/PLG/ Powerlifting General

Welcome to /PLG/, Progressive Left General

For the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform and in our hearts

Post progress, PR's, meet videos, lifts, or anything powerlifting related

>trying harder is no longer IPF approved
>If you aren't doing reverse banded chained slingshot w/ bench block presses for 3 second pauses then you will never reach 3pl8
>Don't forget to progressively overload your SI injury
>If you're over 106, you could do with a cut

powerliftinggeneral.com

>If you have any HR concerns, please contact WorthlessBro !TeaJew4OTk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BJ_ZGCKhYIo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for should I compete 59kg in december?

how much are you now and lifts?
Are you a super twink?

Anyone ever use wraps? I have a pair and all I ever manage to do is hurt myself and not add any weight.

Should I be asking someone else to wrap for me?

reee i already had one up

did you delete it?

ucking beta

Currently 66kg in the morning. Pretty lean but I'm comfortable at low bf% 135/95/165 as of july. I'm 4 weeks into an 8 week program at the moment.

Yeah cause this op is better quality than my failed GET attempt

Plutez just copypasted it, that's all he really knows.

oh damn. Not sure how your squat/bench will go drop below 59kg but you might be able to get yourself a record in the deadlift

also strange how much of a disparity in the records are for 59-66. Is that a new division for PA?

Yeah I just don't want to go stunting growth or anything, considering I'm taller than a 59 should be.
Subjunior records. That freak Frank went through and set a pretty high bar in the 66kg division.

oh how old are you? 17?

He probably is

Who else man enough to do their own programming here?

Cookie cutter routines are good for novices and all, but when are you going to take responsibility for your own results?

Wtf, the official Sheiko app recommends me to do hyperextensions with percentages of my deadlift.

And then fucking French press with percentages of my bench press? How the hell am I gonna manage 84kg French press? This is a mistake right?

>Cant do 100kg hyperextensions

Do you even lower back bro?

Just checked out the free programs blevins just released

>first day sets of 10 with 125kg for squats

yeah nty

said every newbie who thought he could come up with something better then SS

Actually I can. But I can't do the French press wtf

Speaking of SS, what would happen if i replaced bench with rows for a while while to unfuck my shoulders? Would that be better then adding rows to my work outs ? Would it be a problem if i did rows 3 times a week? Recovery is a problem

What's wrong with your shoulders?

10 hours of slouching at a desk a day i guess. I am already doing face pulls, cable upward rotations, cable external rotations, rear delt flies/rows but barbell rows seems to hit them really good.

When i bench of my bench is uneven and i get some pain in my shoulder, don't know where, but i feel as i have a problem with stacking the shoulders properly or retracting my scapula so my form is uneven and i am pretty sure it has to do with something like forwardly rotated shoulders from shitty posture at the desk for long periods of time. So the idea is to strengthen rear delts, lower and mid traps and all that shit.

And my bench feels so much better if i do barbel rows before benching. It feels like rows fill fix them right up so i am thinking why not do lots and lots of rows for a while while laying of the bench until its fixed.

And i do band pull apart, lat stretch, trap stretch and so on

I wouldn't stop benching desu. Figure out your form and deload the weight a tonne until you sort it out.

CHECK UR EMAIL

I'll try deloading a few weeks and going heavy on rows. I think it will do the trick. But now I am gonna make an offering to Rippetoe for changing up the routine. Gotta keep the Gods happy

Cheers

What shalt thou offer? Thy dubs?
I say trips.

>001

don't try so hard and it'll come to you lad

Are you fucking kidding me you are truly the ultimate madman

I see you have repeating digits.

>pls respond

Lads there is a guy squatting in cycling shoes, the type that click onto the pedals.

This is literally the stupidest thing Ive ever seen.

Please please please get a photo.
Shall be next op.

Hes stopped but noticed me staring so photo was no bueno

>416kg

Reeeeeee DELETE THIS

THE NO YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULDN'T YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

>I wanna get a 59kg junior record
omfg NO ONE cares about junior records.

Hey Isley should i cut from 95 to 74 so i can break a sub junior equipped deadlift record for my gym.

Yes

Anyone ever used one of these? Is the bench supposed to be extremely soft? It's like lying on a pillow.

no one cares about powerlifting you retard, if he wants to go for a record let him that said cutting to auswitch is retarded

I was joking the 2nd time

Don't cut (you fucking moronic strayan. I bet you're asian)

well i was joking when i asked, and completely expected a equally dumb answer. If anything bulk to 74 lad.

Is it worth it to pay for a coach in the short/long term?

Depends on the coach!

In the case of someone who knows their shit, yeah I'd say so. However if you go to Gold Signature tier, err no

Okay IsI. I'll just get gud at where I am. Not asian, but kind of wish I were.

Well if you were you could just be part of a swaggy asian powerlifting crew

Pointless post isley, also lad how long till you expect to be an ally of justice?

I'm pretty sure those percentages are of the accessory max. I wouldn't go and test your maxes for each accessory but you should have a rough idea of what you can do for 1 rep. Just apply the percentage to that and LOG THE WEIGHT - Each cycle you should be adding weight to the accessory movement.

There's a fairly big powerlifting gym in Sydney that I'm interested in to go for coaching but since it's 70$ per hour, I'd probably just go to get form help on my s/b/d. I'm assuming they know their shit since it's an actual powerlifting gym but who knows

A what? Who'd have a childish dream like that?

Why do so many asians powerlift here, is it just the ingrained desire to be an oly lifter but the only thing us aussies do is powerlift?

Come DBS bro

gonna upload webm of my 4pl8 squat later fellas, yeah the boys

Nobody knows

If it's an IPF affiliated CLUB definitely go at least once

If it's slaughterhouse, don't.

is dbs good i see insta videos all the time

>Come DBS bro
?

Damn nice op with the books and pdfs.

Im going ti be an expert by the time im finished.

I won't lose to you, i won't be defeated by myself.

Found it.

100$ a month for 2 racks and dumbells that don't go above 35kg. wew

ye

4 racks, dumbbells up to 50, 3 comp benches, 4 deadlift platforms. It's small, but best atmosphere ever. That website is pretty old desu

I watched the last five episodes of Fate UBW yesterday

Good evening

Asians Are The Most powerful Race In The World

Probably would if I lived anywhere close by. I don't know if I could join a gym that isn't 24/7 though. I'm too used to working out at 10-11pm

It's worth it for a club lad.

Once you lift in a club with loads of others, it's impossible to train in a regular gym.

When I move down to sydney I'll for sure check it out.

Found an IPF affiliated one that klokov is going to visit soon for a seminar

Do you have enough weapons in stock

Still probably my favourite line, except maybe people die when they are killed.

Depending where i move i will probably join when my current membership runs out.

Heaven's feel is better desu

That's a shame. They're running a novice meet in a week or so if you wanted to come down for a look anyway. Pretty sure we're getting a comp rack in for it too.

As Isley said a club is way better than a gym, everyone's mates and shit and we hang out and eat pizza and stuff

>They're running a novice meet in a week or so if you wanted to come down for a look anyway.
Is it too late to sign up?

Not sure, look up DBS novice comp on facebook, should come up. Just chuck them a message

If you do it you need to do something autistic so I can tell you're the guy from plg while I'm spotting

has it come out yet?

And HF isn't the best route. It's very uncomfy

But the mapo tofu scene is the funniest in all anime and manga

you will know him by the >4 plate deadlift.

I'll check it out. Just look for the guy with the good squat and poverty bench/dead

First movie is 2017, not sure when though.

Wrong way around

It's 10$ for spectators, I'll come down to spectate for sure. Probably wont compete due to basically no notice to prepare

It'll be in parts? Unsure if that's good or not

Also nine lives blade works made no sense

How do I get test?
Is it better to use test on bulk or cut?

Get the fuck out of plg

And never come back

If you need to ask where you probably don't know enough about gear to use it. Go read the roids subreddit wiki for some info on why and how to run it safely

considering how the deen ubw movie went 1 movie would be a shit show. Having movies as well lets them make it R instead of M/MA which you kinda need for the darkness of heavens feel.

There is a novice meet at the PTC gym in like november which might be worth doing. At this stage i'll probably do it.

How long does tge average sheiko session take you. Seem like it would be a marathon doing all those sets

damn

instagram.com/p/BJ_ZGCKhYIo/

How about you you babyfaced cuck. Still mad livia lied to you about her name. Fugging dick sucking fatty.

True tbqh.

1.5-2 hours depending on the workload of the day

like 2 hours.

>PTC gym
No PA no count

90 to 150 minutes

Wew

Not ideal for someone like me training after work then. Looks fun though.

its nearly the end of the year and i can't be bothered to pay membership fees to do one comp, i will join next year. Is that ok senpai?

Takes me on average 2-2.5 hours. I do all the accessory work and then some extra (curls, rows, delts, etc)

>59kg in december

Between now and then, you should gain plenty of weight.

Reply to this post if you wish Sean would die

Rushing through pic related workout to see how long it takes

these squat sets tho

>2,4,6,7,5,3
Ouch

stuck at 130kg 3x4 bench for fucking forever

is this my natty limit without becoming fat

Just did the 6 set, actually not as bad as I thought since it's only 70% surprisingly enough

Seriously wondering if sheiko use a random number generator for these numbers

>doing a set of 2 at 70%
Wew boris

try benching 4 days per week

>tfw Veeky Forums went down when trying to shitpost between sets