>Veeky Forums tells me all women are whores
>every girl I hook up with wants commitment and to be monogamous

hmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQFWOkZvaAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls don't know what they want

1000x this

>The kissless virgin neckbeards on Veeky Forums know what girls really want.
This is why rape culture exists.

commitment = / = fidelity

women can get more out of a man if they're dating.

holy shit a reasonable opinion on Veeky Forums

they want you to be monogamous

not them

I mean yeah.

When you have a 4 inch penis and 5ft5in yeah nobody is going to want to date you.

Fuck off Chad

Its cuz your beta son. Ive never met a girl i couldnt fuck without commiting including your mom

God you're a faggot

kek nice girlhate

fact

You lost it at "Fit tells me"
Come on mate, this place is not the right place to draw your facts from

Girls don't fuck you because you're a narcissistic tripfag the world cab smell your fear and desperation

thats how it seems to go. you say" nothing serious" she says "i want to have your children". you say "how about a date" and she says "i have a boyfriend".

>every girl I hook up with wants commitment and to be monogamous
oh so you're the "providing" type of dude if you catch my drift

im not rich thought and i'm only 24. don't even have a car desu. I thought this too but it doesn't seem likely

This. You're beta and the chick is getting the long schlong from Chad Thundercock

that's not what I meant

let me rephrase that: you're a lil bitch that panders to pussy

I did it Veeky Forums, I have a GF. Since last night. My first one. And I'm 30 yo.

Now I have to think about all that stuff, introduce her to my family, my friends and shit... But I did it.

Thank you.

jump off a cliff

>Since last night
>introduce her to my family, my friends and shit
Might want to slow right the fuck down there for a wee bit lad, its been ONE fucking day

>have gf, 4/10, but very nice although clingy and whiney
>break up with her today
>feel bad because i made her cry and she really liked me

I feel really bad guys. I wish i didn't have to hurt her feelings but she wouldn't give me any space. Did I do the right thing?

stop spamming your shit post everywhere

you won't get closure from us, stop being a little bitch and forget about it

>Did I do the right thing?
If thats her in the picture you can do the right thing and give me her number

youtube.com/watch?v=jQFWOkZvaAs

Just go back to her faggot

this

your family will think you're a manchild if you introduce your gf of one (1) day to them

Underrated

fpbp

Cringed hard

why should he?
makes no fucking sense to me

breakups are tough but if he didn't do it over text or fagbook there's nothing shoddy about it

Relax, dudes, we have been banging for two weeks now. Last night we decide to make it formal. Anyway, I'm not going to do that tomorrow, I'm just thinking about it

that's wicked hahahaah
clingy people are the worst..., you did alright dude.

because he keeps posting this shit and it's obvious he realizes hes made a mistake

why?

>wants commitment and to be monogamous
is that what they tell you lmao

>tfw my female bestfriend is basically exactly what I want in a girl

she's visiting family in colombia until janurary and she already she a really shitty boyfriend though. guess I gotta keep looking elsewhere

nah I think he just wants us to tell him he's not a shitty person (clearly not working though)

the guy is a needy bitch and an emotional terrorist from the sound of it, she's better off without him

>tfw female bestfriend is everything I want except for one thing, she's fat as fuck

strange kind of feel. I can't even bring myself to fuck her even though I like her a lot

>female best friend

No you have a chick who friendzoned you and are waiting to make a move on when you're vulnerable. Just fucking forget her man.

Go fuck yourself

My gf is fat. I like her, but I know I would like her even more if she lose some weight. I don't know how to bring out the conversation, I don't want to hurt her feelings. But I would like to workout with her

this girl isn't just fat, she's obese. her thighs are much bigger than mine and I've done SS+TM and squat 170kgx5.

even if I got her to workout with me it would take 2 years at least to make her normal size, and she'd have stretch marks and loose skin all over the place. I try not be shallow, but man...

but yeah, I see your point. talking to girls about weight is not something you want to do. you could ask her to come to the gym with you, though. focus on the health/feelgood aspect of it.

well if theryre virgins why not.

the problem is theyre probably used up goods who dont expect much anymore so theyr need a loser to pay taxes

get her to get Veeky Forums with you
we're legitimate friends user, I never had an interest in her until like 3 weeks ago when I was thinking about it. she told my cousin I was the only dude she would consider dating but then she went ahead and dated some retard. so yea you're probably right for the most part

Sorry to hear that.

I kow that the real issue is her eating discipline, and that what she needs to do is quit all the chocolate and deep fried shit, but you have to give them a reason to do that, and I don't want her to believe I don't like her, mostly because it's not true, I really like to have sex with her

well, obviously the diet is the problem if she's fat, but I've found that once you start working out you typically start eating better as well. if you can make her enjoy working out then maybe she'll start making changes to her diet on her own.

anyway, all this depends on her wanting to change. there's nothing you can do if she's not already willing.

my little sister is very cute idon t know what im gonna do when she gets a boyfruend
prolly cry then kill myself

I'll talk to her in the most nice and lovely way i can find, and see what happens. I have the secret hope that I can fuck her fat out of her, since she's nine years younger than me and wants to have sex at least twice a day. And boy, it gets sweaty...

Why wait until she gets a bf user? you should do it now

i moght work up the courage to do her first and tgen ill rlealy have to kill myself

>have gf I like
>she decided to start going to the gym

d-does she call you nii-san

Because with commitment they make you stay with her, while she gets bored with the same sex, and you star becoming a pussy, she.ll search for something else. They all want commitment in the beginning, but they are all whores in the end

2 weeks is still early as fuck.
Early enough to meet some relatives, whom you have a good rapport with, in a casual environment, but early as fuck to present yourself formally to the family.

I'm not saying you should wait the honeymoon phase out (that would be 3 years into the relationship, and would be a smart move for both of you, no matter the age having a sort of 'rite of passage' out of that phase helps), but at least wait for it to begin!

Imoutos are NOT for sexual!

3 years sounds like a lot of time, I guess she would feel worried if I wait all that time

>tfw 5'7.5"
>tfw 5.5x5.16

Guys do this too though. Its not women that are whores, its whores that are whores and some dudes are whores too. Meet more girls my man, some are better people then you think. The mindset you have atm is poisonous

>rape culture
fuck off you stupid cuck

yes but not japanese

If you haven't learn to seperate /r9k/ from everyone else by now I don't know what to tell you

They say that, despite not being virgins and having 4 ex boyfriends. See the problem?

Most are sloots. Last 6-7 chicks I've hooked up with have given it up after a single meetup with zero resistance. I never even take these sloots on dates. Literally meetup at a bar, chit chat bs for 30 minutes to an hour then pull them back to my house and bang. Sometimes they've just come straight to my place without even meeting in public. My game isn't even any good but I've banged enough chicks to know how to lead.

>Guys do this too though
Im not him but guys do not do this to the same extent
Girls move on much quicker and easily than guys do, mostly because there is alot more easily avaliable dick out there for them to jump on

Its not really a whore thing to do, i mean if i could choose between being lonely after my breakup or going out and getting laid every weekend/getting a steady relationship the day after my breakup you can bet your balls ill pick the sex/relationship part instead of being lonely

Sadly its not really a choice for guys as most of us end up having to process being lonely after a breakup

I wish I had this problem