Month into SL, trying to un-skinny fat/ un-fat. Anyone want to give me a rough guess on BF%?

Month into SL, trying to un-skinny fat/ un-fat. Anyone want to give me a rough guess on BF%?

18%. You're bloated as hell tho

On the subject of SL...Does anyone tweak it? I feel like the rows aren't hitting my biceps enough. Is there a reasonable way to fit in barbell curls or chin ups in?

literally just do some chinups or curls once or twice a week

you're supposed to add chins/dips after 3 weeks.
when i did sl i did 3x5 chins on days with no rows and 3x5 dips on days with rows

Any tips to cut down on the bloat? I've kicked alcohol but can't stop the diet soda, is that contributing a lot you think?

I added tricep extensions and curls every workout and incline bench on days I don't do classic bench

The body doesn't see the difference between artificial sweeteners or ordinary sugar(cane and corn) It'll go straight to your fat reserves.
Cut that shit out.

w-what?

%liftmoar

Damn dude I figured it was too good to be true that I could keep slugging Diet Coke.

>2016
>drinking soda
>making it
>mfw

Got some studies to back that up bro?

Uh is it just me or would anyone else here totally smash

Anybody have legit tips for debloating, or should I just cut out the carbonated drinks?

I would senpai

your body debloats by itself, but you could try fasted cardio

keep in mind it will also 'debloat' your muscles too, so you will look extra flat

Fucking troll, it has no calories you blithering retard.

>the body doesn't see the difference between completely different chemical compounds

this is beyond bro science.. this is bro magick

Awesome, thanks. Could creatine have anything to do with the bloating as well?

I'd be interested to see some studies on this

i used to get bloating from creatine when i was loading it

it should eventually die down if you arent overdosing your creatine, or loading (5g max if not loading)

I've been doing 15g/d for a week and just switched to 6g a day so I'm hoping it tapers off.