Workout feels

>before workout, think about her, think about how much of a failure I was for not securing her love
>after workout
>feel like a boss, don´t even trip about her, think very little of her

Next day

>wake up feel depressed as fuck thinking about her, again
>workout to remove feels again

Why can I only be moderately content after workouts?

What gives fit? is it test? what is it?

Also ITT: tips on how to downplay your feels for a lost love

(e.g. think about her taking a mad dump, think of how she looks in the mornings with no make-up and so forth)

That picture bothers me because if she farts that guy's knee will be dirty and smell bad.

I wouldn´t exactly fancy a girl farting when spooning

You feel content because you've accomplished something, dingus.

>lifting for a girl
How does it feel knowing youre not gonna make it?

Is that Shaggy cuddling some qt?

So why do I not get the same feel when I read 4 chapters ahead of class, do grocery shopping etc?

I don´t lift for her, I lift to remove the dulness and boredom of everyday living

And also, what do you mean when you say make it? I see people use it a lot, what does it fucking mean?

Make it? make what?

I'm in a kinda similar situation, except I still have a shot.
I just use it as a motivation for everything. While doing something I simply think to myself "how could I expect her to love me if I can't even complete this one thing?". It helps a lot for lifting but it also applies to studying.

Body releases endorphins after exercise

>make what?
It.

Why must girls fart? Fucking disgusting.

Girl´s farts can be...devastating physically but more so emotionally..it really makes you rethink all you know about the purity of girls and their innocence..

If her taking a dump or not wearing make up makes you not like her, I hate to tell you but it wasn't love.

Report this non fitness thread.

I know. It's like when you do anal, and your dick ends up smelling like shit after. Total betrayal

There is no downplaying the feels. You're gonna carry it until your issues that made her dump you are gone.

read books

I won't date fit girls because of protein farts

sick bitches

had a dream about her again last night, brothers. woke up feeling like shit.

can't go lifting today to take my mind off her, so instead went for a 2 hour walk with doggo and it did the trick for a while, but this thread just reminded me about it.

did you ever give her a rimjob?

The dog?

you are now aware that women shit

Start jerking and try not to cry mid-stroke.

I'm married. My wife shits with the door open.

I only cry after I've fapped and think to myself how fucked up I am for jerking to chicks who enjoy being physically abused

When will you insufferable feelfags ever learn that nobody gives a fuck about your feelings

>complaining about feels
It's literally part of board culture. Maybe you're out of place brah.

My gf wraps her thighs around my leg in that position all the time, never once was I worried about her farting. What kind of shit diet would you need anyway to leave it dirty or smelling for >minute?

I never let my gf do that. It's uncomfy as fuck. I wrap my leg around her for maximum comfort. She thinks my leg is too heavy and it's uncomfortable but she doesn't know what she's talking about.

I understand that you're all special snowflakes but once you realize that no one cares about your feelings (anyone, anywhere) you'll be better off. Suppress all feelings at all cost.

>no one cares about your feelings
>posts in a feel thread
its okay just let it out user

i did that once and thought i had to fart but it wasnt fart and i squirted a bit of wet poo on my gf and she was asleep so it was ok and i wiped it off quietly with her pony doll and blamed it on the dog

>mud dump
>bad

Low test detected

Don't know where else to post this but

>be me
>beautiful weekend day, decide to bring my son out for long bike ride in chariot
>decide to take him to the park, about 8-10km away
>bike hard, work up a good pump, p sweaty
>get to the park, see huge gathering of about 100-150 people
>forgot they opened a brand new public splash park just this weekend
>hot af outside and I just biked like a madman
>like pic related but 10x more crowded
>son gets excited - "Dad! lets go play in the water park!"
>milfs everywhere
>balding skinnyfat manlets in oakleys, new balance and ballcaps everywhere
>thisiswhatitrainfor.jpg
>sudden anxiety
>paranoia and panic sets in
>"they're all gonna look at me
>"they're all gonna think I'm some overcompensating gymcel try-hard"
>convince myself everybody is going to look and cringe
>look around sea of skinnyfats just to make sure
>yep, definitely wouldn't blend in

>"g-go make some friends kidd-o, dad is going to stay here in the shade"

This is the first time this has happened to me. Modesty was never my strong suit. Granted, I smoked medical grade earlier that day, so maybe I was just being paranoid...

But has that ever happened to anybody? Have you ever felt some kind of shame because you are so much more fit than everyone else around?

5 years still same feel everyday

I lift for a girl because I wanna be better than her. She fucked me over and I'm gonna use that as fuel to better myself

no, just think of the word fitness. it has inherent goodness, like, appropriate for the task. it means you're healthy and physically capable.

weed has never helped anyone's confidence, either.

C'mon man you have a son. Stop being a bitch and show him that you're a strong and cool dad that's better than everyone else.

> how she looks in the mornings with no make-up
> no preferring her natty

>no gf

I do the opposite. I constantly flex when I'm around people. I go out of my way to curl my daughter at the park. I do pull ups and dips with my daughter hanging on. I'm the alpha male on that playground. All those balding twink dad's stare at my body when I show up, the moms are always smiling at me.

Wtf is with Veeky Forums and the anal-shit-fart-girl infatuation?

No wonder you're all tfw no gf

I was replying to cycling guy.

GOMAD

>Being this new
Lurk moar faggot

>tfw no gf

> lifting for women
I learned this the hard way user

You will just need to suffer till you adapt.

cycling user again. Usually I do stuff like pull-ups and dips, wearing a muscle shirt or I take my shirt off and bring the kids to the splash pad. And of course women 'mire and dudes give you the.. "get a load of this guy" look.

but this time it was just different. Idk, I autismo'ed and 360'ed out of there like never before

Shag & velma

Is this the feel thread ? Sorry for the blog post but nobody to vent this to :

> during summer meet a girl that become my oneitis
> get rejected. Devastated, lift the pain away
> she suddenly starts showing interest
> becomes more more obsessed with her (I know it's not healthy)
> yesterday ask her for a date for tomorrow
> she accepts
> received text 10 min ago, saying she basically flaked

I know I have to let go. That's the only way I can make it, but fuck, I keep having oneitis and fucking it up.

That picture bothers me because her arm would be at best asleep or at worst completely necrosed when they wake up.

Late at night when I'm reading or lying down the mind starts wandering to thoughts of her. Then I open the laptop and visit Veeky Forums or watch videos.

My tip is get some testosterone boosters and interact with more women. I tend to go for ones that looked like her but I know I should change it up a bit if I'm gonna get over her.