>feel sick as a dog this morning

I don't think clean eating is just a meme anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. I'm becoming slowcooked bean boy. What about you?

>see abs in a week

>eating clean
>all of the macro's that you need, without omitting or focusing on one group too many
>as close as you can get to the dietary standards from the US gov
>without the corporate buttfuckery extended lore on cancerous substances and things that make 70% of the population fat/unhealthy

Are there even any kinds of negatives around eating clean?

it seems like a pretty potent "right wing" approach to foods. To forgo "progressive" mindsets on foods, with things that you do not really need. With foods that have worked with us and kept us healthy for the longest of durations before the industrial revolution.

I was holding alot of water i guess,i saw abs where there was no definition before

Did i mention i'm also a manlet?

Post clean diets brehs

There is only one clean diet dude

>all your macro's, fats, carbs and proteins at normal ranges
>all your ingredients, chemical content and all the other properties should be as how food was before the industrial revolution.

Which means no gmo's, no new substances and no crazed excesses of certain substances like sugars.

Yeah bro liberals love corporations killing us with fake food

Pretty much. Just stick to real foods, including eggs/white potatoes, excluding refined carbs and oils

They kill themselves as well. Its not like they arent fat, they are probably even more fat.

The problem of r selected individuals is that they have no control on their environment. They dont even try to get control as they are blind to that. They live of the notion that the environment around them is magic.

What's the cheapest and healthiest vegetable I can buy? I usually get frozen broccoli, but are spinach or green beans better/cheaper?

definitely possible, i fucked up my diet over the weekend and drank 2 large things of coke and ate sloppy and i gained 8 pounds in 2 fucking days.
>slowcooked bean boy.
made me laugh

Add some sweet potatoes-a little pricey depending where you live,but very versatile.

Pinto beans,sweet potatoes,eggs and brown rice are a breakfast staple for me

This happens to me. I'm approaching 29 and definitely lost the metabolism I had at 19, but I have the same appetite. It is way too easy for me to overeat.

BREHS

I just can't see through the thick forest. When I look it up pretty much most food is bad for you in some way. Cancer etc.

Are they trying to kill us?

>no gmo's
Triggered

>mfw fitness turned me into a Fascist

you either have no idea of how the free market works or what the right wing is

in both cases you're politically retarded

how the fuck do you feel fucking satisfied eating clean bros?

I go for weeks feeling good, eating well, but there's a hollow feeling in my stomach where I just want to fill it with hot greasy pizza, then some ice cream to fill in the cracks, until I'm breathing heavy and feel sleepy from how full my stomach is.

I've been itching for that feeling for a few weeks now and I feel more and more tempted every week.

It's not so much that they're trying, it's more like it's cheaper to make shitty food that tastes good and they don't give a shit about what happens to us so long as we keep buying

A-are potatoes a vegetable?

So is paleo diet the way to go?

Just remember you are doing this all for your benefit

It is a measure of your self discipline and worth as a man

How have you guys ended up arguing about economics and politics?!

This thread is about eating clean.

Yes they are,
Sweet potatoes are actually a root though.
Has vegetable like properties.

Yeah,tho i do like my greek yogurt.

It's a very good start into clean eating,anyone who calls it a meme diet is a fat as fatass powerlifter that needs to be euthanized

eat a pizza and some ice cream once a month.
pros:
>gains
>tastes fucking good
>have a goal to keep cravings at bay
cons:
>unhealthy as fuck
>feel bad afterwards

i eat a shitty meal once a month

If I can't have my greek yoghurt I ain't doing that shit diet

>mfw lactose intolerant

Not sure how I did it, but I no longer feel any need for that.

The trick is

>depressed to such a point where colors, tastes and feelings leave few effects in your mind
>but not depressed enough to not follow a systematic approach towards nutrition and sports

So I guess I am not really that depressed, just accustomed to non life. To seek pleasures elsewhere.

Instead of food being an important part in life for me. Now it is going to examine.com and seeing how disgusting, yet how absolutely positive I can get with all the benefits from all the different foods.

Real life becomes like a video game with real life buffs and debuffs. A roguelike even. The best roguelike of them all. Who needs love, tastes and good feelings in a video game if you can be ripped (and also have low chance of mortality, good bloodflow and a bunch of other benefits)

>quit booze, benzos, weed and cigs
>start eating much better
>stop soda

I feel like I can actually concentrate again

Finally a fellow psychopath on Veeky Forums
how do ya do

I used to literally always wake up fucking exhausted to the point if I accidentally shut my eyes I'd fall back asleep at even 11am. Now that I eat better and go to the gym nearly daily I wake up early with tons of energy. It's pretty great

why no gmos?
gmos are safe libtard

>liberals fatter than republicans
only non-white liberals.

>chemical content
Are you seriously this retarded? Literally everything is chemicals. Our food is a set of particularly reactive chemicals. Fuck you're stupid.

I agree with no excess of sugar. But the gmo this is also pretty stupid. GMO foods increase consistency of nutrition levels across the board for that specific food and can lower pesticide use by making the food less susceptible to pests (is that what you meant by chemicals, pesticides?) Seriously your post is pretty ill informed.

This. Never changed my diet, suddenly gained 20lbs in 2 years when I hit 28

I had fast food (Wendy's) for the first time about a week ago and it fucked me up good. I had the runs, no energy and overall just wanted to die.

So as someone who can't cook and who's Mom still prepares dinner every night, what should my first step be? I replaced my sugary cereal breakfast with eggs and ham already. But I need to work on my lunch and snack habits. I'm just not sure what to eat when my whole pantry is full of snack foods I used to shovel down my throat. I was doing PB&J for lunch, but that's a lot of sugar and white bread obviously isn't helping.

>Literally everything is chemicals

>mom's bday
>normally eat very clean, never tired, lots of energy, lean
>eat some chocolate, store-bought lasagna, some salted nuts
>few hours later, massive headache bloated, no energy, stomach hurts
>this lasts a few days

Fuck. How do non/fit/s do this every day? I felt like shit. I didn't even eat that much and I fit it in my macros. Feels bad knowing there are 2 more birthdays next week and I have to go through this again.

hey, I think what we have is somewhat of a re-learning and re-wiring of the brain, from its primal state (of seeking pleasures, cheap tastes and other basic instincts)

I am 28 and have a fair amount of novel thoughts. I always had them. I scored well on the marsmellow test when I was a kid.

So after some point, if you can manage to get away from the population who coerces you to do stuff. Cocoon mode can mean that you would have enough room to rebuild yourself, according to your own standards.

Until you are something like completely alien to the normies. And also strong in your resolve.

I found the solitude, and eventually I found the hymn of my own being. Others also could have found this, and shared it with me.

others still find a perverted hymn and start fucking ponies and other degenerate stuff. Guess I am not one of them. Thank fuck for that.

When I read my first journal that said to me, "hey, if you walk 1 hour a day, you will get more creative and get less alzheimers!" There was noone to tell me "dude that is toots uncoolz, smoke some with us". Whatever I had inside me said "well it makes sense" and I set off. Which cascaded into this what I am today, perhaps you too.

You are me

>store-bought lasagna
fucking pleb, cant you make lasagne yourself?

>Eat shit like pizza, wings, chocolate ect.
>Feel super energized and not annoyed and be able to work loads
>Eat regular food
>No effect at all expect i feel like i'm nowhere in life

What the hell are you all talking about? Then again it might be because i'm not where i want to be in life anyways. But eating a pizza or good burger every now and then has no bad benefits. It's just a nice, refreshing change. It's more about what you eat between those cheat meals.

We were all busy and will eat proper food tomorrow but wanted to do something at least quickly on the actual birthday. It was delicious but in a greasy "fuck this is not good for me I can taste the artificial chemicals" kinda way.

When the mom makes homemade lasagna my body never reacts negatively

i feel the same way. i know this is fucking stupid, but i went on a eating frenzy at mc dicks on friday and i ate like 1 cheeseburger, 1 mcchicken, 1 medium fries, 2 large cokes, 1 big mac and 1 mcdouble.
went home, later in the afternoon when all the shit had settled i ran 4km in 10 mins and lifted like a beast afterwards.

That 4km run and lifting didn't even burn nearly half those calories you just introduced into your system. Never going to make it

Welcome to the real world. Now don't leave chasing lies.

>you have to immediatly burn the calories you eat
>what is training your ability to take oxygen better or to be able to lift more

Jesus you autists, your genes literally make it impossible to ever make it.

Take your stupid shit back to /pol/

4 x 6 = 24 km/h

No you didn't.

>everyone who's leaning right is from /pol/

You know almost every scientist says that GMO's are fine, right? I know that $60k a year for 8-10 years of school plus 5 years as a postdoc is a pretty sweet bribe, but I'm pretty sure they're not just shilling at this point.

CTR is like on every other board now dude,they've been making false flag racist threads on Veeky Forums for months

naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

LOL

Eating clean is right wing though

youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU

>muh feels (related to foods)
vs
>muh evidence

Such a grande philosophy applies to many facets of life. You do not own the rights to discourse here you filthy liberal.

But in this roguelike you can't play again

Eating clean is a cunt but the results are undeniable.

Perhaps that is why its so thrilling. Its a shame that EVERYTHING is part of this roguelike. Even your kids get nearly randomly scrambled by 20% (for their intelligence for instance) and also get random buffs and debuffs (genetic malfunctions and genetic positive oddities like muscle mass)

But seriously though, a rogue-like is the best representation of this reality

>you can get item/ability Y and encounter situation X
>sometimes that item/ability will help
>other times it wont

The variables are so vast. But there are still some archetypes. People who lug around tools with them if they do contruction/woodworking and other stuff. Phones that makes communication easier.

and then there are hidden debuffs hidden everywhere, like in the foods. Unknown elements even.

So I gotta say, isnt it pretty fun though? If this was a VR thing or something like that, its extremely complex. You could spend a whole life trying to find out all its machinations. And nobody mentioned that when we were young, that growing older could be so much fun.

Reminds me of pic related to be honest.

The normies are playing the other games though.

oh shit small version.

>eating healthy is right wing

Holy fuck lmao polfags seriously shove their agenda into everything.

it even goes deeper than that user

>r selected organisms like to binge eat

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

>open link... "by AnonWatcher" ... sure I'll give the benefit of the doubt
>start reading and it becomes evident that this is an article written with total bias agianst monsanto
>open first link with reference.
>the study was done in 3 groups of 12 mice...

Dropped

You're stupid aren't you?

Im no liberal but have you seen the average conservative?
>muh feels
>muh evidence
>implying conservatives and liberals dont go back and forth when it suits their needs

take your pic, there are plenty of studies.

and my most favorite one is to dismiss the shills is this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E

>battled twice in the court of law
>proven right twice

Oh I cannot wait for the endless "muh faulty" mice shill crap.

Some other shill said

>but I cannot spend 10 minutes watching something!

its always hilarious to see you rats (get it!?) squirm around the undeniable fact that gmo's are nearly fucking pure cancer.

>muh jebus

Kinda right yea, but still the core message of this I tried to highlight on food. The philosophy simply is completely different

>muh feels good sugars, kek cheatdays I ate a large pizza

vs

>this food doesnt have enough of my needed macro's, even though my granny made it a day before she died and told me "its my families special recipe", I shall still not consume it.

both sides are neutered and shit at this time in history,Even trump might not be able to save us.

Just learn to live by this:

Always do the right thing

Nice try mr. little

>>depressed to such a point where colors, tastes and feelings leave few effects in your mind
>>but not depressed enough to not follow a systematic approach towards nutrition and sports
>Real life becomes like a video game
Come hug me user

Today I had a dream about a high school crush..of 15 years ago...why does this still happen...

>So after some point, if you can manage to get away from the population who coerces you to do stuff. Cocoon mode can mean that you would have enough room to rebuild yourself, according to your own standards.

Echoing this. Separating yourself from "toxic" people is probably the most important thing you can do for your own well being.

If the yogurt you're eating has a logo on it of any kind, you're basically eating pure weight gain. They can finger themselves all they want to how probiotic it is but the reality is its just ice cream that doesnt taste as good

>muhpolContainment

At least this board isn't like V yet

No, they're tubers.

I read through the procedures on 3 of those studies. All of them had laughably small sample sizes. Nothing they find is significant until they have larger sample sizes

Most things kill you. You're fighting a battle against entropy. Cancer is just entropy in your genes. Same with aging. Respiration also causes cancer. Accept that you're not going to live forever and live as much as you can.

Look up nassim taleb on gmos

>tfw ywn be antifragile

would eating a full salmon steak 24 hours before a blood test jack up cholesterol readings? ive never had high C before

any tips on bumping up one's phosphates? i'm low, but looked a list of high phosphate foods, and literally pound like six of them regularly. is it a vitamin d/lack of sunlight issue?

topkek

thanks for the laugh

Do you also imagine having some sort of interactive hud like in crysis and your eyes have scanners that can accurately tell you the micro and macronutrients, calories of foods. Dieting would be too fucking easy with this shit