Attention Whores

No matter what they look like all chicks are attention whores.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UpoHMlcYJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

r9k

I want to throw a brick at her ugly face

Muh social constructs

Muh toxic mascoolinutee

Why are you being so mean?

this is the closet homosexual board, not "the reason I can't get a date isn't because I'm a worthless sack of shit but because everyone else is" board

Why you messing with mai waifu homo?

Social success to a woman is like devoloping a hobby for a man, in regards to satisfaction

fpbp

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums makes even a token attempt at no homo anymore

Who is she?

Back the fuck off?!?

Why is she being so ugly?
And doesn't even have the good sense to be embarrased about it?

Batbarbell Girl. She does youtube

She's not making videos for you to masturbate to you fucking chauvinist pig.

That's a fucking given

She's making videos to get the attention she doesn't get on her day to day life in virtue of her being so damn ugly

holy shit someone has to curbstomp that creature

Joke's on her then ain't it?

This

Can't find shit when I google that

*grabs him by the throat*

Underrated post

this please

Bro I like big girls like her, like big as in tall not obese. Which is your favourite video of hers to get off to?

Faggot.

Jealousy is such an ugly and childish thing.

88.9% sure she keeps making these threads about her

>88.9%

Let's just round that up to 100% and call it closed.

fuck off you ugly bitch, nobody wants you here

batsinthebarbell. She has a youtube channel and she posts her progress. She was doing PHUL and switched to texas method now. I like her workout vids

I want her here asshole.

Where did all the whiteknights come from? Reddit?

I like bats. I dont think its really attention whory the way she does it. It comes off to me more like she just wants to be part of a community and be less lonely/have fun. Bats is nice grill no bully.
>tfw no natty vegan squatplug

Yeah, nobody

That's exactly it. She's just a lonely girl looking to fit in with a crowd of other lonely people who lift. I think what the most pathetic thing out of this whole situation is how upset some people get when others show some attention to her.

>batsinthebarbell

Holy shit the autism

She's fun

That's pretty much how majority of Veeky Forums's population is. Where do you think you are?

It's vegan too? Turboautism

She is not vegan. Nobody is trully vegan btw

No one cares about your gay fucking thread go to R9k. On this bird we talk about getting big and joocey. As well as keeping each other posted on how big and meaty we get.

It's more embarrassing that she's the one who makes these posts, and replies to everyone defending herself.

I'm surprised Veeky Forumsdoesn't hate her blatant self advertising.
Like her videos aren't that great or funny or anything.

>calling bats an attention whore when she's actually an entertainer

Apologize

I like the fact that she is willing to share her progress, makes me feel less shitty about my work out.

fuck off bats you retarded homeless looking bitch.

Women are clingy, needy assholes who also don't really know what's good for them a lot of times. They need guys to give them attention because any worthless being with nothing better to do needs attention or they'll get depressed.

I'm probably going to get replies from angry femanons and betas about how "u just dunt understand wimmin", but OP trust me, they're full of shit.

>>>/reddit/

Yep, I guessed it.

*tips fedora*

>this is the part where I'll spam fedora memes and tell you to go back to cus u h-hurt muh feewings

Nice.

Pretty sure bats is redpilled as fuck.

Because desperate kissless hugless virgins here worship that bitch when in reality you could break every bone in her face and it still wouldn't make her any uglier.

>getting this triggered

You played yourself, chump

I'm not really mad, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

I don't care either way, but whatever gets you through the day

Here's what I think. I think she wanted to make a fitness channel but didn't want to be a basic whore. So her videos are very self deprecating and she rarely shows herself in an attractive way when she has an above average face and great body potential. Also I believe she has real aspbergers.

I'm not even caring in the slightest, but whatever makes you happy.

Oh I'm carefree, but whatever floats your boat

I could really not care less, but whatever makes you feel good.

I'm not troubled at all, but it's your life and you gotta keep on living it

This is my new favorite post

>above average face and great body potential

Hahaha haha. ............Bats please leave

Not that poster, but I do find her face attractive imho 2bh

Someone post pics. I'm on phone.

She doesn't look that terrible.

Bats here. Didn't make this thread. Genova was right. Brb gotta dance the bad feelings away.

If you don't love bats, you're actually worthless human garbage that deserves to die young

Fuck off you ugly bitch. No one wants you here other than the desperate beta "males".

*raises paw*

Uhhhh...actually I'm not a beta, I don't categorize myself using letters in the alphabet

Bats the wife & I need a babysitter this Friday night. Can you babysit please?

For long I though it was because of daddy issues, but I know now that all women are attention whores, is it genetic/evolutional?

Elliot????? Are you back?

The invasion is real

Blame society for putting women on a pedestal like they're some special creatures over men. It's how we got fucked so hard into what we're in currently.

She literally has no friends and her therapist told her to find a way to communicate with people. Also she's been here anonymous for years. Seen her cbt pictures and recognize hips.

She's literally me in female form, except my therapist just told me to walk around Chapters

Sure

Found the beta bitch!!!!

Okay and? She has problems, so what? Everybody does. I am supposed to go "OH MY, I FEEL SO BAD NOW" just cause she's a woman?

>he fell for the alpha beta meme

>implying men aren't attentionwhores

Oh?!?!?!? She has the same problems as all the other cunts on Veeky Forums? But let's put her on a pedestal because she has a pussy so she gets a pussy pass right?

Found the triggered. Stay mad nerdlets

No. I'd watch other autistic men who made autistic lifting videos too. Go start one. You'll get a lot of hate. Just like her. Some people starting liking her because she can handle the bants. I give her credit for never deleting comments or anything.

What kind of a crazy person actually gets angry at bats. Take your anti autismo retard pills and chill out, it's just a girl with a youtube channel.

Implying she's not cute as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=8UpoHMlcYJk

bats haters btfo

Holy shit lad. Relax

Bats did you start with texas method already? Keeping track of your lifts?

I like bats, she's cute.

I'll like her less when the internet makes her dead inside.

Bats is trying to deal with her problems by making videos that entertain people. What's wrong with that? If you don't like them, don't watch them.

How is she on a pedestal? People sometimes talk about her videos? Her existence is acknowledged?
If you consider that being on a pedestal, I feel sorry for you, bro.

All people are attention whores if they can get it. If you got praise from the internet from making youtube videos you would do it too. It's just easier for girls because people masterbait while watching them more often. Perhaps hoping someday they will see each other in public and hit it off.

It's not that girls are attention whores, it's that you can't be because you will never get attention, and that upsets you.

I feel you user, I do, but it's time to accept reality.

This. So much this

Beta cuck

I want to see a picture of you. NOW!

Plus she's gotten a lot of hate. Death threats etc like ITT. So there's positives and negatives. She doesn't complain about it.

She looks like she can really plug up a toilet.

I haven't seen any death threats to her, only the robot rage