No period while cutting

Any one else experienced this? When I started lifting, my cycle became irregular. Now I'm in the middle of my first serious cut and my period is 10 days late. Not pregnant, because forever alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjBgeuTvnnk
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women
>cutting

You're supposed to get fat retard. Missing a period is your body's way of informing you that you're fucking dying

Are you shaved/waxed or natural bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=TjBgeuTvnnk

2:55

well actually 4:00

That was really interesting. But I'm not anorexic at 136lbs and 5"6

I know that the period can stop when someone's underweight, but I didn't know that this was also possible by just limiting your calorie intake for a while.

this is suprisingly interesting

Is this sort of shitposting really necessary in a serious thread? There's plenty of other mindless threads you could be trolling.

Fucking disgusting how women are always talking about "periods XD" Its natural and everyone knows women have them but I don't go around talking about what my dick is doing. It seems they try to mention it any chance they get.

whats actually wrong with u

its the truth faggot. women are meant to be fat, hence why women ARE fatter than men naturally. "cutting" for a woman means starvation, which means her body will cut off reproductive activity as pregnancy during a famine is bad

You guys talk about dick stuff all the time here on Veeky Forums
or how it affects your sexual health and you all discuss every disgusting detail about your dicks.

This thread is not about "OMG IM TUMBLERINA LOOK AT MY MENSTRUAL CUP FILLED WITH BLOOD" but about a health issue.

Stop taking steroids.

Honestly I hate women just as much as any other Eastern European but she literally asked a normal question, I really don't think she's attention whoring.

Do you have a feminine penis?

fucking disgusting get out of here with that shit

Nobody cares roastie

Veeky Forums is a male safe-space REEEEE

no homo

Clearly pregnant

Yeah, but she isn't listening to the advice that she shouldn't cut and should stay pudge.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

She doesn't want to hear that. She thinks she can train like a man but her body isn't built for it. Men evolved to stay Veeky Forums on the long march of war, the long big game hunting trip, to maintain muscle and health at lower body fat. Bulking and cutting is a natural cycle for men.

Women are supposed to stay in the village and eat the reserves. Which means instead of doing high intesity exercise with bulking and cutting cycles, she should be doing light weight, high volume gentle exercise and eating a regular amount of food.

Go to your gyno if you're worried, though I'm sure that you're fine.
With any sort of cutting/dieting you change your body's metabolism slightly, which can mess with your thyroid just enough to throw your estrogen and testosterone out of whack.
You could either be depriving your body of nutrition or getting far too few calories, I'm not sure what your diet or exercise plan is... but if whatever changes are temporary then the problem is most likely not permanent or messing with your fertility.
I'm no doctor, so consult with a physician if the issue persists.

But then she can't attention whore on social media for everyone to see #gymflow