My Gym doesnt allow deadlifting, what do?

My Gym doesnt allow deadlifting, what do?

Stop going to Planet Fatness

Go to a real gym.

None close enough.

a few ideas

>sneak plates and bar into bathroom and diddy on the tiles
>get a fat lady to stand in front of you
>put weights on bar and pretend that you're trying to rack the bar but keep failing
>stealth suit
>go on a political crusade to end lifting discrimination

Deadlifting is just picking weight up off the ground and setting it back down. If they don't allow this then you can't do much of anything.

Deadlift the haters out of there

>>put weights on bar and pretend that you're trying to rack the bar but keep failing

This is your best option for sure.

Buy a kettlebell and deadlift it at home.

build one

Home gym or stop being poor and get a car

What he said.

I'd say start out with something small like a smart car or a fiat and build your way up. Eventually you should be able to start deadlifting midsize and full size sedans as well as smaller trucks.

don't know why this made me laugh more than it should

Kek

Ill do this

They don't want people to take the barbells out of the racks or from the platforms

I quit deadlifting a few years ago. I've been doing romanian deadlifts, squats, rack pulls, and leg press since then. Recently agreed to test out my deadlift strength and I increased my deadlift from 400 to 500 without any direct practice.

Deadlifts are more time efficient than all the other crap I did but it's not the end of the world if you can't do them.

Aren't you supposed to deadlift on the platforms????

reasons for it? cuz i just got off a 3 month diddly break due to back issues and hope i can live without them once i finally reached 4pl8 and rdl just didnt felt the same

>They don't want people to take the barbells out of the racks or from the platforms
deadlift from the platform or from the lowest pin in the rack.

Get a new gym

>pretend you're trying to rack the bar but keep failing

my fuckin sides thanks

>When someone says God isn't real