I hate this fucking coin so much. JUST give me my money back. Give this poorfaggot a break in miserable life at least...

I hate this fucking coin so much. JUST give me my money back. Give this poorfaggot a break in miserable life at least. JUST reach a dollar and I will walk away from you forever. Fuck you shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2017/10/13/obsidian-prerelease/
bitcoinprbuzz.com/press-release-cybcsec-cybersecurity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HitBTC in two days. Markets go up and down, this'll pass soon.

>he didn't buy at ICO

deserve it desu

>mfw dumped my ODN on cryptopia yesterday and dropped the price by 6% instantly

Haha this is going to $3 my boy

- active devs
- roadmap Sunday
- hitbtc Sunday
- binance vote November
- most coins are staking

I'm comfy. Buy the dip.

Same, I'm the other op from the other odn thread. Literally looking at its fucking retarded logo makes me wanna hang myself. How was I so fucking retarded not to see this was a pajeet fueled PnD. I just wanna break even, I'm even willing to take a small loss.
Fuck this coin, I hope the greedy inbred devs choke.

I don't give a fuck if it'll be a 10 dollar coin at this point. I JUST want out. There are poorfaggots like myself that need a break in life. Not asking for lambo 10x shit, JUST a fucking break to relieve ourselves from the joogrip.

honestly just sell then.

the faster the pump and dump group gets whatever their target goal is the faster we can start a reversal.

Then sell you faggot. If you dont know anything about the volatile crypto market stay off, stupid children like you should play outside anyway

bought 10k coins at ico, sold 3k at 19k

sad i missed the top, but no point in selling now, might aswell just hold

Had a laugh when I checked it's latest drop today. Thank fuck I finally bit the bullet and sold at loss a few days ago.

>sold at loss
lolololol

>he didn't buy at the ICO
I'm /comfy/ af senpai, just waiting on hitbtc

I'm holding this shitcoin at a 30k loss. fuck you Veeky Forums. And fuck me for buying so much I can't even sell.

Itll go back up. I'm down 20k. Relax.

I bought 0.04 worth of btc at around 13k just to see if I can trust Veeky Forums and nope, that was the last time you got any money from me faggots, from now on only ico's and btc, now I'm gonna be selling bags

unironically this is actually the best time to buy.

> being this impatient
you're never gonna make it, just kys

How does this shit keep dropping? Under 10mil marketcap meanwhile every erc20 shittoken gets at least 50 mil

Unfortunately it looks like the pump and dump group won.

They have enough of the supply to control the prices and there isn't anything buying pressure to keep them up because the only fucking people who know about this coin are neets on biz and people in the slack who've already double up multiple times so they don't give a fuck.

because you are looking at a massive fud and baby whale dump campaign in order to accumulate before one of the biggest coin pumps in history. screencap this.

Because its a complete and utter garbage shit coin?

You read the exact stuff you wrote about any shitcoin that is crashing
>it's da whales accumulating bois
I'd like it to be true, but when you read something in every other thread about every other coin it's not believable anymore

>implying hitbtc is used for anything other than laundering bch

you're too weakhanded for crypto, lad

go buy some bonds

It's pathetic how little logic you guys have.

Ask yourself: what made the price change?
Is it because of the actual project itself or because of outside factors that is ultimately unrelated to the product itself.

Some of you retards really help to boost my ego since we are on such different levels intellectually.

except in this case its true. 99% of shitcoins, just that total shit. yet these cats are out here building real software and are expanding their team aggressively. can't think of a better backdrop for the MASSIVE upcoming fomo campaign once they are done sweeping up weak hands.

So tell me when I should hop back in genius. 5k the bottom? 4k? 3k?

Tiered buy in orders. I actually think this is the bottom but I don't know what to think right now I feel sick.

Can't wait to dump link and ripple to get more of this

I can make a shit messenger like that in 1 summer week cucklord.

4 btc buy orders, this drop to 0

Prior to the ICO release the threads were very very different. Right before the launch we wished each other before the FUD campaign started.

Don't have to user I quick dumped the drunk whale thread, prior to the distribution, to a PDF :^). I was the one he gave his messenger address to.

Really? Took the IOC team 4 years. Took the ODN lead dev 3 years.

get in early on XCS, same concept plus marketplace integration, already working product, anti virus launching this quarter and file sharing next quarter read about it

bitcoinprbuzz.com/press-release-cybcsec-cybersecurity/

That logo has no future since it was already used with geocities in 1998

hah fucking probably, i can definitely see them rebranding down the road. good/bad to it scandinavians tend to not care as much on aesthetic so you get ugly shit like this

>falling for octobers signatum
Lol newfags

>tfw bought the dip @8k yesterday

Feels bad man. If it drops to 4k I might pick some up.

lmao this is almost down to ico price again

glad i bought into the ico, but fuck my ass why didnt i sell at the top

only sold 3k at 19k satoshi, and another 1.5k at 14k, and 2.5k at 7k

might aswell just hold unto the rest and hope for a miracle, this is just sad

also why isnt it listed on liqui yet, they were supposed to be in talks with them

but i guess blackstone was talking out of his ass as usual desu

Hurr durr it's on cryptopia so it's sigt

>Don't have to user I quick dumped the drunk whale thread, prior to the distribution, to a PDF :^). I was the one he gave his messenger address to.

what the fuck are you even trying to say

hi john

>bought at 16k sats, sold at 8k bought again at 11k

im holding this coin can easily get to half of its first ath when it releases the messanger app for devices

> mfw staking and buying more to stake more while weakhands panic

Pretty obvious the devs are dumping on everyone

Oh yeh

>Unfortunately it looks like the pump and dump group won.

That doesn't even make any sense. They won but they're still holding a gigantic amount of the supply? If they won then they sold at the peak and have no ODN left. If they still have a high supply then they are accumulating and will pump it later.

So sell and drop the price lower :]
I could always use more odn for my stake empire

this threads hilarious. no one knows what will happen with the price but this is obviously a decent project that's going somewhere. all the sellers will be btfo in a few weeks. your selling when you should be buying and you'll continue to do that cause the lot of you are fucking weakhanded no logic low iq panicing little children. hahahaha.

Nice try Sage

Juuuuust stake and hodl. Make free money, and when we get to 1-2$ Q 1 next year, its eazzzy sailin

The ODN FUD makes no sense? You don't say.

FUCK YOU ODN LOST 80% OF MY 10 BTC.

yes its a fucking scam

Mother fucking Black trying to keep people buying while he's dumping. He posted this in the ODN trade channel. Guess he doesn't have much code to write. lulz

Black has millions worth of ODN, he's not going to dump on a 5 BTC market. Even if you think he's a scammer and a liar, it's in his best interest to promote his project more before dumping his coins. There's a lot of vaporware in the top 100.

delete this you cocsucker

Nah it's a good chart. Compare the time frame to Obsidian which has been trading for

Wow ODN getting a ton of google interest

>Sell Orders: 775634.03910372 ODN
>Buy Orders: 5.65046828 BTC

Incredible. This is going to 2k

Don't have to screen cap user's post since I have ODN threads archived prior to the ICO distribution. The same holders are spreading FUD to build massive staking positions on the low price.

The darknet was hit hard in July with AlphaBay getting rekt and numerous take downs. The value of Obsidian will skyrocket when these markets adopt the platform for communication and transactions. Completely anonymous sign-up and perfect forward secrecy will make it difficult to attack the network. PFS will prevent compromised keys from being able to access past message history. It is difficult to build a legal case on a single compromised transaction. The team built a genesis block forging an original coin and not a shit tier ERC20 token. They have an application in the process of being ported to several different operating systems. They have delivered on the ICO, distribution and exchange listings in a timely manner.

In short Obsidian whether a success or failure is the epitome of economic freedom in crypto. Time will tell.

actually it's pretty standard for a low volume exchange like cryptopia

ODN will be synonymous with the dark net. when people think "black market on the web" they will think Obsidian. the phrase "Obsidian market" will replace the black market, even.

buy the dip....buy the dip....trust me..

No fud needed to bring this down. Dev's dumping does that itself.

>says no need to FUD
>proceeds to FUD

blackstone and his constant talk about the odn price instead of developing is enough to justify this dump

if odn took off, he'd be rich, and thats the last thing i want right now to happen

so you're jealous of other people's success

Agreed. It will interesting seeing how ODN and XMR perform as the market continues pushes to high caps. Appreciate everyone fighting against the FUD to get the message to other anons. They helped me in the past and I want to return the favor.

Can't say no to a good deal like this :^)

This has a major drop yet to come. When altcoins drop down to ICO price, ICO buying hopefulls dump out of fear of an investment loss. So anyone 'buying the dip' on a paper thin order book like this, aim more for 1-2k..

He right doe.

dont listen to this fucker, any non-brainlet would ride out their ico-price and wait a week. this is not a dead coin. 24M in circulation and ive never seen more than 800k in sell orders. people want to hold them. its not that hard to understand. the money to be made from staking these bad boys is much greater than the loss they will take selling at ICO prices.

which means ive been buying the shit out of this dip.

it's not going to ICO price.

24 million in circulation because the devs won't update the supply numbers. Said they would only do it every 3 months lulz. get dumped on faggot

It is under ICO price at the moment.. Such a shame black is acting like a fucking retard. I had so high hopes for this platform.... sold but I wouldnt if the dev could just shut the fuck off. Amateur mistake...

>it's not going below ICO price
I don't mean this as snide as it sounds, but have you really never invested in an altcoin before? They do that quite often, and usually with a pattern just like this.

Buy book strength is now down to 5.6 btc and reducing at a steady ~15% every hour. Buy in if you want, but know that there is nothing about this buy/sell equation that looks bullish... let alone entering a reversal.

I bought ODN before the moon and nearly didn't make it out of there alive. Shoulda sold. Was a scam from the beginning.
BUY ODN it is about to fucking moon guys holy shit. LOOK AT THIS NIGGER. LOOK AT THAT DRAGONFLY OKAY AND IT IS ONLY $0.04 ABOVE IT'S $0.10 ICO PRICE. BUY IT NIGGER READ THE THREAD NIGGER

All I know if the devs pump this shit in their slack 24/7. Major turn off What's with the block explorer not working? That screams scam

This, so fucking retarded

a dev talks favorably about his coin, wow. what a turn off.

there were a number of very large sells. the volume is there. it may not be on the order book, but the FUD is effective and there is easy money to be made. Even at 2k sats, this coin has some of the best staking rewards available. Basic fucking FA bro. They are delivering on their roadmap so far, they have new exchanges incoming, and I'm personally bullish on the project, as are a lot of others here.

But go ahead and call us bagholders. Stay poor.

This HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Saw this here the other day. He was doing this as the coin was dumping. I dunno, seemed odd

I agree that's is a good buy (TA wise), which is why I said wait until 1-2k sats in earlier posts. But buying right now is retarded.

so is waiting for 1-2k sats which will not come

>so is waiting for 1-2k sats which will not come
Just like 8k, 6k, and 4k 'will not come'? Have you even been here these last few days? What makes 4k the hold out this time?

Lol you already have like 10 FUD posts in this thread alone. Why are you doing this? It's obvious that dumping right now is not in the developer's best interests. There are much worse projects with significantly higher market caps.

You'll never be released from the joogrip until you're smarter than the joos.

You could have waited for prices to tank after news of the bitcoin kikes releasing their free ponzi money came out, but instead you bought high. Just wait for these fucking retards to get their bitcoin meme money and the price will quickly recover. We only have like less than a month left of this horse shit.

that was during the moon to 20k you fucking retard.

This is fake news fud bitch. Post the screenshots if you care so much. I was in the slack since day one and i never saw shilling. THEY DONT WANT ETHERDELTA because it is a shit stain and they would rather say something about it than nothing and so they say fuck that bullshit delist it. You are a dumb retard whale bitch daddy money whore or some virtually vitriolic autist amonst us. I am on the board, and I have shilled and fudded, TO MAKE YOU RICH now because I am wise and this nigger is a dumb bitch.

Who's a dumb nig? You are faggot

Why not just wait for 1 sat then?

Don't tell me you think it won't happen, user.

>8k
>6k
>4k

he's basically calling people who sell ODN this low retarded, and he's right. lmao

fake news bitch big bitch asshole bitch eat my ass bitch hoe ass nigger bitch

why are you so emotionally invested in this coin?