Tfw you got the manlet gene

>tfw you got the manlet gene

I think you meant
>tfw you got the JUST gene

you can see the suffering on his face

I've had enough of your shit !

Why are manlets such subhumans brehs

They probably don't have the same father.

The slut mom probably slept with the manlet neighbour.

Is he the youngest?

Poor lad...

Guess which one is more alpha

Neither, they're both rich kids who had life handed to them on a plate, who spend their time preening about on camera while real men do their dirty work.

>He thinks it's easy to run a country
Mate c'mon

dunno about Obama but Putin definitively didn't have his life handed to him on a plate as he pretty much butchered his way to the top

>letting everyone else do the dirty work while you get to decide who to give money

Yeah, so hard familia

So i'm guessing we can expect to see you at the next election of whereverthefuckyouarefrom since you seem to be an expert on the matter?

J U S T

No, because the election process requires you to have a lot of experience in completely unrelated shit to paint you as an intelligent saint in the eye of the population while in reality you do nothing but fuck about.

>life handed to them on a plate
>undercover operative for KGB in DDR
Kekimus Maximus, father to murdered sides.

Seems like a pretty ignorant statement man. The new philippine president has great credentials and he's doing wonders for that shithole despite his methods being... unorthodox.

>philippine

Literally who

Yeah yeah, but duterte came from a rich family in Davao, he wasn't an ordinary joe.

Putin, the other one is a progressive nigger. Progressives are always beta or omega-tier.

You live under a rock?

wouldn't that make him like 6'0? hardly a manlet when looking outside his family. his brothers are stupidly tall.

>Putin
>rich kid

He was the son of undistinguished peasants who joined the KGB and worked his way up to becoming the Czar by basically being alpha as fuck

>russia collapses
>jewish oligarchs loot russia
>install several "democratically elected" leaders
>put Putin in power
>"da nyet, i am power now"
>BTFO of everybody
>calls them rats to their faces
>become ultra billionare Czar with own personal palace

its ok little guy, just be yourself or whatever...

>Putin is 170cm
>Obama is 185cm
>Putin out-alphas Obama

Being a manlet doesn't seem like the end of the world anymore

Putin is strong. Dyel lanklets like Obama can skate by being faggots, but a manlet must be strong.

Most of the world's most powerful leaders are manlets.

>Putin: 5'7
>Hitler: 5'8
>Napolean: 5'7
>Stalin: 5'4
>Chuchhill: 5'6

How can lanklets even compete?

Guys you are just retarded.The guy in the middle with the mustache is like 5.9 or 5.10 and he is one of the toughest guys I ve ever known.The manlet meme is stupid.

>i'm in the army bro trust me my Sargent is badass

fukin autocorrect I wrote sergeant

looks like a cute beefcake

This is not the actual army.This is special forces.

the homo squad strikes again

Saved

No point saving when nobody would recognise who he is if the other Hemsworth brothers aren't in that picture. Plus it becomes truly sad only when his brothers are in the pic because when he is alone he just looks like any regular Joe.

>my brother is 6'5 ft
>I'm 5'11 ft

why

olly?

>tfw thinking of Luke hurting

He's the oldest.

JUST

Rodrigo Duerte

Jeremy?!

S-Susan?