Chop wood, carry water.

After making it:

Chop wood, carry water.

The first thing is you leave this place
We don't know the rest for obvious reasons

Nothing.

Kill yourself and reroll to max another character

It may never happen

I know personally I'm one of those constant improvement/achievement types that doesn't know what in the fuck to do if there isn't a moderate term goal sitting in front of him

We die

That's a good read, user. I commend you.

You transcend.

We are needed elsewhere

Go to Thailand to fuck some girlboys but die in a sauna instead.

I don't think that making it is just one event. I think it's more of a constant on going thing if you just want. This might sound odd but when you have made it, haven't you been making it for years? The small self improvements and triumphs until that point and the end goal is the made it status when you can just stop and go sit on your couch? I think after you've made it by making it, you just keep on making it.

We're all gonna make it

How's Mongolia/Eastern Europe/Idaho doing for ya

this.

making it is setting goals & achievements for yourself and going through failures and successes on the way towards these triumphs, once we get to them, we set new ones and the cycle itself continues, we're all making it, people may put you down and shut you off, but it's all up to the man in the mirror to get these ambitions done

After you make it i guess you help others make it too.

Are you qualified enough to let that happen? If not you didnt make it yet.

The trick is to define what making it means in advance, lest you succumb to the issue of "moving the goalposts"

The people who have really "made it", aren't here anymore.

We keep staying home and jerking off to chinese cartoons, the only difference is that now you occasionally leave the basement to lift or buy food. Enjoy muscle wizardry.

You know you've made it when you say you've made it.

You have to make it BEFORE you work out. Only then will you start happy and end happy. If you are happy and see something i the distance you wish to achieve because you feel like it would add to your life, not save it, then you have made it.

You can love yourself unconditionally, but you don't have to love your situation. If you want to get girls or be able to beat the shit out of someone effortlessly, that's great. But in the end you will feel the same unless you start from a foundation of self love, not self hate. You will only be happy when some girl gives you attention or finally when the moment comes you get into a bar fight. But for all that preparation time, with all those hours at the gym and you hating it, with all those hours of research and making meals, or resisting every temptation during a cut, is it really worth it? No matter what your reason for lifting is, if you enjoy it you're already a winner.

Do you :
>Keep moving the goalpost because your body isn't perfect?
>Dislike lifting?
>Lift for someone else?
>Lift to try make yourself happy?

You will never make it.

Do you:
-Enjoy Lifting
-Have a final goal for yourself or are content with forever lifting?

You have already made it.

Heart failure.

Put dashes instead of greentext by accident because it's late.

Sorry for triggering any autism.

There is no end game user, its just a vicious cycle until the day we die.
>pic kinda related

but we need him here :(

you make it more

You'll never notice it because of your crippling body dysmorphia.

We never make it. That's the essence of life.

This. These kind of people are on fit forever too

You never do, pic related.

He has laid down a lot of bitter truths, but this was the one that got to me the most.

You'll never be happy with your body. You just deal with the self hate better as time goes on.

Or you go pianoman mode and just fuck your life up

make what exactly?

Fucking this.

One of the things I love most about Broscience is it's funny but he does lay out some insightful bitter truths, as user said.

I have bad new for you guys. If you relate to that stuff with all seriousness you have mental problems.
That channel is a mockery of people like you.

You get a full-time job, commute to job 3 hours per day, get a mediocre wife, a couple a brat kids, a dog that keeps shitting in the kitchen......and basically lose all your gains

You get a letter through the door from Scooby's school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

We make it better.

"The day you start lifting is the day you become forever small".
So technically any of us will ever make it

The fact that it mocks us is an acknowledgement that we exist (otherwise even with how caricaturised it is there'd be nothing to source from). No one said being like us is good or desirable. We're just broken this way.

It's a vicious cycle, but death isn't the end. Eventually the aging process destroys all your hard work. Death comes some time after that.

>after 10 months I had to buy new shirts and new pants

I was doing 2pl8 bench and 275 squat and 330 dl

I was getting mired 2-3 months before that though

It's good that you are aware of that

underrated post

We all get qt gfs of our choice.

Me? I'd pick a qt Kazakh gf.

Freedom is just another word for nothing else too loose

You receive a 100 virgins to deflower.

We can enjoy our lives, content in the knowledge that we have gains, qt's and that the battle is finally over.

There will always be a last thing to do

We can all sit back and laugh

>making it
>ever
Never gonna make it

I understand what that channel is all about and I don't personally relate to most of it but come on, if you don't find anything to relate to in the videos, whether it's about you or someone you know, then congrats I guess. You're the most stable and bland person I've ever heard of

>THIS

Bro science is cancer and shit as far as actual workout advice goes, but he does understand very well the mentality of a lifter/bodybuilder.

Who the fuck watches Broscience for workout advice lmao

switch making it with enlightenment, you goofy user.

delet

Cutter here, a few weeks from making it.

I just plan on cruising on maintenance until Spring.

This spoke to me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
there was a kazakh qt in one of my finance classes and she wanted the dick but i was too much a faggot to provide it

>but he does understand very well the mentality of a lifter/bodybuilder.

That is the entire fucking point of the channel.

Fucking right?

Long term goals literally makes me the most unproductive person ever. Put some short term goals in front of me, and I'll crack that shit out like it's nothing.

:(

sleep for 8 hours bro

No one ever 'makes it' during their lives - they only draw nearer to the idealised notion of 'making it'. To truly 'make it', you through your faith in Christ, become a member of His Kingdom.

But in the meantime, get a good job, good wife, good family, good house, good lifestyle, and honor and love the Lord God.

Shit, you're right

It's like death, nobody who really makes it comes back to tell us about it.

Fucking deep!

making it: leaving these incredibly toxic and reality distorting internet dens and never looking back

youtube.com/watch?v=QgaRd4d8hOY

I cant watch his videos I missed the revolution and just spill tears 24/7

don't know if i made it yet but i draw in any girl i want. I'm gonna give it a try at Mr olympia in vegas next week hope to bang a new muscle hottie every night. If i make it will report back.

That's the joke, we never truly make it...

I hope I never make it, Tbh. Contentment yields complacency, and to work is to continue to be alive. I shouldn't take pride or joy in accomplishing my goals, as it will distract from the next set of goals.

The never ending grind until I finally rejoin the void.

The fact test it was out of green text helped it sink in for me :-)

Autismo

>Bro science is cancer and shit as far as actual workout advice goes
Holy shit. My fucking sides

If you consider that insightful then I'm sorry for you but you are a meathead. Sorry to break it to you.

Yea Goy, and while you're at it drink soy products and quit lifting girls don't want a jacked man anyways.

Are you serious, buddy? I think you missed what I meant. I was telling that user the origin of that saying, not telling him to stop lifting. Are you alright?

I don't know. Maybe nothing. Maybe everything.

Hell, I don't even know what making it will look like, but it'll be transformative I'm sure. I'll be able to accept everything that's happened to me, face my insecurities and finally feel like I can breathe again.

After that, I have no idea. I can't even say I'll be the same person afterwards.

If you're one of the lucky ones

Pics or it didn't happen m8. Looking forward to that thread

modesty is a virtue. you won't make it until you realize you can't make it. its about staying hungry famalam. making it is the realest meme there is
>inb4 dyel manlet

I've had daydreams of a world where Fitness isn't a moving goalpost.
Where you can be declared "FIT" and then be done.
After many years, on that final squat, you rerack and look down to see you have made it. Everything's perfect.
Not a single asymmetrical muscle or room for improvement. And the gym bursts into applause as you walk out, knowing you never have to come back.
Because you have reached FITNESS, and all the pizza and meth you want won't ever change that.

Would you actually like that world Veeky Forums?

god i love this board, we're gonna make it, whatever that is

You are a wise man, user. Keep it that way.

you transcend. And have to make it again.

On a serious note though probably life begins. Youre no longer worried of the unknown of what might happen, anxiety no longer hits you when you feel pressured and you can finally cope with feelings.