Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do

Oh shit man fuck fuck fuck what do I do
I had a girl over for us to study and we were getting sleepy she snorted like an entire gram bag of powder xanax thinking it was cocaine or something
I think she's passed out by now or something she went to the bathroom and locked herself in to take a shit but I think I heard puking, she also had maybe 2-3 shots at her dorm before
What the fuck do I do mannnn you guys gotta help me out its been like 30 minutes since any sound from my toilet

holy fucking shit dude either get that bitch the fuck out your house and make sure no one knows you hung out with her

she is going to fucking die

good advice

you're fucking fucked OP

>snorting a gram of anything

Bust the door down you idiot she might be choking on her own vomit. Call an ambulance you dumb ass bitch

drop that bitch at an ER on the curb and dip

Its OK OP xanax isn't bioavaliable nasally like at all

RIP OP, Work kegels for prison sex gains.

Whoever's working on the court case, include me in the screenshot.

Don't do this on me bros
I can't get the door open and I don't even know who to text to pick her up, her phone is locked and I don't know any of her dorm buddies

Kick the door down bitch this is an emergency

>kicks door in
>brains unconscious girl with door

kick door down, call ambulance, check for signs of breathing.
also send pics with timestamp

did she died

10/10

If you're able to enter the room, check to see if she isn't passed out. If she is, then make sure that you roll her on her side so that she doesn't drown with her puke. There is nothing much you can do, you just have to wait till it passes through her. Get her to drink a lot of water.

Call the ambulance, and if she isn't responding in the room you gotta kick yourself in.

Well of course she's not responding, she probably just ODd on xanax.

there is a possibility that she is ok enough to respond.

stop taking roids u gook

THIS THIS THIS THIS

iirc xanax isn't water soluble and thus can't be snorted
However if it was cut w acetaminophen that can fuck her up
Save her Faggot

r u a fuccin retarD?
if she rly snorted a gram half of it dripped in her stomach

Kick the door hard near the lock/handle

no ;^)

if you manage to get her out of the bathroom and she's dead you can at least have sex with the body while it's still warm.

i mean you're going to prison anyway, right? might aswell.

Call an ambulance. Unless you supplied her with it you can hardly be held responsible. If she dies, you are liable for neglect. It is your responsibility to help.

Lol youre fucked mate. Why would she snort an entire gram even if she did think it was cocaine.

Knock down the door and call a fucking ambulance you clown.

call an ambulance, xanax with any alcohol whatsoever can be deadly, had a friend who died like that. keep us updated lad

yes :v)

fake and gay

post proof

>entire gram of powder xanax
>thinking it was cocaine

How is this possible? I'm guessing you know it's Xanax. Did you slip her Xanax and tell her it was cocaine? towhatend.jpg

You just posted this on /pol/ and it got pruned.
What are you doing?

I'm did heroin for a long time, let me help you: Call the ambulance. Shes dating a normie and studying for school so her tolerance can't be crucial enough for a g of anything unless you don't know what a g looks like or she's getting woo'd hard with cut.
>heroin
1g is overdose levels even if you have a bad/black connect.
>coke
Also enough to od, especially for a woman that's probably not healthy heart wise
>xanax
For sure od territory
>mdma
Definitely not safe
>meth
Safe but only if it wasn't cut with other controlled substances

If it's H you can cpr and bring her back but you're well past the time crunch for brain damage if she isn't getting oxygen. Kick that door down right now.

Tell her to eat all of the eggs

stop it

>snorting a whole gram of powder
that's a few lines there bud i don't believe you wouldn't be able to stop her at the most halfway through

fake and gay

I am pretty sure you don't know much a gram actually is

a gram of any substance if a fucking lot, man

Take your trip off before you samefag

Serves you right for being a normie.