I just got robbed by a one night stand. Is this the unforeseen perils of being chad??? It was a 15k watch lol i'm mad

I just got robbed by a one night stand. Is this the unforeseen perils of being chad??? It was a 15k watch lol i'm mad

>Is this the unforeseen perils of being chad?

Yes

15k watch?
im surprised you didn't get robbed by some nigger

I don't live in the ghetto I rarely see niggers

damn...

>15k watch

I'm glad you got robbed. Let's hope you get stabbed next time.

> wearing a 15000 dollar watch instead of letting your money make more money

Beta as fuck

it was a patek Phillipe not some shitty rolex i have class

>> wearing a 15000 dollar watch instead of letting your money make more money

15k is fucking nothing

The fact that you can afford a 15k watch means you are either

a. a successful businessperson, which requires you to be a psychopath
b. some worthless trust fund piece of shit who inherited money he doesn't deserve

The fact that you would choose to buy a 15k watch means that you are a petty, materialistic, mentally inferior subhuman. The world would be a better place if you got run over by a truck.

>i have class
no you dont
why am i even responding to this thread 10/10

how poor are you that 15k is a substantial sum? I'm not OP but I have been to dinner where they spent 15k on food and alcohol

Not a bit Veeky Forums related fuck u fuck the thread and fuck u

was he at least good in bed?

If you're going to use that standard, then more than 99% of the population is "poor". Very few people would not consider 15k to be a substantial sum. You were probably raised in a gated community and figuratively live under a rock.

You forgot being nigger rich

>a. a successful businessperson, which requires you to be a psychopath
hola redito

this entire thread is bait and op is probably this guy right here

My point still stands

What's life like in switzerland?

maybe I'm just weird cause I was raised in the hood, but it seems odd to have such an expensive watch
I've always gone with the general rule that clothes should be functional above all

it's a watch
it tells time
for $15k that shit better fly you to the moon and back wtf

>I can't afford a 15k watch so no one can!

you guys are teenagers who can't comprehend a 15k watch level of wealth KEK.

how fucking stupid are you that you think 15k is not a substantial sum?

kys

>15k
>Patek
Lol enjoy your shitty calatrava that can't even hack

15k is enough to start a business

more like
>I can afford a 15k watch but I don't know why I'd want to buy one when my $100 watch looks good and performs the same function
perhaps y'all should read some Stoic works

someone who makes more money than you and is out of touch with how poor the majority of the world is. 15k might be 15 cents to him

Why would someone wear such an expensive watch?

Like, a wedding? I try to get to a Michelin 3 star restaurant once or twice a year and that's 1500 or so for two people. 15K would either be a huge event or someone buying crazy bottles from the reserve list (generally without knowing wtf they are doing). I budget 200 - 250 for business dinners at nice places.

That's really not much for a watch

Oh, I realize that there are people out there who can afford a 15k watch, but they are an absolutely minuscule percentage of the world's population and if they think their situation is not incredibly abnormal, they are living in a delusional fantasy world.

>15k
>Not much for a watch

My friend has a 6k watch but still uses his phone to check the time out of habit, lel. It's just pretty trinkets for vain men.

>tfw i spent 1500 on a car

Luxury watches are expensive. Could be a few hundred thousand to a million. Although the ones that are worth millions usually have precious jewels in them.

Plenty of people can afford a 15k watch. The amount of men who think it's a good idea to buy such a dumb thing is minuscule

If you're not a troll, I would love to flay off every inch of your skin and submerge you in a saltwater pool.

how would they get it off your wrist?

unless you were dumb enough to take it off then lmao

>15k is fucking nothing

Don't think like that unless you don't want to be rich anymore.

Think, can a $5,000 watch be as nice and where can I invest the extra $10,000?

>Veeky Forums gets triggered by the world of rich people
Rich people have money, many with more than you can literally comprehend. Just cause they're rich doesn't elevate their intelligence; people will always buy stupid shit. But if you're rich, you can spend more money on that stupid shit.

that's the nigger mentality

most rich people don't act that way... rich people act the way that got them rich, some of them being shrewd fucks even over a $1 discrepancy

15k is fucking 15k you colossal retard

>Plenty of people can afford a 15k watch. The amount of men who think it's a good idea to buy such a dumb thing is minuscule

This.

good man, user

>being this thin skinned

If you're not a troll I'd love to show you around outside of reddit :^)

You're delusional. The world's average income is around 10k USD per year. I would wager that far less than 1% of the world's population could afford such a thing.

I don't even go to Reddit. What the hell are you on about?

>where THEY spent 15k
Yea na you're a poorfag

>has money

>fucks trash that steals

either you are lying or something is missing here

Not Veeky Forums related. Reported

he means his parents

>all you have to do to trigger Veeky Forums is say your rich

KEK is this the day Veeky Forums realizes Money > Body

>boo hoo this guy earns more than me and has the nerve to actually spend his money on whatever he wants!

If he's retarded for spending his precious money on a watch then you're 1000x retarded to spend your precious time on a bolivian carpet cleaning bulletin board

You deserve it for having a 15k piece of jewelry you homo.

What was his name?

>one night stand
It's called KHARMA, you little bitch, that's what you get for fucking around like that. Fool.