Correct my posture

>Correct my posture
>see this
>cry
Wat do Veeky Forums

JAW POSTURE

You can slightly tilt your head up but really the only two options are beard or surgery. Make sure to skip gifts for your parents on Christmas for passing on such weak chin genetics
I wouldn't stress to bad though everyone has something wrong with them. I would grow a beard out tho

try moving your bottom teeth onto your top teeth

wait tilt your head up just a tad and snap a picture

Wew mine isn't even close to being this bad and I'm still getting jaw surgery for it. You need to see an orthodontist for consultation ASAP

thats what you get for mouthbreathing

Kinda like this idea

Also your skelly as fuck dude, maybe go to Veeky Forums, at least they'll tell you that you have a good body and maybe recomend a good scarf

Tilted head up and moved teeth, it is better but still makes me mad
Yeah it's really bad, would get jaw surgery but way too expensive
I don't wanna be skinny anymore I wanna RIPPED
sorry for blurry pic

Looks a lot better but might as well get a surgery

Not my fault no one taught me to breath properly. Seriously. I was huge into running since I could learn to walk. No one ever said anything when they saw me mouth breathing. Plus allergies as a kid. If I knew then what I knew now.

You look a lot like me.

I hope you're at least smart. But don't worry too much, you can get any girl you want as long as she's either drunk or below 6/10

Sort of comforting since I am pretty smart. But then again not really since I don't even care about girls right now, all I want to do is be able to look in the mirror and be happy about it

i have a similar fucked up jaw op.

grow a full beard that mimics a healthy jawline. it will enhance your looks more than you can imagine

I had a similar jaw until a few months ago. You need surgery to correct it.

Second pic looks fine. Try this: stand like you've got a hook under the bottom of your sternum, and it is being pulled directly up. This will set your shoulders back and position your head naturally upright, keeping your neck from sloping forward. Does that feel alright? y/n?

What surgery did you get and what was the cost?
That actually feels a whole lot better. It feels like I'm correcting my whole bodies posture and not just my necks.

Yeah, surprises me that not a lot of parents know the results of mouthbreathing

Braces, lower jaw surgery and a genioplasty, Free on the NHS.

With a lower jaw surgery and genioplasty id be decent. I am jealous you got them for free. Did you have any sort of complication on either of the surgeries?

You fucking retard mouthbreathing is a result of shit teeth/jaw structutr not the other way around

I'm pretty sure most parent don't care. Most parent consider thamselves good parents no matter what so they feel no need to correct their kids.

Iktfb. I literally cannot breathe through my nose at night due to a severe dustmite allergy. I look normal but it's annoying as fuck.

Shoulders back, chin up. Chest in the air. You aren't done yet with correcting posture

A few months later and my lower lip and chin is still slightly numb, in some rare cases it can be permanent.

where did your chin go

Please tell me that is before your surgery.

>poasting in legendary bread

This was him before the surgery

Before of course

post after pls?

Are you a virgin? I ask this honestly.

Sontar Ha?

>all I want to do is be able to look in the mirror and be happy about it