Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you fall for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic 'meme

Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you fall for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic 'meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y39K81G1-_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just a reminder
OP has garbage genes and is butt hurt he failed at one the most practical strength based programs in existence

inb4 rippetoe pls go

I don't get why so many people on here actually train for strengh. It's the dumb.

When are you ever going to actually use it? Seriously?
Posters will say
>to impress girls, I don't want to be asked to lift something and not be able to and look like a pussie.
Well in a way you are saying you lift for other people.
>I lift for myself and my own health
SS and lifting heavy really isn't near as healhty and active as a more frequent routine with more cardio. Lifting heavy for years will eventually fuck up your joints even with proper form. Enjoy being able to dead 500lbs and also enjoy having a wrecked back as an elder.
Think I'm kidding?
>I don't want to be weak
Stop compensating. No one realy cares about how much you can lift other than faggots who do SS. Seriously they are the worst type of lifters and think numbers actually mean something in life. If you aren't a professional powerlifter why actually try to lift so much?
You aren't realy using your strengh ever
And no bein strong does not mean being a better fighter.

I think all peope who do SS do it just so they can feel some sort of joy about themselves. They are usually ugly and fat but as long as they are "strong" and have "muh function strengh" then they are happy with thier lives despite never being able to use thier strengh.
-------------
Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

dubs confirm

>Implying you will ever be big or aesthetic moving bitch weight.

Trust me, Normie's care. I posted a video on Facebook of a 475lb squat last week and got more likes than anything you DYELs have posted.

>posting sutff on social media
kek
son

You realize who that is right?

youtube.com/watch?v=y39K81G1-_E

It's the only thing I've ever posted on social media remotely lifting related.

>facebook
Nobody but old people and indians use that shit anymore

meanwhile chad posts a pic of himself making a goofy face and gets more likes than you ever will

girls dont give a shit how strong you are

Nobody cares

ayyy lmao

I really want that body, it's my goal body

>Implying I'm not Chad

>giving a fuck what Chad does

Maybe you should hustle as hard as you hate

How about training for a sport?

this pasta is so stale you're forgetting which board variation you're supposed to post

psst

I hate to break it to you but you can't "shape" your body

the type of training you do, the selection of exercises is literally irrelevant. With sufficient conditions, your muscles will simply become larger. The overall look of your physique is determined by genetic factors outside of your control.

you can choose not to believe this, most idiots won't, but thats a fact.

> training for strength

this is infact, the most efficient way to build muscle too. You can build muscle doing hundreds of bodyweight exercises every day, that will work with sufficient overload, but its not very efficient.

the confusion comes about because the average bodybuilding fanatic is both very stupid and very uneducated.

>Thinks he can be aesthetic while being weak
kys dyel

I will also add that the guy in OP's picture is fat (yes, he is fat, you're probably fatter) and if he removed the excess fatty tissue he would look better than 99% of posters here, including the ones on steroids who mostly look incredibly underwhelming for the amount of drugs they are taking.

>psst
Actually by doing heavy compound lifts you will develop a thicker core, as you can see in canditos core.

Just needs to diet tbqhwyf.

Candito has a thick core because he has wide hips. Bradley Martin also does heavy compound lifts and has a very narrow core because he has narrow hips.

You fucking dunce.

Post your physique

I'm sure living in your moms basement loving your NEET life is great and all, but some of us have physical jobs. I'm a firefighter, strength is a requirement.

Nice projection, truth hurts.

He doesn't look that bad imo, the gay pants don't help

>The overall look of your physique is determined by genetic factors outside of your control.

This is absolute fact. It's LITERALLY impossible to work certain muscles more than others to affect your overall aesthetic. This is why the best program is just bicep curls 50xF until your legs look hella shredded.

Dumbass.

Post your physique.

Note: Just respond with this and strength fans WILL stop responding

Are you that dyel user that admitted to having a shitty dadbod a while back?

you can make a muscle larger. That is it. The only control you can exert is the extent to which you develop one muscle group vs another

but you are an absolute fool if you think doing a certain exercise or rep range will make a muscle grow in a different manner.

I will spell it out for you since like most fanatics you're an idiot: The aesthetic of any given muscle group is determined by genetic factors, you cannot influence how a muscle grows, it is simply bigger or smaller.

style of training, exercise selection, tempo, mind-muscle connection (LOL), TUT, etc etc not a single one of these things make an ounce of difference.

Take this idiot for example:
do any of you retards actually know what a "core" is? Could you identify it on an anatomy chart?

The core is in fact, a term for a collection of muscles that are involved in almost every movement you will ever engage in. Your core keeps you upright.

To avoid placing stress on any of the "core" muscles, would involve avoiding pretty much anything but curls.

The extent to which someone looks like they have a thick midsection even with low bodyfat, is largely due to the placement of their hips and relative length of their torso - i.e genetic

the reason you dont understand that strength training IS bodybuilding training (aside from what i mentioned earlier, you being both stupid and uneducated) is because you fail to realize that large amounts of the work done in strength sports isn't actually done for the purpose of building strength (yes, bear with me, I know your room temperature IQ is struggling here with differentiating strength from heavy objects) but for the purpose of improving the SKILL of a particular lift.

yes a real shocker there, most of the feats you see in "strength" sports arent a product of purely raw strength but infact, the product of skill. The average man has more than enough strength to support his bodyweight, yet cannot do a tuck planche on his first try, why?

Reminder :)

>thick core
>Strong big traps
>Big strong legs

I see nothing wrong desu.

Looks like a giant baby

>not doing a 4-day split where you do 2 days of strnegth and 2 days of hyper
kys

That's because he's a manlet with babyface.

Post your physique

at work so dont have a pic but i've had great results
>hit body parts twice a week
>inrease weight due to strength so on hyper days i can lift more (albeit not a huge increase but one nonetheless)
i personally just felt like i hit plateaus when on a pure 5-day hypertrophy schedule but to each their own :)

>2 days strength + 2 days hyper
>Not doing 4 days strength for the 4 big lifts and just throwing in hypertrophy/bodybuilding fluff at the end of each workout

Post your physique

Damn this guy is salty, kys

daily reminder this is what happened to me on 4 months of StrongLifts 5x5

daily reminder that these kinds of anecdotes are moot because genetics

that being said, strength training does make you aesthetic though

I know for a fact that's the only good picture you've got. You look average in almost any other picture, go ahead and post that shitty webm of you flexing so people can see how small you really are

I would but user would out-angle me. Got mad insertions man.

what are sports

>Not doing your strength work to overload the muscle then following it with high rep work in order to accumulate lactate and other metabolites that are favorable for gains

>deletes post

Post your physique

Ok

can confirm, did SS then texas method and ended up looking exactly like this.

Leaner

Funny how that girl is a head taller than you LMAO

Look how cute he is :3 awww. Cute little man

>what is perspective
>girl in a men's locker room

It's ok boy.

Not him but post your physique.

How long have you been lifting for?

>roiding for this.

Not roiding but I will soon
Want to hit 85-90kg bw first

Good luck bruv you look good.

well Im a paramedic and strength comes quite in handy with that. when I was younger I was pretty aesthetic while having good numbers. Now I'm just more of a bear but with more defined abdominals.

I'm in judo and lifting like this has helped me progress to ShoDan. Not only am I good with technical application of the discipline but say that fails all you can rely on is our brute strength.

who is chad and why should I be upset that shallow slootz like him

You are so cool man !

You still said "you cannot shape your body", which is still wrpng, and you're still a moron. Your mountain of salt and insults every other sentence does not make this less so.

Of course you can't decide how a muscle grows, who the fuck even thinks that? You can choose which muscles grow.