Mental gains general

Mental gains general
>be student
>parents moved to a great town
>it has a gym
>I can finally lift continously
>breaks will no longer keep my gains asleep
I have the chance to lift for as longest as I ever did without breaks, maybe only during the final exam period.
Now what are some tips fellow uni fitizens can give regarding the studying? I legit want to study at least 2h per day, so than I don't have any more worries during the exam period, and even go to the gym then. I am so happy that I can finally lift a lot.
Please share tips to maximise study gains too

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEETfag here. I plan on starting CC this spring, what steps should I be taking to prepare myself? I've been reading an hour a day but dont know what else I should be doing

Make yourself go to the library for a certain amount of time every day to do work, do it at a certain time and make it part of your routine. I tried to convince myself that I could work productively in my room but always ended up procrastinating and wasting time.

In exam time: if you don't have lectures or any other timetabled shit, go to the gym first thing in the morning then spend the rest of your day in the library. Use the pomodoro method or something similar to break up the monotony (along with meals, although try to avoid eating loads as it makes you sluggish)

Give yourself some time (

Some good tips right here, share more please.

Cc is literally the 13th grade

I wouldn't worry too much

I'm the opposite. I'd rather study in my room because there are more amenities ie nicotine, water, bathroom right next to me. I find the library to be quite distracting

CC is literally barely a step above highschool. That means if you want real mental gains you gotta work your hardest, even on the simple shit, because you need to stay in the habit of working hard. Don't take easy classses, show up, (pretend to) care, do your work outside of classes and you'll be alright.

Also, read for several hours a day, not just one. One hour a day is not enough for mental gainz

2 hours of studying daily. No more, no less. Includes holidays and the exam period

Right on you have disciprin.
One thing you could try is get a lamp and sticky note and label it "study lamp" and only use it when you study or something like that it can help

The best attitude to studying is to aim for 100%. It doesn't matter if you only 'need' to pass, go into every class with the aim of getting 100%. Theres a massive difference between understanding the concepts, and actually having a thorough knowledge of the material.

If you have an extremely in depth understanding of the more basic concepts, it will pay off tenfold when you get to the more advanced material.

>I legit want to study at least 2h per day
guess what op, youre a little bitch, and you go to a shit university

i typically study 30-40 hours a week during term, sometimes as much as 8-10 hours in a day in the run up to exams, and around 20 hours a week for 5/6 weeks over christmas and easter, and i have never had to miss a workout because of it

who else /eliteuniversity/ here

you mean who else /elitist/ here?

Not all of us have to study this long for the material to sink in.

Who else /retarded/ here

This is the best advice itt.

Also this might be a meme advice but you should try smoking weed when studying and see how it affects you. I find that it helps me get interested in subjects I have to study. Really helps when the subject is boring, it makes me really interested in it so I keep digging until I understand it. It might also help you visualize and understand concepts more easily.

enjoy your pointless degrees

>mfw got awarded masters with distinction today in physics
>physics department is the best in the country
>I didn't even do the undergrad, I'm self taught

Its ok to be stupid

Do all your assignments as soon as you can. Even if it's due next week, do it today.

Read the textbook/class materials before going to lectures. Even simply skimming will greatly improve your ability to absorb knowledge during the lecture. Then make sure to review your notes and the textbook after your class as well.

Lol bitch nigga, u iz stoopid if you need to study that much for a bachelors.

>eliteuniversity
No, you are just dumb/genetically inferior.

coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn

>tfw too intellectual for college

I simply found that the best way to balance between lifting and studying is by trying to do things as quickly as possible. just try to do your homework as soon as you finish your lectures, hit the gym immediately afterwards then spend the rest of your day unwinding and doing things you enjoy.

I agree. I used to get really distracted in my room for obvious so I tried doing the library thing for a while. I felt like I was wasting a lot of time going there, finding a good spot, going to the bathroom, getting water, food, etc. Just get a little bit of discipline and stay in the comfort of your own room.

>weed
Yesterday I brought some sunflower seeds with me to class and I was more focused than I've ever been. I also had no hesitation to participate and ask questions. What the fuck do they put in those things?

With discipline this can be avoided and you will be much more comfy in your room.
But if you are still in a loud hall, good advice right here.

Wait until you graduate.