OHP

>OHP

tfw so close to 2pl8 strict ohp I can taste it

I can already push press 2pl8

dude i cant even do shoulder pressing movements

whenever i do i get sharp pains in my elbow

the only shoulder exercise that doesnt hurt me is handstand pushups, on a wall. im serious

im only 19

>he still does OHP

If you want good delts just do a ton of incline bench press + lateral raise + shrugs + uprightrows.

Also, switch OHP out for Cheat-OHP or Push-Press.

I do all of those as well as OHP

I train OHP, Push Press, and press starts on all Upper days.

shoulders exploding.

hit triceps with rippetoe style lying triceps extensions at end of workout.

don't even care about chest.

just care about lifting the heaviest shit possible over my head.

>can do handstand pushups
>cant do ohp

Stop fucking lying. If it hurts you need to stretch.

i do the clean and strict OHP. it's weird and i feel like a crossfitter but i miss having a good explosive exercise lined up for the week. plus since both my clean and OHP are stinkin' i feel that i can develop them both simultaneously. plus i like to end off the set with an additional squat jerk.

Don't you mean, THE PRESS?

LOL

I guarantee you fucks have shit delts.

dude, im not lying at all. i can do a set of 10 handstands with good form. but as soon as i get in a seated position and use a free weight, my right elbow just jolts with pain that takes a good minute to fade away

i hurt it somehow like a year back and never went to the doctor because it only hurt a little bit and sometimes. now it only ever hurts when i go to do pressing movements

i quit barbell benching because of it too, now i'm on hammerstrengths. back work remains unaffected

okay big guy

This is just my experience. I have the most progression and least pain when I do standing OHP

Seated, my shoulder blades never feel right and it causes pain. This is for Dumbell and barbell

Standing, no pain on barbell, unless major focus, usually get some pain on Dumbell

For me, keeping my elbows forward with a grip width of thumbs being about 1 inch from shoulders worked perfect for me. Those were the 2 main factors. Give it a shot, hopefully it'll work for you too

heres what i look like if it makes a difference

i quit benching and shoulder pressing around early 18 years old

>If you want good delts
>delts
>shrugs

ISHYGDDT

LOL you got good delts from shrugs and upright rows? Your delts are probably shit, faggot.

> I never do shrugs you faggot, who the fuck wants to look like a turtle

I do 125 3x8

there are like 7 stretches you can do for shoulders/bows go do them

You can get great delts doing just incline bench and upright rows for them.

brosplits consistently group traps in with delts b/c they are close. Its madness

You may have tennis elbow, but speak to a physician.

its on the outside of the elbow

as soon as i go to press up, sharp pain

doesnt happen with tricep extensions, just presses

Yeah same, I used to have the same exact thing. You feel it around the tendons right? It's a joint inflammation, ice your elbows and give them some rest. Don't trust my opinion fully though, it's better to actually go to a physician and do have a diagnosis done.

ijust cant believe how debilitating it is

i weigh about 175lbs and while i can do 10, 15 handstands, even going to fuck with like the 50s on seated dumbbell press i cant get them up because it hurts

Don't worry it happens from time to time if you overwork your joints. Just learn to take proper rest between sets and don't overwork yourself too much so you don't get injured.

55kg OHP but only 80kg bench.
JUST.

>125 3x8

I hope you mean 125 lb dumbbells m8