What's her name Veeky Forums?

What's her name Veeky Forums?

Did you get her in the end? What happened to her?

Astrid

I had her, but it was long distance bc I'm in the us and she was norweigan so I broke it off, still decent friends.

She ended up being a disgusting, dirty slut and she still basically rejected me

Eesha. Got bored of her.

Lidia

I gave up. Talked to her last night after two months. She's banging Chad Musclebuff and calling it "a relationship". It's already too late for me.

Stronk Fella from Calgary. I spilled my spaghetti and made it awkward lol

Eve
I had her but it would involve me losing a friend, that friend and I would no longer be friends shortly after. I liked her for two years and I had a chance, she was willing to have sex with me at moments notice but I turned it all down to try and save a dying friendship. I know she was somewhat of a slut but at that point I was in love with her, I remember she kissed me before I went to wrestling practice and my coach asked me why I was smiling the whole practice, I didnt even know I was I was just thinking of her. I dont want to write the whole story down but after I told her boyfriend (friend mentioned) the nudes she send me she ended up hating me. I remember him asking her out in front of me knowing I liked her, I remember her telling me she only said yea because she was put on the spot in front of a crowd, I remember her telling me how he bought her a 200 dollar ring and an iphone 6, shed text me every night saying how she was going to dump him but him constantly buying her things changed her mind I guess. I think about her time to time, I saw her a couple months ago at the store, we saw each other and stared at eachother for 30 seconds then left without saying a word. What happened to her? She's still in high school, I graduated and go to a community college down the road, So i dont know what happened

what fucked up people are yall, but I guess teens are like that.

Cindy.
Didnt get her. Ended up dating a fat dude who just leeches of her paychecks for weed.
"Why even lift?" is what i asked myself all the time.
Think I'm going to lift heavy in a an hour at school.

there's better for you user... no homo

There is no "her". There never was. I'm a selfish shell of a person unworthy of living.

Had M. for years, broke up, made me a better person as a consequence

got L. now and I'm very, very happy cause she's fit and intelligent, while my ex is dating someone inferior to me

feels good

I thought that she needed me and I didn't need her. Was wrong about both.

Kerry
I went travelling for a month, came back and she invited me to her birthday, where I found out she was now in a relationship with a cunt who looked exactly like me. It was uncanny, like looking in a fucking mirror.

>tfw i almost manage to forget her name, until I realize that and do everything I can NOT to remember it again, resulting in the opposite

Kathrine
I got her in the end
After 3 years of just being friends, i went in for the kill. She was a virgin and we ended up dating for another 3 years.
Best sex partner i have ever had, best friend i will ever get, i was happy every day with her.
She left me 2 months ago
My heart is still crushed, the thought of some chad fucking her feels like a knife stab to my stomach. I didn't just lose my girlfriend, i lost my best friend aswell.
She was my oneitis

These last 2 months has been my best workouts ever, i have never been so focused on making it before. So i guess something positive came out of it.
Love sucks

Lol. Eurotrash names are hilarious. Assturd.

USA
S
A

Cara

Had to reject her due to me being in a relationship. Now I see her and her perfect sculpted titties in my dreams. They haunt me and just too often I wake up with a thirsting boner.

Lotus

I let myself become weak and she was rightfully contemptuous; her personality disorder didn't help

I didn't "put up" with her crazy, I fuckin loved it and bought in completely. She was better read than any other girl I've met. Skinny little Winona Ryder-looking ballerina. I'll never be that ride or die for someone again

Christine. She dumped me after 6 years of being together. Sleeping alone sucks but I've been keeping busy and going out. I'm so horny. Fml.

No, I didn't get her OP. She didn't like me being Filipino. Her name is Carmen btw.

No way I'm writing her name here, too recognizable.
We started dating the second we met and have been together for 7 years now, married for 5 and have a small daughter, everything is going great.

Maddy. Just wish I was a fat piece of shit loser.

Laura

she ended up catching a murder case and i havent seen her since

Guro
She got fat and i got Veeky Forums
Followed her "progress"on facebook over the years, got knocked up by loser boyfriend, then had another kid with another retard a few years later..
Her body has morphed into whalemode over the years, and she's now a full grown hambeast, that still tries to dress sexy as when she was young and hot..
This summer she hit me up on facebook while i was visiting family during summer vecation, and wanted to meet up while i was there, but i never took her up on the offer