What the fuck is up with this machine, there are literally waiting lines of crusty old women at my gym for this thing

What the fuck is up with this machine, there are literally waiting lines of crusty old women at my gym for this thing.

Do you get a higher quality pussy from it or is that ho science?

inner thighs lel

Good for strengthening the hips bro

i use those stupid leg machines just after high test chicks use it and i fap like crazy when i got home

It's for casuals who don't know what the fuck they are doing or for women who want everyone to look at their puss.

Do you smell it before you use it?

its more mental

what the hell else is there to do for inner thighs that can target it well? I noticed there isn't really many great leg work outs you can even do besides squats, DL and lunges anyways.

>tfw I go to an apartment gym and do this at 6 am so no one knows

Think about shoulder lateral raises. Same shit, you're working the inner thigh, the vmo. You can also do the same thing for the outer thigh, the vlo. Imagine doing shoulder press but never doing lateral raise, posterior raise, or anterior raises. Fuck everyone who says its a meme

inb4 squatting works everything. So does doing every exercise for chest/back, it works all parts of the shoulder, doesn't mean you shouldn't do shoulder specific movements

OR breaststrokers who want that sweet sweet hip power.

Sumo squats

Lot of fucking liars on this thread. That is a knock off of the Nautilus Pussy Tightener 9000.

I have never seen any guy at my gym do this. besides squats, lunges, DL and leg press pretty much all what there really is are the machines. at least for me.

>slut_flypaper.jpg

Same reason you always see fatties do ab exercises. They think they can spot reduce to get a thigh gap.

i do both of these machines during even busy times in the gym before i squat

zero fucks given

That exercise is literally called vagina tighteners. This makes perfect sense.

why tho?

assuming you're a guy

I sometimes used this machine too : it's because I can get groin pain on the left-side, and doing this exercise warms me up.
I'm not painful anymore, but when I was, it was a good exercise. Also yes I'm a guy.

this is the only machine I'd use if my gym had one
hip flexors are fucking important for strength gainz bruv

Ive seen a guy use the good girl bad girl machine before. He was p built so Im assuming he had good reason. I havent tried it though

>Nautilus Pussy Tightener 9000

They think they're burning the fat from their thighs by using their thighs.

Apparently having strong inner-thighs increases blood flow to your dick. I don't know if this is true but it is tempting.

>tfw weak af adductors causing squat to stall, so started doing this thing once a week and doing my best to make eye contact with other people as much as possible

that machine is the shit though. my legs used to be unstable when squatting and I realized my inner thighs were hardly developed. fist time I used it I walked like I was raped by a gorilla for a week, and now I've made it one of my assistance works. helps a lot with stability in squats. 10/10

>doctor says I have shit form because I have no ass
>says I should definitely use this machine
>will still never use it
At least I have my dignity.

Smell is the best mental trigger there is.

You think that, but really, you don't

I feel you bro I do it aswell, but I already reached maximum weight on it for >12 reps