Are climbing gyms generally good places to meet women?

Are climbing gyms generally good places to meet women?

if you replace the word women with autists yeah, have about as much luck at a larp fest or an airsoft meet up

its fun though

first of all
>women
>climbing

secondly, what chicks are there, and there's not many, are all totally flat. no tits at all

I know sone wont care. But flat women are the worst. Their ass bone hurts when they grind and have no bounce ever anyware its unatural. With alk the free flowing estrogen in water and food, chicks gotta be pretty genetically inferior if it cannot produce tits or ass.

damn I had one down the street from me

what ARE good places to meet women?

I climb a lot, I have been to a few different gyms very often over many years, it is very rare to see a girl alone, 90% of the girls are there with a guy. Another 9% are there with another girls, I would not suggest trying to approach these girls. The last 1% are there alone, I have found that at rock climbing competitions, there is quite a few girls. I wouldn't try and find a girl at a rock climbing gym unless you actually like to rock climb, and go frequently, because your relationship will be based off a lie of you rock climbing, if you want a one night stand or some shit go on tinder or hit up some gym sloots.

If you are into rock climbing, and you find a girl alone in the gym, chat her up and see where it goes, she is probably a pretty high quality girl.

Do women actually have hobbies?

damn I had one down the street from me

what ARE good places to meet women?

>tfw no gf

How about you meet girls that have similar interests, you shouldn't try and rock climbing with the sole purpose of getting a girl.

STOP MAKING this THREAD

GO BACK TO R9K YOU FUCKING ROBOT

If you count saying "I'm not like other girls. I'll watch Netflix for hours" as a hobby, then yes. They all do.

yes, but they will be into climbing

>responding to an absolute social retard

I'm probably being baited aren't i

>join a climbing club at uni
>chicks in yoga pants everywhere
>the harness grabs the ass perfectly
It's pure heaven bruh

Another good one is surfing
>girls lying down on boards in bikinis
It's like ass on a silver platter

What uni do you go to?

QUT

Oh you are down under

Ye m8

fuck outta here ya drongo

Yeah, if you're in LA. It's getting super trendy so the gyms are full of young people looking to hook up. Just keep an eye out for the women decked out in climbing gear who never actually climb anything.

Know one chick that climbs and she has big DDs. They're fake though.

> not preferring perflat

It's almost like you're insecure about your sexuality

>this couple got me into rockclimbing
>do it alone now since we have different schedules
>everyone is a couple there
Its a great couples thing. I keep doing it alone becuase its funner than working out in my garage and keeps me in shape. Everytime i go,its full of guys showing off to dates or get their gf in better shape. Which reminds me, how effective would you guys say this is as a fat burner for a person needing to lose 5 pounds

If you're doing top rope then it's good. That's more endurance focused

you can say that again

>go bouldering
>usually see 4-5 girls and five times as many guys in the gym
>the girls are almost always with a guy

Pro-choice rallies

its good because fat, lazy women can't climb, so the only ones inside a climbing gym are in shape and have good personalities.

its bad because climbing gets harder the more you weigh and unless youre under 160lb lean youre gonna get easily outclimbed by little girls and manlets

but then its good again because even your flabby dyel ass can be the biggest dude in the room

Do you really need someone else when climbing?

I just want to climb alone.

I'm not good with people. I'm always alone.

You'd be surprised