Thoughts on pre and post-workout powder? My best friend is aesthetic as fuck and uses it

Thoughts on pre and post-workout powder? My best friend is aesthetic as fuck and uses it.

Other urls found in this thread:

powdercity.com/
m.jap.physiology.org/content/80/2/452.short
examine.com/nutrition/does-caffeine-counteract-creatine/
reviews.bodybuilding.com/Controlled_Labs/Purple_Wraath/
youtube.com/watch?v=KfnpVFwvDsg?t=3m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should give it a try bro

I like it

I use mesomorph. Its great especially if you are cutting and dont have tons of energy. If you cycle on and off it so you dont get addicted its perfectly fine.
>muh fedora
Ideally though you could just make your own. Dumping this site for you all to enjoy.
powdercity.com/

He gives me some every once in a while but I can't tell if I have more energy or if it's just a placebo.

Pre workout is a meme. It's literally just energy drink in powder form

Has anyone tried c4 ripped? Is it better for cutting that regular c4?

You can get addicted to pre-workout?

I use myPRE
basically creatine, caffeine & bcaa
great pump

Is it normal for your scalp to feel really itchy/tingly when the pre workout hits? I don't drink coffee so my pre workout is like the only caffeine I drink

Wrong
Of course, but its not just addicted its more of just building up a tolerance. Thats why coffee virgins get a buzz off one cup but most people need like 2-3 cups. Same with cigarettes and alcohol. You build up a resistance.
Ive tried that shit, its tastes like shit. You think so?
Is it only caffeine? cause most pre workouts have Beta-Alanine which causes that and yes its normal.

Proof that supplement companies are scammers. Caffeine inhibits the absorption of creatine. But don't stop buying right goy?

c4 is fucking garbage. Use fucking Gnarpump, its literally the best one on the market. Unless you need that DMAA, then go with Jacked Up. /thread

it's nothing special, just flavored caffeine. I use it because I can't drink coffee, it makes my arms tingle and gets me hyped up. Completely unnecessary though, just makes it a bit easier to get through workouts.

>Ive tried that shit, its tastes like shit. You think so?

i've the raspberry flavour.
tastes like shit.

It's vasodilators in the pre workout. The expand capillaries. That's why your scalp is itchy. Nothing to do with caffeine.

You could get the same effect with a 5 dollar bottle of niacin and b vitamins and a scoop of instant coffee but those don't have shiny labels (or cost $70)

No it doesnt. Source or shut the fuck up.

Agree, Mesomorph and a few others also have DMAA subs.
Ah ok, i was worried i just got a bad batch but i guess they all suck.
thats why it isnt unnecessary. it makes getting through workouts easier. Especially when cutting.

Oh ok, that nakes sense, thanks user!

m.jap.physiology.org/content/80/2/452.short

"This ergogenic effect, however, is completely eliminated by caffeine intake."

>thats why it isnt unnecessary. it makes getting through workouts easier. Especially when cutting.
but that's the thing, I can still make it through my workouts without it. It's not like I'm half way through and go "oh no, I didn't take my preworkout, might as well stop now." And it's unnecessary because you can get the same effect with just drinking coffee or taking a caffeine pill.

On cutting, the only supplement that I found beneficial to actually getting through workouts is creatine.

examine.com/nutrition/does-caffeine-counteract-creatine/
Thats only a single study from 1996, and as you can see it still has benefits.
And some preworkouts, like Mesomorph, dont have Caffeine so if you are worried about that then take Mesomorph.

>just drinking coffee or taking a caffeine pill.
But this is wrong, as i said Mesomorph doesnt even have caffeine. Pre workouts have other things that help, Beta alanine, taurine, citruline, some have creatine, plus DMAA substitutes.

you do know that taking creatine just once before your workout doesn't do anything, right?

I never said that? However you do know that creatine loading is a disproven meme right?

>But this is wrong
it's not. I'll repeat it
YOU CAN GET THE SAME EFFECT WITH JUST DRINKING COFFEE OR TAKING A CAFFEINE PILL

>However you do know that creatine loading is a disproven meme right?
where did I mention creatine loading?

So you are saying Beta Alanine, Citruline, Taurine, Creatine, and DMAA dont do anything? If you say that you are a complete dyel. Dont lie.

no, I'm saying that you can get the same effect of a prework out by drinking coffee or taking a caffeine pill prior to your workout.

Is it safe to take c4, creatine mono, and creatine nitrate at the same time?

"sure"

Are you retarded? I just said mine has all Beta Alanine, Citruline, Taurine, Creatine, and DMAA in it.
You didnt, but i never said i only take creatine once before a workout either.

:(

>Are you retarded? I just said mine has all Beta Alanine, Citruline, Taurine, Creatine, and DMAA in it.
are you retarded? I just said you can get the same effect

It looks like they spend more time on the label than they do on the actual product

I take the curse because it tastes like blueberry slushies and helps me hit my prs.

Ok youre retarded and most likely a weakling. Stop replying and go back to your curls.

there you go, get so buttblasted you resort to insults. Stick to flushing money down the toilet drago.

I used to use Purple Wraath.

reviews.bodybuilding.com/Controlled_Labs/Purple_Wraath/

youre a literal retard if you think caffeine is the same as citrulline

youtube.com/watch?v=KfnpVFwvDsg?t=3m24s

The label says to take time off once in a while

mesomorph does have caffeine, 300mg per scoop.
>methylxanthine anhydrous

you can get the same stimulated effect, minus the DMAA, sure, but if you're implying that none of those other ingredients actually do anything you're literally retarded.

>you can get the same stimulated effect, minus the DMAA, sure
>but if you're implying....you're a literal retard
cute that you're calling other people retarded.

You've both misunderstood his meaning, misinterpreted his post, and demonstrated that you have no idea what DMAA is. Stop posting. I doubt you're even at 1/2/3/4 you pathetic fuck.

>sprints
>I'm too lazy to just take my creatine at a different time
>hurr his source is wrong mines right
Lol what a putz

stron black coffee
l-arginine 3g
citrulinmalat 3g
beta-alanin 3g

Here you go, the only shitin pre-workout that does something for a few cents per dose.

Stop wasting money and buy PWO.
Buy that shit above in bulk 1kg/2lbs which lasts for a year.

>tfw don't take any preworkout or creatine because scarred of becoming a bald faggot
Not even gonna try if the hair loss is a maymay, it's not worth it