I can detect roidfags with 99.999999% accuracy, ama

I can detect roidfags with 99.999999% accuracy, ama.

If you want to test me; no crazy lighting, angles, cropping, etc.

Also include the height of the subject.

>deafening silence

Got something to hide, Veeky Forums?

Is anyone bigger than you on roids?

OP here, no fat people either.
Depending on the fat layer, it's often impossible to tell what kind of muscle mass fat people have.

No, the people who are obviously on roids are on roids.

Is op pic achievable natty?

I'll take the bait

This is me at 6'2

Roids or nah?

>you will never be step-pyramid mode natty
just fuck my shit up desu

>implying roid monkes will have their ego ruined when you put them for not being natty

There's no reason for anyone to post itt, a natty will only get it confirmed he's natty and have his ego being rekt becus he's small and roiders risk being called natty thus small etc

just sayin

The tshirt covers too much to be really sure. The angle is pretty low too, tends to exaggerate mass.

From what I'm seeing though; if roids, moderate use or beginner. But it's definitely possible.

There are tons of people on Veeky Forums who like to pretend they're natty.
There are also tons of people who post pics of roiders but have no clue they roid.

Solid answer. Through t shirt was tricky

Here's my arm, lets continue

This is the part where we say roids and you say nah

Is Scoobs natty?

From this pic, deffo roids.
BUT, could be tricky mirror and/or shitty camera lens. The lighting is VERY conducive to exaggeration.

Got any normal pics bucko?

Is scooby the greatest natty physique of all time?

Definitely not.
Been roiding for decades too, judging by his older pics.

Struggling to find pics m8 (I know what you mean about lighting etc)

Here's a back shot

Roids.

That you op?

Yup. Calling it.

Probably roids, could be lighting though.

Sorry bro. Never touched any of it.

100% natty and 35yrs old but will post another pic too

>those rear delts

Give me a neutrally-lit pic and include your height.

1.74 cm

>dat lighting
>dat hazy filter

Doesn't look out of reach for natty at that height, but shit dude, get it together.

That's a strong filename user, I'd need a timestamp before anyone believes that's you

This physique is achievable without roids for anyone who doesn't have bottom tier genetic capability.

Yeah them shits are banging right?

Veeky Forums "hurr Durr look at someone's delts to see if they roid"

And here I am with a 6'7 armspan on a 6'2 frame knowing that them shits are the only thing holding my arms to my torso

It's hard not to overdo it with roids. If you want people to think you're natty, just be natty.
Deep down, people can always tell.

ok found a back shot without filters and lighting etc

You're literally posing there because of the vertical lighting.

Great bait. Nice and subtle

most of my pics are like that desu.
thing is i am not that muscular but i have really low bodyfat naturally so that helps a lot.
70kg weight

Hmmm could be roids could be not roids BUT the lighting makes it tricky. BUT the fact that you have no face makes it tricky. Deffo roids but I'm gonna need 15 more pics from front, side, and rear views

Am I natty?

5'9 around 170lbs I believe

If you have very low body fat like you do, and the lighting and angles visually add mass, that could give a false positive.

I'm pretty sure you're actually natty though.

Could be roids, say your height and give me a pic with neutral lighting.

Definitely roids.

srs question, is that sort of mass obtainable while natty? that's the look i want

i want that juicy meaty look

>is that sort of mass obtainable while natty
Only if you're a manlet extraordinaire.

5'8"

Well I'm 5ft10, obtainable?

Good luck OP

Again, biased lighting.

If you're REALLY lucky and you get the perfect lighting, angle, and maybe a bit of lens distortion, you could look like that in one pic without roiding.

What do you do for rear delts? Was that a pump or is that what they usually look like?

i'm flexing in that pic but honestly i have never done any rear delt exercise.

Mirin
Doing lots of rows or pullups?

actually yes, weighted pull ups/chin ups and heavy rows.

Roids or no? 6'

Not OP, but yes. Just do SS+GOMAD.

Roids. Again with the lighting though.

>muh lighting
>maybe roids idk xD

This thread is pointless. OP says roids, posters so no u, repeat

OP here, what I say goes. Not even kidding. I have zero interest in making fake calls here.

Then why are you so wrong all the time faggot?

>being this delusional and calling roids every time

I've been right all the time, the fuck you talking about.

>every time
No.

I barely even lift and even I can tell you that you are on something, the extreme roundness of your delts is a huge giveaway

You've been wrong at the very least once.

How often do you suck dick, faggot?

No I haven't.

You say roids to this

OP here, I am gay and the layers of cum on my eyes allow me to see if others have large deposits of testoestorone on my pupils have formed a sort of night vision goggle effect but for steriod users, however my cum deposits are running out with each non natty I bust, so i need more donors quick!

Natty.

I told you about the lighting.

Show me a pic with neutral lighting.

Lighting, poses, and angles and shit can really throw pics.

If you know shit about shit you'll be able to tell even with special lighting and angles

You brought up the lighting but still claimed roids. So you're admitting you were wrong.

I keep telling people to give me pics with neutral lighting, but literally everyone so far has given me vertical lighting.

So I'm going to have to make do, aren't I?

Pics can be extremely misleading with lighting, posing, angles, ...

>literally everyone so far has given me vertical lighting
Think about how fucking stupid this sounds.

Why.

The sun is in the sky and lights are on the ceiling

well?

Most of the time the sun is nowhere near zenith; and there's a difference between being indirectly lit by ceiling lights, and standing directly under one.

Random quick pic taken in the gym. No filter. Light coming from window to the left.

Roids or no

bad lighting desu but maybe roids xD

Roids or nah?

That is still an oblique light source, it's going to exaggerate whatever muscle you have by creating shadows. Obviously.

For frontal pics, top lighting is often best because of the horizontal shadows created under the pecs, abs, biceps (when flexing).

For back pics like yours, side lighting is often chosen to enhance the crevasses between and beside the erector spinae and the traps.

Depending on these and other factors, you could be anything from a DYEL midget to a roiding monster.

Guessing yes, but I really need you get closer with your camera. Not quite getting the full fisheye effect.

Roids or not?

2/3 of these guys are retarded. Pick which 2.

Serious answer to the proper question - lift for 10 years and the mass will accrue.

On another note, I spend a lot of time here and I'm concerned half of the posters are idiots.

OP here. Definitely natty.

How about now?

>lift for 10 years and the mass will accrue.
No.
Lol no.

This is the classic bullshit roiders like to peddle; "I've been training for years and years bro, that's why".

Op here, lighting is biased but maybe roids maybe not

>fuzzy haze
>shit angle
>way too close

Not trying to angle anything, faggot

It's still a shit angle.

>I can't judge unless you're standing inside a closet with the door closed

OP here, I'm gay

OP here, 4 scoops c'mon

Take a neutral pic with neutral lighting.

No filter, no oblique light source, no fisheye effects, no shit angles. Just a normal pic.

I fucking bet you kept turning for three fucking minutes until you found the perfect angle for the light to hit your back lmao.

>xd

stop

I roid and I'm dyel, checkmate

Natty

Natty (embarrassing if not)

Natty

Roids

Manlet

Manlet

Roids

Natty as fuck

Not even creatine

NATURAL

>legs

>
>Natty (embarrassing if not)
>
>
>Natty
>
>
>Roids

That's the same guy three times you dip.