Resting between sets

Hey there. Is there anything wrong with resting a few hours between each set, rather than a few minutes? Does it hurt my gains?

Pretty sloppy lad.

sometimes I can't tell the difference between someone asking for help and someone shitposting

No idea. It may really piss off those at gym waiting for you to finish with the equipment tho

if you rest for hours you lose all your gainz, bruh.

Just answer the question you faggot

I got a home setup, is it going to hurt my gains if I do one set before and one after work?

yes

once i rested for 2 years and i never needed to rest anymore

>ask a serious question on Veeky Forums
>everyone makes fun of me
What did I do to deserve this? Was my question that stupid?
I honestly couldn't find anything on google about it so I thought I'd ask here
The idea of resting 1-2 hours between every set doesn't sound that absurd to me

What are you training for?

Mass

Try resting 2 minutes between sets instead.

This is clearly bait 2/10 cuz other people replied

Alright
So why is resting a few hours not as good?

read this
and kys

You are basically splitting your workout into multiple single set workouts this way. Dunno if this would have any negative effects, but I feel like your muscles might just start recovering tissue after a couple of hours so you'd start tearing them again mid-heal. Kind of like working the same muscles 2 days in a row except worse.

This is a sloppy analogy, but if you were trying to learn a foreign language, do you think it's better to read one sentence every few hours or to read a page at a time?

Welcome to powerlifting usually they have their own threads on here try checking them out! :)

So what you're saying is that the muscles start recovering after a certain period of time and if I start another set I'm undoing what progress I made in the first set?
What about 1-2 hours?

3xF catechisms
4 hail marys
1x12 sucking the priest's holy D

google "rest time between sets"
The first link alone has more than enough information for you, if you click a few more maybe some of it will sink into your thick skull

Just answer the question

1-2 hours between is too much time. Google it peabrain

At last I truly see