DNP

what does Veeky Forums think of DNP for cutting?

It's great. You'll see more threads when it's wintertime in burgerland

Enjoy your cataracts.

eat great
lose weight
go blind

Works well if your diet is on point.
Makes sticking to diet a lot harder because it causes insane carb cravings.

If diet isn't on point, you'll feel like utter shit, maybe lose a few lbs, then gain it back right after.

that depends on the dosage

but in my experience it's better to go low dosage DNP because actually noticeably getting hotter is super uncomfortable and you might die, lol

So it's better to just do low dosage DNP, still take your caffeine/other stims and just suppress hunger really well

The DNP will actually let you lose 2 lbs a week even if you're not super fat

2lbs a week on DNP is kinda shit

Considering DNP has a track record of killing people, I'd say avoid it completely. There are safer cutting agents that are about the same in terms of effectiveness and don't come with such ridiculous risks.

like what

I never go back to the natty cut after I tried the miracles of DNP on myself.
Waiting for the DNP threads to recover from summer hibernation so I can refresh the list of sources

clen, ec stacks

lmao ec stacks, clen, and alby don't come even close to what DNP can do

You never tried DNP yourself, do you?

but you're using a lower dosage so it lasts longer

also, you can still work out on that dosage

someone please explain this shit to me...

so, apparently you get huge hunger on DNP and you can't work out on DNP.

then, how is it good for cutting and retaining muscle?

>but you're using a lower dosage so it lasts longer
No one recommend to make cycles longer than 3 weeks, so better make it count

That's wrong. Do you really think it's MORE harmful to take half of the dosage in 6 weeks? That can't possibly be true. If anything, it's more harmful to take it in a shorter period of time.

The three weeks suggestion is based on a certain dosage based on a certain study. It's not a suggestion for all doses for all people ever.

Well, I don't remember the details of the studies, but something tells me that chances of PN are increasing with time your body has DNP in it disregarding the dosage which only correlates with body temperature and lethargy

Just go deepweb

>There are safer cutting agents that are about the same in terms of effectiveness
No, there isn't. Nothing is even in the same ball park as DNP.

How about just cut, you know the old and natural way? sheesh

It's like saying go to Mexico for steroids

you can, nothing wrong with that

but it takes at least twice as long and you feel like crap

A don't forget that you'll definitely won't make any gains while staying on the deficit for longer

I did a cycle last year at about 600/mg a day for 10 days. I'm going to do it again this year when it gets colder. I didn't notice much of a difference but my roommate told me that it was noticeable.
I absolutely agree with the others about diet being important. Make sure you plan that shit or you will go through a lot of discomfort for something you could have just spent a week of strict dieting to get.

>10 days
>I didn't notice much of a difference
No shit

No, far from it.

But I guess you would rather trust anonymous autists on a peruvian kite flying board, than hundres of satisfied customers.

Try researching how the drug works before asking questions like this.

>
Fuck you. Answer the question please.

The deepweb is not a direct source, it's just a common name for billions of internet resources that can't be found by the search engines

If only there was some kind of way to search for information regarding a specific topic on the internet. A powerful engine which could sort through all the data quickly. A search engine if you will...

Anyone got the most recent pastebin?

I can workout on 500, just cant do any of the compounds at high intensity. I just do some deloads

I do higher carb on dnp tho so idk

that's already a "lower dosage" for you

people doing a "higher dosage" feel so lethargic they can't work out at all

I would do it but carbs are life and I couldn't give them up for long enough.

You don't need to give them up. Just maintain the deficit

Carbs will increase the intensity of the heat. It's why Keto is the best diet to go on when on DNP.

It'd be alright if I wasn't pretty much completely resistant to the appetite suppressing effects of an EC stack.

>Carbs will increase the intensity of the heat
I can't say it affected me that much. And I've been trough at least 6 cycles already

Useless waste of time for 99% of people here who are looking for a shortcut.

If you actually eat clean and know how to get lean without drugs then its good.

But to most people considering it, you know you're just looking for an easy way round having no discipline. Don't waste your money.

This

Like many people already mentioned ITT, your diet needs to be spot on for it to work effectively.

>injesting literal poison because you are too retarded to cut the regular way

I can manage to control my diet during the short DNP cycles, but can barely control my eating disorder off cycle. So yeah, I know that I'm mentally ill, but the only way to keep me back from fatlife is keep using DNP

>literal poison
>what is pretty much everything you ingest everyday?
The does makes the poison.

dose*

yeah but ANY dose of DNP is poisonous.

what is it?

>people are this retarded

That's wrong, a small dose doesn't do anything to your body

There are literally no long term side effects. What are you talking about? The only people who die from DNP are too retarded to dose it correctly. There have been a handfull of recorded deaths in the last couple of years and every single time it was some retarded throwing in 10times the suggested dose because they wanted to lose weight faster. Thousands of amateur and professional bodybuilders are using it without dying from it. So saying any does is poisonous is literally retarded.

EC stack is great for appetite control.
Clen is arguably safer than DNP, but long term use will fuck your heart up. Results are similar to a lower dose DNP run.

Pretty much any steroid is safer than DNP, and they make getting lean a breeze if you know how to eat right.

Really though, diet will always be most important. Which is why EC is great.

The problem is most of Veeky Forums want drugs to be a way around good diet, which is why EC has fallen out of popularity in favour of stronger drugs that have a short term power over diet, but really waste time because they gain whatever fat they lose back.

>cataracts
>neuropathy

Ok bro.

Enjoy killing yourself

It breaks your ATP synthase so that the energy is released as heat. Your body has to burn more fat to keep your ATP levels stable which "increases" your metabolism. So instead of 2kcal to maintain, you now need 4kcal.
This isn't a drug that you "need" to work out on to be effective but you absolutely do need to have your diet in check. If you can't handle your craving then it's a waste of money. Faggot.

Am I still natty if I hop on DNP?

No

Go to Reddit. No joke, very easy to find sources

Yes. DNP doesn't do anything your body won't achieve naturally

Would you look like shit if you cut on dnp whole still being pretty dyel or would it look the same as if you cut without dnp

While* not whole

You will look like skelly dyel if you only take DNP with no lifting. But you'll get the same result if you cut natty without lifting.

I mean I've had this dnp in my closet for a year and stopped lifting since I got it after lifting for a couple years, planning to lift for a few months then cut with it around winter then keep lifting.

Better cut and start lifting after. That way you won't lose your gains on DNP cut

I feel like I'll die if I take it right now with how hot it is and how long I have to be outside.

If you need to be outside, then obviously wait until it gets down to at least 70 degrees.

So which is it, natty or not?

I cant find r/dnpsourcetalk anymore. got a feeling it got shot down :/

anyone know any good sources that ship to the US? I used to use yellowbot but he got shut down too

Yellowbot has been history for at least a year.
Iggy (magiciansyellow) sold from the US and for cheap, but packed crap.
Don't know the status of other guys

You can lose 3-4 pounds of fat a week with a big enough deficit and making your diet entirely lean protein + vegetables. DNP is unnecessary.

>DNP is unnecessary
It is. But it makes cutting way more faster

And gives you cataracts and cancer.

Cataracts are extremely rare if you're male.
And people who say DNP "gives you cancer" clearly didn't study the subject enough.

Great to die

>I cant find r/dnpsourcetalk anymore
I believe you should be invited there.