Fiber

Hi, Veeky Forums. How are you getting your fiber intake to ensure clean, non-bloody BMs? I like baby spinach, but it goes bad fast in storage and it's a pain in the ass to keep going to the grocery store. I've been eating pic related, but I'm open to better suggestions.

peanuts
oatmeal
cottage cheese
wholewheat pancakes and peanutbutter

Cottage cheese has fiber??

Is it bad to take metamucil everyday?

Still haven't figured it out.

I had liquid shits, started taking it.

But now even when my shits should be hard, they're soft?

How does this help?

fuck my bad
I got caught up in good fats

any juicy vegetables and fruit, you can't go wrong

shit will never be hard on fiber
it'll have mass but not "HARD" as you're expecting it to be

i find this concerning.

my only joy out of the week is my shits that stimulate my prostate

fibre makes your shits softer
protein makes your shits harder

>I like baby spinach, but it goes bad fast in storage

what is a freezer

just get dicked

Eat a head of romaine a day

Enjoy soft poops that glide out requiring a single wipe

Normally i use psyllium husk.

But i am not a huge fan as if you put too much in your food/shake it makes everything taste like a dried mushroom and that shit is gross.
I can deal with gross for the gains, but usually i just lower the dose and up the veggie intake.

But i recently discovered something amazing.

I stumbled upon 60-70lbs of free crabapples, and alcoholic that i am decided to make cider. In doing so i ended up with POUNDS of apple pulp.

Crab apples have next to no sugars, and having been juiced, what little sugars it had are mostly gone. So it is essentially pure fiber with some micronutrient content.

Dehydrated that shit and now i can put handfuls of it in my food or shakes. If i add a fuckton it just tastes faintly of apples and cranberries instead of nasty dried mushroom

High fiber is known to decrease protein bioavailability, so up your protein intake

>cottage cheese
>good fats

Get some of your protein from legumes (beans, lentils, peas)

Also eat whole grains, get your veggies in, and snack on fruits and nuts. A healthy diet should be able to hit 60g fiber easily.

>le sat fats are bad for you maymay
Literally only if you are a lazy sedentary out of shape fuck.

Eat sat fats, and do anaerobic activity. Enjoy the test boost

i'm not a faggot

>he only eats 60g fiber
>he fell for the whole grain propaganda
Bitch you should eat at least 50% your protein intake in fiber.

Unless you are a manlet who only needs 120g protein, in which case nvm.

>le anti-science reddit bacon is good xD meme

Seriously though, that ain't good fat.

Is that what some subsidiary of Procter and Gamble told you?

That's what the global community of nutrition scientists collectively say. The fact that the opposition resorts to conspiracy theories to explain this reaffirms my beliefs.

get dicked by female dicks then

I usually eat a lot of salad, apart from that I eat spinach and pineapple

cabbage is your friend my friend.
as well as kale, fucking kale is amazing.
i eat a shit load of carrots, cauliflower and broccoli as well.
i dont know if you have them in murica but rye crispbreads are gold (pic related) you can eat them with toppings like pic related but i like to eat them with nothing, that way less calories.
also i think u can find a recipe online if u cant find them in stores, they are waaaay better store bought though

Insoluble: guava fruit

Soluble: flax seed

OP here. Are almonds good? I snack on them at work.

I should start eating beans again too. Anyone got suggestions on quick bean meals?

> Anyone got suggestions on quick bean meals?

Open can of beans, add some salsa, eat. The kind I buy have no salt but if yours are high in sodium give them a good wash first, or buy dried beans and prepare them yourself for a better value.