Eat your fucking vegetables

has scoobs lost it
what happened to his great workout videos
now its just bs and politics
youtube.com/watch?v=mZKJDUKf7y4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJPGub6u2pg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/australias-gun-laws-stopped-mass-shootings-and-reduced-homicides-study-finds
theguardian.com
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-10-06/the-problem-with-using-chicago-to-make-the-case-against-gun-control
bloomberg.com
youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

insecurities knowing that lead>muscle

>politics is personal

sorry scoobs

I always thought scoob was the sort of dude to be above this shit and when need be could see through it for what it is and school people on the matter, just because he's a smart dude

instead he's a freedom hating degenerate faggot

nah I think hes always been like this, but being scared of getting btfo because hes gay made him just stick with fitness content. but since the cat is out of the bag the "real" scoob comes out

his uncle scoob channel for college advice is good wish he did more of that. than political videos

I should have known better to put my faith in a dude with a fedora

:(
I hate that you are right

He is a degenerate faggot who hates freedom. He is nothing but a kike.

Did any of you even watch the video? He said gun control isn't the solution. You retards need to stop speeding out for a second and actually take some time to listen.

Unsubbed

Anyone who thinks gun grabbing and libcuck ideals are the way to go deserves the noose. Nothing of value lost

not really, he feigns being a fence sitting faggot in the middle while he actually is a freedom hating faggot right up there with all the other gun grabbers

he's self-conscious enough to see it and avoid admitting to it

I don't appreciate being told "FUCK YOU" just because I have an opinion about what his channel should focus on. Kinda rude.

This! Fuck him! I thought he was reasonable and smart enough to see past all this leftist freedom hating bullshit.

Unsubbed!

Anybody have the screencap of Scoob hurting that one guy's feelings by telling him to unsubscribe in the comment section?

Scoobys transition from flatulent old man peddling shitty home workouts has to crotchety, flatulent old man being upset that people have different opinions is complete

its kinda rude for you to tell him what he should do. who the hell are you to go bossing people around

Thank you for correcting the record!

/k/ here, unsubscribed. Muslim shoots up a gay bar, blames the gun, not Islam. Sorry Gooby, I'm out.

You said two, three months ago (?) that you were focusing on body building on this channel and all your other stuff can go on your other channel. You failed.

I will now follow the advice of Pianoman and leave humanity behind, but not my guns.

>not actually watching the video

You can be pro gun and pro gun control at the same time, only a retard would think they're mutually exclusive. It's like saying you can't like cars while thinking cars should be regulated.

No you can't. Why does every gun control measure impose restrictions on law abiding people?

Name me one law that has been made that does not inconvience a law abiding citizen.

>muslim shoots up gay bar
>guns are the issue

>mfw I posted spoons made me fat

I'm not telling him what to do. I'm telling him I think (am of the opinion of) that his channel should be about fitness.

ALL controls put restrictions on people, it's how society works. If laws didn't benefit people more than they inconvenience them, they wouldn't exist, or would change.

If you think laws and restrictions are terrible, go live in Somalia and see how that turns out for you.

> "muslim" who claimed allegiance to isis, al-Qaida, hammas and Hezbollah without seeing the contradictions.

Guy was a wack-job faggot in denial

>nobody actually watches the video

TL;DW for you lazy fags:

Scoobs wants better mental health care since that's the real problem.
Also heavier penalties for people committing crimes with firearms.

Watched it, saw it, disagreed with it entirely. The entire video is a strawman.

The criminal had a history of attending radical clerics preach hate, his wife knew but said nothing.

He wants to automatically give 20 years in cuba. Rather than address the source of the high crime rate he wants to treat the symptoms.

>Rather than address the source of the high crime rate he wants to treat the symptoms.
Not burger here, what is in your opinion that source?

sums up you pol tards all you do is say that his argument is wrong rather than actually give reasons why.

not at all surprising really because their arent any.

scoobs is based

Do research, faggot, and use your head.

He spent like a decade making fitness videos. There isn't much left to say. I think he really tries to come up with good content, but then looks back at his previous work and goes "nope done that already"

>Make comment about how "tougher sentences" actually leads to higher rates of recidivism
>Post sources to leading CJ journals with numerous studies pointing to this
>Comment is deleted
Scooby is just like any other liberal to me now. When confronted with logic, reason, and evidence, they delete the comment that BTFO. Unsubbed.

You are more right than i'd like to admit. His fitness shtick is also likely to have evolved out of attracting gay attention.
Also
>My gay brothers in Orlando.
Imagine saying my "Straight brothers in the WTC"
Why is it that banning inanimate objects is permittable, but banning people is not? Even when the combination proves troublesome.

Is he fucking right about this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJPGub6u2pg

He says to work out chest, you should lay on the floor and do dumbbell chest press. When you bench, you shouldn't go all the way down because that hurts elbows.

Is guns were responsible for gun violence, i think we'd have a lot more farmer killing sprees here in Australia, and america would have more redneck shootings

skip to 0:55

uhhh you dumb fuck australia introduced gun control after a mass shooting and ever since there have literrally been no mass shottings.

you literally just proved my point, you said nothing of value you just said im wrong

And don't forget about Swiss.
Fact is, that guns scare certain people. These people are more content with banning the symptoms in which the disease manifests itself, instead of tackling the disease itself. These people are also more likely to look at exceptions instead of statistics when trying to tackle these problems.
These are the people that curl in the squat rack.
These people are indeed jews.
And yes, Hillary Clinton her grandmother was a jew as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
Now just ban muzzies and lebs right ;^)

it was a false flag orchestrated by the government

All regulation is infringement

You embarrass me when you sit on my side of the fence. Have you ever tried to come off as intelligent and not hateful

The majority? Blacks, despite being less than one fifth of the US population, they are responsible for almost four fifths of violent crimes. This is attributed to absentee fatherism, an anti-education culture and greater than average beatings of children.

You can not impart intent on an inanimate object. Very rarely will they go out and take a life without somebody actively holding it.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/australias-gun-laws-stopped-mass-shootings-and-reduced-homicides-study-finds

gun control reduced homicides. Im actually on the fence on gun control and I am sympathetic to the argument that if someone wants to own a gun why shouldnt they its their choice. But you have to accept that gun control reduces murder rates if you dont you're legit retarded.

I've joined you there my motivation to workout to muzz is gone. Time for a new approach.

Shhhhh Oh Vey goyim, the shit libs aren't supposed to know this, and also explicitly gun control is white gun control. Shut this down!

who cares
He has zero political power as do you
You'll never kill a politician
You'll never run for office
You can be as loud and bitchy as you want but your voice counts just as much as a likeable person who doesn't spew political diarrhea
Kill yourself, libtard or stormfront, you're all the fucking same. It is a chore to talk to you in person. Do-nothing faggots couldn't change a speed limit so stop acting like you have cards in this game

>theguardian.com

Because that is not impartial.

Or trustworthy.

Implying demographics don't determine authoritarian obedience, implying Asians and Whites are the only people who follow rules.

LGBT FOR TRUMP

Do you have more of these? I have a presentation coming up

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the country and, by far, the most murders.

All violent crime levels are, qne have been for some time, declining. Gun bans all over the world have been implemented halfway through downward trends, with many actively reversing the downward numbers.

Go to /k/

ok, but whether you like it or not, the fact is that homicides went down as a result of gun control in Australia. You can post as many cherry picked stats as you want, but it doesn't change facts.

sources first please, thanks.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-10-06/the-problem-with-using-chicago-to-make-the-case-against-gun-control

Its easy as shit to get a gun into chicago anyway.

>everyone who acts aggressively for reasons i don't like is crazy
that's extremely dangerous thinking, and it's only dangerous to you.

exactly, so shouldn't banning the people who have the intentions be more permissible?

homicides went down all around the developed (white) world, regardless of change in firearms ownership.

what do you make of that?

Why do you believe that the downward trend was the result of the law? Despite all evidence that the trend predated the law by some fifteen years?

>bloomberg.com
You can not take the stats of the biggest gun grabbers in the world as fact, or anything but properganda.

Can't do that, they are people and are afforded the full protection and rights that the Bill of Rights confers upon them. To do otherwise invalidates the entire document. You do not get to decide your Rights al a carte, you either accept them all and defend them all equally, or you allow gun-grabbers to put limits on the 2nd, Extremists to put limits on 1st, the State to place limits on 14th.

He's just going to call you a racist and tell you he's voting Shillary.

no strawman please, read the article, it cites actual studies, the website is irrelevant.

if you actually read the article on australia which i realize was wishful thinking, you'd see that homicide rates were literally rising in australia before the gun ban, after which they decreased.

hilary clinton is an actual scumbag, thank fuck im not american so i dont have to vote in your election which the rest of the world thinks is an actual joke.

what do you mean you can't? immigration to the US isn't a right.

That is true and if they are illegal kick them right back out, but you can not deny citizenship to those born here. Hence the wall, put it up.

i know asking you to think is wishful thinking, but the information supposed in the study is not exclusive to Australia. just because two things happened near the same time, that doesn't mean they're related.

correlation !=> causation

guess it was a total coincidence that homicide and suicide rates were rising yearly by 2.1% from 1979 to 1996. Then in the year 1996, when "coincidentally" australia introduced gun control, they began to fall yearly by 1.4% it was just a coincidence. Nothing to see here folks just a correlation.

yep, just because those two things happened at exactly the same time, doesnt mean a thing.

yes it is a coincidence. because that same phenomenon is observed in the US.

you sure showed me ;\

btb the US didn't enact sweeping gun control, and has since lowered it's restrictions of firearms since 1986 with a continuously decreasing crime rate

oops

youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg

The same phenomon is not observed in the US, in the US crime went down throughout the 1990s as incarceration rates increased, numbers of police increased, and as the result of abortion laws.

in australia, crime rates literally started dropping in the year gun control laws were introduced. there is no getting around that, this happened nothing you can say can change what actually happened. if you wont take that as evidence for gun control then there is no point in having this discussion because you wont accept actual facts.

Plus, its not a developing world wide phenomenon, in the EU crime didnt drop at nearly the same rate as in the US and Australia.

Also, in regards to comparing the US and Australia, remember what you said earlier, about how " just because two things happened near the same time, that doesn't mean they're related.". well, I remember.

>yfw this man could be our next Attorney General

>as the result of abortion laws
>Black women were 3.6 times more likely to have an abortion in 2012 than non-Hispanic white women (CDC).

racist piece of shit.

>6:30
Scooby is so right here. My cousins stockpile arms and they're prepping for endtimes. If things in America came to police-state I would go innawoods myself.

nice one mate, you really got me there on gun control

a comment as devoid of reason as your deserves no better reply, racist.

you are literally resorting to name calling you've lost the argument so bad lmao.

This guy called it.

doxxing gooby was a mistake. If he stayed inna closet, we wouldn't be dealing with this shit and just be solving puzzles and doing skateboard squats.

Anyway, I'm disappointed tbhfam. At least he's not screaming GET RID OF THE GUNS ITS NOT WORTH IT like a typical retard, but his argument is basically "I *want* to get rid of them, but even I'm not retarded enough to think that's possible". The intent is still there, just being held off by reality.

But this whole argument is ridiculous. There's no correlation between gun ownership rate and violent crime rate whatsoever. The statistic he cites (from fucking huffpo no less) had a sample that was ~50% blacks. No shit they all know someone who was shot. Oh gee, you go ask a bunch of baltimoreans if they know anyone who's been shot and they give you a number like that.

The real issue is the people doing the shooting. Why do people feel the need to defend islam in situations like this? And as for the overall violent crime rate, 50% of that is blacks, despite being 13% of the population.

I never said anyone was racist, its someone saying im racist now

and there are studies which argue that homicide crime decreased faster after the law change. Im going to bed now its 330am where I am, if you wanna continue this leave ur skype or steam and ill add you.

all first world countries even the US have seen similar reductions without more gun control. Which would indicate that the reduction would likely of occurred anyways.