Gym Bully wut do?

Im curious how others would of handled this situation.

At gym doing weighted pull-ups and guy working out next to me doing cable shit gets under the pullup bars and tells me to go lift in the machine area like wut? I tell him Im here and hes there and hes like are you sure about that and Im like yeah. He goes what are you going to do about it? More to the story just curious how you would handle a welterweight 6ft tall pretty boy at the gym at 1am? Keep in mind hes in your way so you can't just ignore him and do your workout which is what I would of done if it was possible.

you got btfo

Tell the full story first.

Try to be objective with him about Im here your there he says what you gonna do about it so I say lets take it outside. He says ok but doesn't go anywhere so I know hes a fraud tough guy where as me first time I did time was for hitting a cop; we're two different people. I look like a maniac who has been locked up a lot which is accurate. I then call him a pretty little bitch! Next thing you know Im snarling at him like Im gonna eat his face and he then acts all innocent I think cause thats when the employee showed up. Little bitch then says Im gonna call the cops and I say good lets call the cops! Employee says in these situations someone has to leave and I will murder this bitch before he punks me and makes me not have a place to lift. He eventually says he'll leave but he wants to file a complaint. I say I do too and try to walk with them; he then says he doesn't feel safe, employee asks me to stay. He then says I won't be bullied and I say you started it!

What am I suppose to do? Attack him then get banned from the 24 hour gym I need and go to jail for some pussy trying to pick on me?

I would have kept lifting and if he did anything I'd go to management and have them kick him out

I kekd

Thats why I said he stood under the bar so I couldn't do the workout I was doing. I would of done that but he was in my way and being like what you gonna do about it.

Are you saying you would of did what he said and lifted somewhere else besides what you were doing and mess up your routine?

tell him to fuck off and hope he does so i dont get kicked out for hurting him

are you in us and a? irl i would have trolled you and told you he called you a faggot lel

Hey faggot that was me.
Fuck your pullups. Adding 10 pounds to your belt is hardly weighted pullups.
Dont ever lift at my fucking gym again.

But seriously, you could of "told on him," but i think gym staff kind of depends on their patrons as being adults. Honestly i dont know, im homegym.

I think the absolute BEST response would have been to just quit, move on to next muscle group, and come back to it later. There really no reason to cause a confrontation. I dont think it makes you alpha to confront or beta to back down. Your personal safety wasnt at risk, it wasnt like you were cucking to spare a fight or anything.

Just because you lift doesnt mean you have to be hard.

The ONLY down side to "being a beta faggot" is now that individual might think he can shove you out of anything whenever he wants, and i can tell you if it happens again, its because he knows he can.

If it happens again, you HAVE to do something, or you ARE a faggot. Dont let happen again. He was just an asshole, but if happens again, its bullying.

And anyone who allows themself to be bullied is pathetic.

If it happens again, straight up challenge him. Whats the worse thatll happen?
>he doesnt back down
>he beats your ass
>he leaves you alone

Also keep in mind behaviors that could threaten your membership, or possibly trouble with police.

Sorry im so autistic.

Like, subscribe, and share my blog.
Peace guys, love you.

It was 50 lbs had just 1 set of 4 left that would literally take less than 10 seconds.

Tell him to get the fuck out of your way with his faggoty ass (calling him a fag in one way or another is crucial). If he doesnt move you spit in his face and ask if he wants to throw down.

Worst case scenario he kicks your ass but at least you have your dignity.

Never even thought about spitting in his face! It's more subtle but on par with throwing a punch.

Drop the weights on his feet. Best case scenario you'll fuck him up for life.

>would of
>of

please an hero

I still don't get it. Im all bout dat dere there their they're but literally have no idea whats wrong with would of lulz.

Fuck yes I should of done that!

>6' welterweight
Kek
You can't manhandle a fifteen year old?

It works because it avoids being the first to throw a punch, which can get you in a lot of trouble and always makes you look like the bad guy (even tho he deserved it), while still showing you have no problem confronting him. Honestly it doesn't even have to be in his face, just spitting on his shoes or clothes might be even better.

>"Fuck off mate. I don't want to see your dick."

Real loud.

Wait til he's lying down to do bench and holding a bar. Then sneak up and bash his face in with a 30lb dumbbell.