How did they lose? Was it the cotton armours and wooden weapons or am I mistaking them for another American folk?

How did they lose? Was it the cotton armours and wooden weapons or am I mistaking them for another American folk?

They had just gone through a civil war and many of the royalty died. Thus when Atahualpa was killed, the whole system basically collapsed.

Their inferior immune systems couldn't handle petty eurasian sicknesses

argentina is white

true, but...

pic related

It was the low 90s iqs vs the 100s iqs

Its not the function or capability of their immune systems that was in any way inferior. The immune system of the native American was not inoculated by contact from birth to the myriad of disgusting euro/african diseases that festered in the putrid old world.

False, perhaps whiter than the rest of Latin America.
t. Argentinian

Basically they lost their entire ruling class in the civil war and also when whats his face got ambushed by conquistadors and then diseases killed all the peasants and this basically made everyone way too depressed to fight the spanish

The diseases wiped them out. The survivors mixed with spaniards.

Unless you are European, Argentina is probably more Euro than Canada. And miles away of USA.

Keep in mind the Incas weren't fully pacificed until at least several decades after the Spanish arrived, if not longer

I think I remember reading somewhere the last Incan prince to lead an insurrection died in battle in the mid 1600s

It wasn't the same as the Aztecs where they basically toppled the government and then subjugated everyone else straight after

i read somewhere some had bronze tools/weapons, thats cool i guess
but spears and clubs cant beat sickness or guns

This is what counts as white in Argentina.

And this, too. Reminder that only 44% of the population of Argentina is fully European.

And this guy is considered white in USA, your point?

>come here to talk about Incans
>some anons try to decide who's white and who's not

>talking about history

>using football palyers as example of whites
you just went ful chicano