Israel literally brought back a dead language and made it their official language

>Israel literally brought back a dead language and made it their official language
Why haven't you done the same with Latin, goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7AvHOKFc9c
youtube.com/watch?v=k62SUPisDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=rOPyLa7Uiik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Tanura
la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicipaedia:Pagina_prima
novaroma.org/nr/Main_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Arabic_languages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because latin is a shit tier language and the best language in the world (Greek) is still widely used.

t. 1/64 """greek""" amerimutt

How come when white people do this it's wewuzing and LARPing but when kikes do it it's normal? Hmmm...

>widely used
Wew

Latin evolved,

We don't speak Old English anymore either

>t. le 56% face

Because the whole world is expected to learn English as the dominant language of the world in order to suck American cock better

Latin evolved into spiccery, its not the same

Italian is literally just modern Latin. Or Latin is Old Italian. Like Old English.

Italian is a spic language

You are not going to convince me that the cast of jersey shores are the direct descendants of the Romans

they are. outward braggacio has nothing to do with who you descended from

you're actually speaking watered-down greek right now senpai

cause everybody not italy would be called a larper and the italians never bring their culture unless they can use it for cultural banter

They literally are.

Jersey Shore is in the USA so they're very likely to be mixed with niggers. Not applicable to real Italians.

>Jersey Shore is in the USA so they're very likely to be mixed with niggers.
citations?

There are no white people in the Americas.

Evolution. The concept may be hard to grasp at the beginning.

Jews are just smarter, more capable versions of whites.

t. hong kong here, that's literally how we view them

italian is latin
so is french, spanish, portuguese and romanian

>Why haven't you done the same with Latin, goyim?

Some white people move on, sort of, Jews stay stuck in the past forever on repeat.

youtu.be/H7AvHOKFc9c

Because I'm neither roman nor catholic.

Rly made me dink

As a speaker of the true surviving Northwestern Semitic language that is just as old as Hebrew would be if it survived and from which Hebrew took its alphabet and which is present in every version of Genesis 31:47, I find the revival of Hebrew to be sheer cultural appropriation.

Aramaic?

test

Actually we're speaking German (use a mostly Germanic linguistic structure) watered down by Greek, Latin, and French.

>>Israel literally brought back a dead language and made it their official language[.]

YIDDISH HAS NEVER BEEN A “DEAD LANGUAGE”.

Lack of money, it's LITERARILY and METAPHYSICALLY Hideki Tojo to do any sort of ethnonationalist revival (hence why the whole "let's make Ireland speak Irish again!" thing has stopped in its tracks) in this day and age, lack of eccentric billionaires to dump millions on an ethnonationalist project, lack of government support, and lack of supranational support.

no it's not you fucking retard. Ecclesiastical Latin is modern Latin.

English predates German.

fuck you i'm descended from ancient trojans

>t. kraut

If you look closely at the pic, you can see 'TALMUD (BAVLI?)' so yes.

Yes we replaced Hebrew in the Hellenistic/Roman Era, we don't need to pay reparations. Hebrew is actually endangering the arguable descendant of Talmudic Aramaic, Kurdish Jewish Aramaic, right now.

Which can be heard here: youtube.com/watch?v=k62SUPisDeI
youtube.com/watch?v=rOPyLa7Uiik

At least I'm pretty sure the first one is. The second one definitely is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Tanura

Latin has dozens of descendents.

They look nothing alike.

There's no imperative for it. But there are enthusiasts, there's even a Latin wikipedia:

la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicipaedia:Pagina_prima

Latin is too complex. More than a language needs to be. It's extinct for a reason.

>there are enthusiasts for it

Watch, OP is like little baby

novaroma.org/nr/Main_Page

Because Latin is nothing to us. Oh it was the language of the Roman Empire? Okay, so? We're not Romans, even if we descend directly from them (as Italians and Romanians do), so why should we ape their language?

Also Hebrew was NOT a dead language, it was a liturgical language, many Jews spoke at least some they had picked up in "Shabbat School", and there were many who spoke it fluently.

The question whether to use Latin or some vulgar dialect as Italian was answered by Dante during the middle ages.
The rest of Europe followed the example.

>Romanians

Literally descendants of Roman settlers.

I'd say dante's verdict is inconsequiential as he praised vulgar in the de vulgari eloquoentia and praised latin in the convivio

>Romanians
hehehe

if you had even read a summary of the convivio you would know that it's the complete opposite of what you said,

Latin is also liturgical you fuck

Ancient rome was decadent as shit. The shitskins you see today are indeed a very accurate representation of the average roman.

You need shit loads of money to do this

Sorry i mixed the 2 up
Point stands, Dante didnt come to a conclusion, he wrote a book suporting a thesis and a book supporting the opposiste thesis

>Why haven't you done the same with Latin, goyim?

Israel did it out of necessity. For Euro-goyim it would be only out of novelty/interest, and usually at the expense of necessity, and ain't hardly nobody got time 4 dat.

>the best language in the world (Greek)

... is not a dead language, and differs a ton from the dead versions, and so doesn't address the question (but don't bother, it was a dumb question in the first place).

t. Jew

We are not Larpers like the various converts who colonized Israel are.

In addition to Larping through the revival of the long dead Hebrew language, the Zionist racist colonizers also like to pretend that they are actually descended from the ancient Hebrews.

AHHA HAHA YAYA YAYA

Great troll, my man!

;F

I am serious.

Keep up the ruse, good job muh brutha!

>Latin is too complex. More than a language needs to be. It's extinct for a reason.

>de vulgari eloquentia
>the eloquence of vulgar
>praises latin

Okay buddy

*why haven’t you done the same with Norse
Because it’s a living language. We already speak a Germanic language in this Germanic world. Jews used to speak a Germanic language (and do today, just English instead of Yiddish).
You best start believing in Germanic cultures. You’re in one.

>we are not larpers
T. Adam Benjamin Matthews of the American Republic, follower of Yeshua, but in an individualist way based on biblical literalism, also 1% Cherokee

German =/= Germanic
Retard

>Spanish, French, Italian, Romanian and multiple other languages are all spiccery
End it all fag

latin rooted itself in one way or the other into pretty much every european language, you probably use shitload of latin proverbs without realizing it

HA! Except that over half of it is modern Arabic.

>descending from people who are only famous for getting BTFO

It's an eastern Aramaic language related to Assyrian dialects.

The Yemeni dialects of Hebrew and Arabic are considered to be among the most conservative dialects. Sudanese Arabic is also purported to be so.

no, ecclesiastical latin is medieval latin

latin only sounds cool in an english accent. if you were to bring back latin like the romans spoke it then it would just sound like weird italian instead of the cool, english accent latin you hear in movies and stuff

All Latin is pretty much the same. The only difference is Anglo LARPers want to pronounce it Kikero whereas Vatican guidos want to pronounce is Chichero.

Dubs checked.

Is that Highway 356? Or Highway 653?

I don't. I hate when people say "Keltic" in English.

I don't know what pictures you're looking at

Believe it or not Romans weren't 20th century upper class Brits you mong

It IS Keltic in English you retard, a Selt is a kind of hand tool from the stone age.

If I could revive a dead language it'd be Pali.

Are you fucking retarded? Or just American?

You've been watching too much Hollywood

It's "cheltic"

Look at this face and tell me he wouldn't fit in a Martin Scorsese film

No, it isn't. it's a hard C, a K sound.

>Because latin is a shit tier language
>implying a written language without vowels isn't shit

>implying Greek has no written vowels

They should just modify proper nouns and loans of Greek and Latin origin across all languages to more accurately reflect their source forms. In English the Greek words have been filtered through Roman transliterations.

Arabic could have been the Jewish vernacular if there were no Ashkenazis.

Nah, Aramaic is still around.

Arabic was probably the most prominent when Israel was founded.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Arabic_languages

Sure but once a Jewish state came along, it was inevitable they would want their own language, and Aramaic was the obvious choice if there were no Ashkenazis.

Gentiles are too anti-intellectual and individualist to undertake such an effort.

Retard

You could have just looked it up and saved making yourself look even more stupid, you know.

Gentiles are too intelligent to allow ourselves to be all-but wiped out and be made utterly dependent on host populations who hate us, we didn't need to LARP as our own ancestors because have a REAL history.

I think it's 356
maybe that reading rule is not applied to numbers

Or you could learn how to follow a conversation, imbecile

You are a moron. Celtic is not pronounced "cheltic", as you would have discovered with 0.1 seconds of effort.

Are you unable to read?

>It's "cheltic"

cheltic, keltic, and seltic
the battle of the century
a titan-like autism force
who will win?

Keltic won. Prooftext: all dictionaries and linguists.

Its hebrew retard

>Also Hebrew was NOT a dead language, it was a liturgical language, many Jews spoke at least some they had picked up in "Shabbat School", and there were many who spoke it fluently.

Its literally the same thing with latin

good thing a friendly regime in europe nearly obliterated the ashkenazi population at the time