OHP

>OHP

fuck OHP. Push press is way more fun

>if I pass this set I have add another 10lbs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Bench press

OHP is about the only upperbody lift I do and even that is such a chore.

Squats, deadlifts and powercleans is about all I do

>go from 105x5 OHP to 135x5 in one year
>+30lbs
>225x5 DL to 375x5 DL in one year
>+130lbs
>ffs
>185x5 to 235x5 BP

Post physique

Just finished OHP and fuck i love it but it hurts so much.

No. It's shit.

Bordering on t-rex mode.

That's cus you only do one upperbody lift you fucking retard

No way I did not know that!

I honestly don't care. Doing upper body is the most boring thing in the entire world. I get plenty of back work and trap/arm work from cleans and deadlift pulls.

Hahahaa, wtf is wrong with you, curls and bench press are the most fun lifts, you're not actually telling me you enjoy squats?

>bench
>most fun
It's the missionary position of lifting

I don't like curls. Doesn't feel like I'm accomplishing anything.

I don't like lying on my back when lifting.

I enjoy squats more than either of the aforementioned lifts. My favorite lifts are the front squat and power clean.

As if squatting is reverse cowboy, is bench is missionary then deadlift is just sticking your dick in and leaving it there

>It's the missionary position of lifting

LMFAO I do like benching, but doing curls is boring as fuck

Deadlift is the most fun of all lifts! I can think of very few activities that make me feel as focused and powerful as DL'ing. I had to include a fuckton of farmers walks in my routine to curb the urge to deadlift every training session. It's like having a buttsex threesome with two Veeky Forums babes!

deadlifts is like putting her legs behind your back and just burying your dick as deep as you can inside her.

>you either hit the cervix or you don't, you can't hide your dick size you either got it or you don't

OHP is godtier. Watch 3 press fixes to fix all your complaints. Also clean the weight off the ground.

If a 88 comes after this i will slapbox rich piana while shouting DALE!DALE! over and over again.

I don't clean them. I deadlift them, then hang clean the weight to my shoulders.

and a tip to you as well good sir

Idiots, seated cable rows are the most fun exercise of them all. Bench/squat/curls are all boring af.

>implying vanilla sex isn't the greatest of all.
>implying you don't enjoy ego lifting on bench.

Most boring lifts are lateral raises and pendlay rows with 5 sets and a lot of rest time.

>Anything involving cables

>im too small and weak to activate specific muscle groups and maintain tension on them while using cables
t.dyel

Please mean KG or else you wasted a full year from training.
Go from 45x5 OHP to 150x5
>+105lbs
Go from 65x5 Bench to 205x5
>+140
> 135lbx5 deadlift to 385x5
>+250
I also lost 70 lbs with in that year as well.

This.
Normies need to get the fuck out.

Fuck is wrong with missionary?

Don't you mean
>the Press

>tfw hit 155 for six reps on OHP last week
>tfw first "advanced" lift
>tfw joocy shoulders