How do I get into Chul Soon mode?

How do I get into Chul Soon mode?

Go on a shitton of HGH

Crippling lack of self esteem and depression.

Roids, obviously.

Femanon here, damn he's got big legs now, I remember seeing him in a gym in Korea surrounded by girls

roids you stupid fuckign cunt

This guy slaps ur gf/bf's ass in public, wat u do?

Offer him some Kimchi and pray to a photo of Kim Jong

>All the girls must go crazy for him xoxoxo

y-yeah....t-they do....heh

Tell him his physique was flawless 2 years ago but now his obliques are overdeveloped and his delt:arm ratio isnt as overwhelming.

Then ask for a picture with him where I desperately try and fail to out angle him

They really do. I was in Korea working out at a female gym at night and wondered why there was a huge guy allowed in there, all the girls were following him giddy

bu..but would u tell that to his face?

Why can't asians grow facial hair? Even on steroids he diesn't even have a hunt of facial hair. Holy shit

Have u ever even been with an asian girl? they hate facial/body hair. This guy is drowning in all sorts of pussy

No, i've only been with blondes and light brunettes with light eyes because i don't have shit taste.

>No, i've only been with blondes and light brunettes with light eyes because i don't have shit taste.

Was that meant to make me think you're some kind of 9.3/10 stud?

Jesus Christ, his shoulder is as big as his head

>he doesnt want his shoulders to be as big as his head

fuck off to r/fitness you fucking nigger

he's a big guy

I think he just has a really tiny head which makes his big muscles looks even bigger

his head is too small because hes a inferior asian piece of scum

I prefer Chul Later

Spotted the kissless virgins

You know damn he's on roids.

>Triggered this easily online

Were they 5/10's?

I'm sorry if you thought I insulted your boyfriend but his head proportionally wise seems pretty small

if you enlarged his head he would look like a jacked bodybuilder instead of superman

Do I need sterons? Is this body on the way to Chul Soon mode?

If you would tap any of the asians itt before this white woman, you are degenerate

>implying shoulders as big as your head are big enough

She's a dericate rittle frower

Kek

underrated.

oblique twist x f

You look good as you are. Don't ruin your body just to look like an overgrown tumor. Strenght is more important than mass.

This is literally proof that face>body. In terms of attractiveness and dominance. I wouldn't respect this guy even with his monstrous body purely because of his neonatal face.

this picture is hilarious

Even Asian Chad has stupid emo haircut. When will you stop, Nipps? It's 2016.

Reminds me of Jeff Seid. Funny how the dudes with the most punchable faces are always the ones who roid

this guy looks so dumb its redic.

skip head day

>strength meme

hahaha no

Spotted Chul Soon's faggy fanclub.

That looks stupid.

looks like asian billy herrington. literal aniki

Most of the girls here look at him like some sort of freak show

t.sour grapes

All that HGH and still can't make his eyes grow.

lift well
eat swell
sleep well
roid well

People on a fitness form are making fun big as fuck lifters. Top fucking kek. Kill yourselves

Chul even said so himself; not an exact quote, but he says that Koreans think his body looks unreal (they're culturally used to and prefer skinny as the ideal) to the point of being considered a freak by most Korean women. But his gf is into it so I guess it works.

He looks fairly normal here. Does lighting and angle really make THAT much of a difference? Fuck.

Its a fitness forum not a fan club for roiding models.

Lighting, angle, cycle, pump yes.