When did you stop growing taller?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/3y51hx/discussion_by_popular_demand_the_peptide_cycle_i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

around 2009

At age 14. Hit 6'2" back then, though. It's been nine years and I haven't grown an inch, but since 6'2" is the ultimate height it doesn't matter.

I grew fast when I was a kid then my body decided to fuck me over and stop at manlet status

18 yo still growing

18, here's my timeline:

12-13, 2 inches from 5'2" to 5'4"
13-14, 4 inches from 5'4" to 5'8"
14-18, 1 inch/year from 5'8" to 6'

16 or 17

about 16, 5'6

Lmao @ that manlet in the middle

How tall are you?

When I was 18

the guy in the middle is bigger, gravitational lensing messed with the camera

i'm 5'9

Bruh, do you know who he is? The ones at the sides are just giants

not him, but i had the same problem. 5'6 hmu. your 12 year old daughter is going to be taller than me

5'9

>manlet
Nigga wut?

yo no homo how big is your dick

i have a theory about why we're short. i also stopped at 5'9 at 13

6 inches

Around 18 yo i was 1.80

By 20 i was only 1.82 but all my pants felt shorter

Im 24 now, measure 1.82 without shoes, but i feel shorter for some reason, kids these days are getting taller, glad I could enjoy highschool/college as one of the tallest guys

how wide are your shoulders? describe your proportions to me. whats ur facial structure like in terms of virilization

21 and still growing
Grew an inch recently, gf noticed it when I got up and was like "wow when did you get so tall?"

isnt he 7'1 or something? im not familiar with GoT

I'm 6'3 and 18, maybe I've still got a little more to grow. But I don't really care.

Just started college and sometimes I feel a little short walking through the corridors.

how tall r u?

6'0" as of two days ago

probably 18 desu

i don't feel like i've gotten past 5'10. if I am still growing, it's at a retardedly slow pace.

I'm 20, 6'4" and still slowly growing, feels pretty nice.

That's because the inch between 5'11 and 6'0 is more important than any other inch in your height so no wonder your gf noticed like that

>age 14
>5'10, one of the tallest kids

>age 22
>5'10, literal midget

kill me

>tfw 5'11" king of manlets

Does gaining weight make you taller? I'm 130lbs Auschwitz mode.

Maybe an extra inch by 25? I'm 21.

how tall are you?

According to a friend, I grew an inch since the last he saw me and I'm 23

Mfw 5'11 and around 190lbs. It's not the forties, CMON GOTTA EAT BIG

>5'2 at 14
>6'3 at 21

anecdotal evidence doesn't count
99% of people stop growing at age 19

When I've started lifting.

Majority was from about 13 to 14. Continues slowly until about 18 then the last half inch came at maybe 21. I'm working on posture now which gives me about an inch when I stop slouching.

your spine restores it's height after lying down you fucking retard.

I was sat down, and I've always been 5'11" before then

Guess the doctor was right, since my growth plates haven't fused yet I can still get taller

Just 19 6'4, 6'3 on my 18th birthday.

Same. Filled out though

I'm 18 but I feel like I'm still growing.
>~6'1"

hit 6'4" at 16-17 years old.
>tfw still almost manlet-tier.

Why, hello me

6'4 at 17, 150 lbs

let's just say I'd be 9-10/10 if I wasn't a manlet

i'm 22 and i'm 191cm, at 21 i was 190cm and at 20 i was 188cm, in school at 17 i was 182, and before that i was a lot shorter, so i basically just did all my growing at the last minute,

wondering if i'll get another cm before i top off

maybe 19?
from 5'11 to 6 right before uni
guess I got lucky even tho I accepted the fact I was a king of manlets
weird thing was from 16-19 only my legs grew and my torso was long beforehand

18, still growing, 5'11.88"

Will I reach the 6'-6'1" masterrace anytime soon if I OD on SARMs, HGH, Niacin, Calcium pills, and chit?

nigga even if you grew your not going to make it

if you take hgh while still growing your body will stop producing hgh naturally.Be carefull with this.I was wondering the same thing.

Yea I know, HGH is pretty much out of the question anyway, but I heard MK-677 is a good alternative, yes?

Last time I measured I was 181cm, but I measured again now at 28 and I'm about 184cm, so I grew a bit lately

I stopped around 14 I think

I'm 5'7.5"

I see a lot of guys that have made it at this height, so I'm not worried.

was a really late bloomer, stoped growing when I was 20 years at 6'2
18years old at senior highschool year still was 6'0

>MK-677
Havent done much research about MK-677 but I think that it works similarly to HGH.What about IGF1 spraz suplements though?

Hey bruhs.Is this legit?

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/3y51hx/discussion_by_popular_demand_the_peptide_cycle_i/

>21 to 25
Even if that was legit, it'd only work for tall people because they continue growing that long.

lol i'd kill myself i was the manlet in the middle

why would you ever pose for a picture like that?

6' at 12, slowly made my way to 6'1 by 25.

6'3 at 19 do you guys think I will keep growing ?
I've been this height since 18, was 6'2 at 17

i just want to be 6'5

>probably bait

he's the mountain from game of thrones, the guys beside him are over 7 feet

What's the worst: being the tallest of your siblings, but still a manlet; or being the shortest of your siblings, but still a lanklet?

lol depends on height
Id rather be 6-6'4 in a 7 foot family then 5'4 in a 5 foot family

Yeah, but then for your whole life you'd be bullied by your family, at least as the King of the Manlets you'd rule the pack and feel better about yourself.

12 years - 5'1"
15 years - 6'1"
18 years - 6'3"

Stopped growing at 15, 170

At age 25.

Either that or I had shit posture. Not sure that would add 3 inches unless I had really shit posture. Old pics of myself it doesnt look like it was that bad.

Same user
Also Self pity is for losers

Source?

kek!!!!

He's 6" 9 or some shit

>one shot at life
>5'11
Someone just fuck my shit up

Also I've been in that shopping centre he's in, its called kringlan

5'4 at 15
5'5 at 18 :^)

I doubt it. There is really no way to separate whether this was late growth or induced growth.

IMO not worth finding out, as if your growth plates haven't closed, the very same things that are claimed to cause growth in the link coukd just as easily prematurely close your growth plates

somewhere between 17-20, I don't really remember

My facial hair keeps coming in faster and faster though

t. 26

around 14 or 15

>im 5'8

>i have a theory about why we're short. i also stopped at 5'9 at 13

Yo lemme know your theory. 5'10 since 13, 6 inch dick, Pretty good face structure (ie good cheek bones and jaw) but not really great looking.

same, except I stopped at 16 and I'm 24 now

My life was pretty fucked up back then so I don't remember exactly when I stopped growing. I was always small, so I also didn't like to think about it to begin with.

I think I topped out around age 15 or 16. 5'6" manlet for lyfe. Believe it or not, I'm not unhappy with this, because at age 13 I was about 5'2"

how do you deal with people giving you shit for being short

Stopped around 15, hoped to grow to 5'10 at least but was shorted by life. Stopped at 5'8, now since then I've just been filling out a bit. Most of my growth has actually gone into my nose and dick, they both grew huge after puberty. Dick is still growing too, like I'm at 7x5 3/4 and I'm legit afraid it'll get bigger. I already hit the cervix in every woman I fuck and I can't go balls deep anywhere. This shit seriously legitimately sucks.

Bruh all of y'all are bsing desu, unless somehow most of Veeky Forums is in like the 99th percentile of height

You stopped growing at 18 like the rest of us

idk man, how strong are you

when I hit 5'2"

like 16,20 now. im 6,2

>tfw someone reposts your shop

>5'11.88''

You are seriously pathetic man. Invest your energy into other things, like killing yourself

wtf if i was 5'9'' at 13 i probably wouldve been a professional athlete

why even live?

Hey guys , both my parents were late bloomers.My dad finished growing at 21 and my mom got her period when she was 15 yo old.Im 18.5 yo now but I look way younger.Also I have very small hands and feet and even though I look thin I hve much more bodyfat than an average adult.Does that mean that I will grow taller?Im 5.9 btw

Kinda seems weird that the only two ages ever mentioned online are 18 if you stopped normally, 22 if you grew late.

In US, these are two "milestone" years for many fags.

I assume it doesn't sound as weird in other countries, but everytime I see it it looks like somebody just picked the year they finished hs or college.