

Where else do you have the chance to try user?

You sound like a high schooler. See:
You latched on to a marriage. You latched on to fit. You latch on to anything that takes the focus off you. You probably greentext your feels or other stupid shit a lot.

Let go of this voice in your head, your little story. It's literally a switch you can flip on and off. Turn it off and keep it that way. No one cares. Start having fun with life faggot

Op here. You know man. Even though your a cuck fuck asshole, youre probably right. Thanks for the reply

I am right. Call me what you want, but I have considerably worse problems than you and I'm having a great time- and not crashing my test levels with no survivors every time something bad happens.

>getting married at age 21
>nothing you did wrong
ask me how I know you're both American

You know. Youre right. Im not the only one with problems. Im sorry for your struggle.

Stay strong faggot.

where to start with meditation?

please consider the fact that i have ten negative thoughts entering my head every second which makes it hard to find rest

An user once posted this (from which board I can't remember), but I rewatch it from time to time when I'm feeling down. As corny as the sayings are, I can't help but to smile through it, because sometimes, all you need is someone to tell you everything will be fine. Hang in there user. You are the Sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw

OP here

Thank you fit.
Im goong to make it. I swear. And its all because of you

Pic related

Start with making it 19 per two seconds, then 9 per second, etc.

Meditation is just focus practice. Start small and get mind gains

what i mean is meditation seems kind of like a catch 22 to me, it's like "find somewhere calm and quiet" and then once i have done that i have nothing to distract me from my negative thoughts which then makes clearing my mind impossible

This is what I used to help myself start out, was posted here awhile ago.
You just slowly, slowly realize who you are, realize where every bit of negativity comes from. Eventually you find yourself laughing at things that used to make you scream with anger, smile at things that used to make you wail with sadness, and, the cliche, you find your inner peace, so no matter what situation comes your way, you can smile and overcome.

Just remember;
Peace isn't the absence of stress, hard work or noise, but being surrounded by those things, and being still, calm and strong.

Ok bye lmao

Uhmm, should we care? If I had a nickel for every time a beta male posted a suicide thread I'd have a small loan of a million dollars. Go back to r9k or kys.

Thanks bro. I gotta keep trying. Like many people on here I'm literally one of the luckiest most privileged/despicable members of society (tall educated affluent straight white male) and yet I still hate myself so much of the time that being alone in my head is difficult and it really roadblocks me getting any sort of satisfaction in life.

You're gonna make it man. Do it because the world is hard. Do it because life sucks. Do it because if you give up, the haters win. Do it because if you're at the bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.

Sometimes we need to remember the fight isn't always on the outside with other people, but within ourselves. Learning that being alone isn't a bad thing is the first step in recovery. You will make it, user.

If any of you ever consider suicide over a fucking woman, please actually do it.

I'm can't begin to imagine how lacking and boring of a person you must be for your entire self worth as a man to be based on a female.

ayy lmao

dude i've made the mistake of basing my entire emotional system around a girl, twice in a row

it fucking sucks and it's stupid, and unattractive, if you have nothing else going on in your life besides her

but I wouldn't say I'm boring, just lacking in motivation and confidence which lends itself to emotional neediness

killing yourself won't bring her back either

Thank you.

Dude dont
Chad doesnt need no money, focus on yourself become a better you, once you can look at yourself and realize you dont look that bad bitches will glide to your bed
And then you will discover being just a provider is not what females want

If you're considering suicide, you are free to go in any direction you choose. You can walk out your front door and do anything (or nothing). The entirety of life is a game to play according to any rules you like.

Enjoy your freedom! And don't worry about the rest. No matter what you do, it will end of its own accord eventually.