Fucking dropped

Fucking dropped.
youtu.be/mZKJDUKf7y4

SHALL

Based Skibbert doesn't give a fuck

Actually makes some good points. Better mental health care and heavier penalties for gun crimes. Fixing the prison system so it isn't a hangout would be a nice step too.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

I'm european though.

Also, scooby is a faggot?

based

NOT

what massmurder was he talking about?

nice ad Google.

based scooby.

>he's a liberal faggot

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Also, scooby is a faggot?
He has a manlet husband.
But I'm sure he says no homo often enough.

>he isn't a far-right 1 percenter paleo-nazi neo-reactionary /pol/lack

Wtf I hate Scooby now

Scooby is about as straight as your average Veeky Forumsizen

BE

INFRINGED

wowso natty

checked

You fucking clickbait autists. Did you watch the video? He clearly states that taking away or banning any guns is pointless. He advocates stronger mandatory sentences for crimes committed with a gun in possession, regardless if it is used or not. Scooberts is based and a realist, would eat his cookiesXFailure.

wait, scoobz had 49 gay brothers?

Goobert nooo

>Psychotic people kill people because they are crazy they should get help
fair enough, I'll disregard that most gun crime is in the ghettoes where people are either desperate and on drugs, meaning its not about mental health I guess.
>People should be punished more harshly if they use guns.

Nobody else sees a problem with this logic? Crazy people are crazy,also crimes of passion meaning that the perpitraitor "blanks out" is huge when it comes to murders. I'm not saying all killings are like this but we are proven over and over again that harder punishment =/= less crime.

hes talking about the orlando shooting and yeah they are his brothers now and therefore its personal because he wants to prove a point instead of in the video where he said he just wanted to live his life and didnt think being gay gave him any responsability to other gay people.

I liked Scooby better when his channel and his life was two seperate thing

I've unsubscribed after the first sign of it

dissapointed in scoobster

i thought he was high IQ, guns and gun culture is for the low IQ humans

Kirk btfo

>tells scooby to stop talking about politics
>scoob tells him to fuck off
>"wah it's my political beliefs that make me unwelcome"

kek