Body language matters

>body language matters
lmfao
LMFAO
BODY LANGUAGE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I mean... Seriously? Do you ACTUALLY believe this? BODY LANGUAGE? Chad sits in the corner of the room on his phone. Girls think he's mysterious. You do the same and they call the police. Face it, "body language" and "confidence" is just another way of saying GOOD LOOKING.

In fact holy shit just got to the end of your post, you are reddit-tier bluepilled.

>pick up some stoic philosophy
>le women like mature men!
Fucking LOL

Aww, someone's been browsing self improvement forums and /r/TheRedPill!

FUCKING LMAO. Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism", studying hard at college and gymcelling, CHAD spends his LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

Easily the most absurd lie of /r/TheRedPill and other "manosphere" (fucking lmao) forums is how they've convinced themselves that men somehow peak in their 30s or 40s. LMFAO. Men, like women, peak at the age when they LOOK THE BEST, around 20 for men and 16 for women. THAT is the age when they have the perfect balance of hormone levels proportional to YOUTH. Take it from someone who knows, your delusions are BULLSHIT. LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER IF YOU "WORK HARD", LMFAO.

SURE, when you're in your 30s women MAY seek you to fulfill a BETA PROVIDER ROLE, but that's because they KNOW YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Even at that age they STILL lust for Chad's RAW, VIRILE POWER. And believe me, with Tinder and the other apps these days? Even MIDDLE AGED HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 20 year old bad boys. NO AMOUNT of WORK will give you HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME.

kill yourself faggot

Are you the same guy who made those FACEFRAMEHEIGHT threads or is this just an attempt to recreate that magic?

kys

Neck yourself

this post is fucking tragic

kys

he always leave off DICK

nice. i kek'd

I love when HEIGHT FACE FRAME user posts a rant. If you buy into any of this stuff, you deserve to be wherever you end up.

the sad part is, most of OP is true.

If you believe what he says and stop trying, it's already too late for you.

The reality is dedicating countless hours in the gym, build a gymcell body, maybe fuck 1 or 2 subpar bitches if you get lucky.

But if you believe it, and keep trying anyway, you can transcend Chad.

Suga suga how you get so fly?

The reality is dedicating hours to bettering yourself and gaining a sense of achievement, and control over your lot in life.

Only faggots have an external locus of control.

Jesus Christ - you are messed up dude, you really walk around thinking this shit all day?

>That guy that yawns between sets

what's wrong with yawning in between sets

That's some salt you only see from a very self hating fat person.

wah wah wah mummy clean my diapers

I bet you wear basketball shorts to the gym too

Test

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

continue what you're doing op

Can someone post a rolling image?

jokes on u, I exclusively wear speedos to the gym

>Chad sits in the corner of the room on his phone. Girls think he's mysterious. You do the same and they call the police

always gets me

YOU need to fucking DIE, RIGHT NOW!

I started to improve myself 3 years ago (starting with reading all kind of book, improve social skills, lifting, meditating, be more ambitious in my career/studying, dress well, take care of myself...)

I feel a lot more better, both physically and mentally, i went from a virgin with no friends playing vidya all days to someone with multiple circles of friend, i party every week-end, i hang out the week.

I'm going to do flat sharing with 2 gorgeous girls, it's so bullshit, no joke, i said let's flat sharing when i was drunk af just to play with them and they just said "YES LET'S DO IT".

People compliment me on how i improved these last years.

I'm not talking about PUA or "game", i think that shit could work, but you have to practice it. Anyways i don't recommend that, you should just improve yourself, have fun with you and other people, keep going forward, stop looking back and just move on, stop overthinking, a great book that helped me and i recommend : "the power of now" by Eckhart Tolle.

16 is definetly not a girls prime, girls in their 20's are much hotter desu

op thinks he's smart but he's a retard
PS: i fucked your mom op :)))) heheh

is two glasses of wine every night too much?

IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW IN A SHITPOSTING RELATED ACCIDENT,
I WOULDNT GO TO YOUR FUNERAL BECAUSE ID BE HERE SITTING ON A TABLE
∧_∧
( ´∀`)
/ |
/ .|
/ "⌒ヽ |.イ |
__ | .ノ | || |__
. ノく__つ∪∪ \
_((_________\
 ̄ ̄ヽつ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ | | ̄
__________| |
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
WE TRUE TABLE CATS
WE SIT TOGETHER
WE SIT TOGETHER ON A TABLE

Yea

cant this shitty meme just fucking die

>tfw I haven't had time to do laundry yet so I wear bathing shorts (with underwear) to the gym

Seriously best post 10/10 I love you.

20 +/- 4 for most gals.

But at the end of the day, if you love her you love her. Age is nuttin but a number (but not in pedo sense, under 15 is kiddie territory).

I feel like I've finally gotten to look inside of the mind of a person with Autism

Kek

Your sympathetic nervous system engages whenever your body expects physical exertion.

If you are talking to a girl, watch and see if her eyes dilate. There you go, body language.

>someone took time out of their day to type this

>sit in the corner of the room on my phone because autism
>girls have told me I'm mysterious and brooding

So wait is that a good thing? I've always felt it's awkward but it's all I know

Who posts this stuff? Fetishists or social engineers?

These pastas get me every fucking time.

Girls only say that to fit and attractive guys. If you're fat and ugly they'd laugh at your autistic ass

I come off as a tough guy, the alpha male

>mfw only ugly girls have said that to me

d-does it still count user?

Poor bait, lmao/10