I got a stationary bike and I used it for the first time today and holy fucking shit my taint hurts...

I got a stationary bike and I used it for the first time today and holy fucking shit my taint hurts. I planned to use it while I watch my tv shows so it would be about 45 minutes of it but I only managed to make it to 20 minutes and my crotch is sore and throbbing. How do other people do this? Do I just lose feeling down there after a while?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B005OU4E1M/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

??? What the fuck
Do stationary bikes work different from normal bikes? I've never experienced this in all my riding years.

Maybe stand on the bike? Can pedal faster anyway.

They also make padded cycling shorts, but thats stupid for a fake bike.

it's just uncomfortable especially if you've never done it before. try standing up to pedal for a while every few minutes to take the pressure off, and if it persists for a few weeks you can look into getting a different seat

The seat is too high.

lmao google "how to adjust a seat on a bike"

protip: arched back does nothing for aerodynamic, muscular or endurance performance, so you need to have a straight posture, dont copy cyclist fags who swear on rounding their back for several hours.

Complete shite.

stationary bikes aren't as ergonomically friendly as actual bikes. and even then it takes some time to get used to the position.

give it a week or 2 and you'll be fine

just wait a little, this also happens with regular bikes
make sure you get at least two days rest before the second session, after two weeks you will be fine

what? of course being aerodynamic makes you go faster but if your ridding to lose weight or stay fit you don't need to tuck and it can hurt your back if your new.

They function differently. You can't stand on them. The peddels are further forward like a kiddy tryke, on the 'wheel'. The seat has a larger butt area to match this.

/n/ here
>Spinning bike or 'exercise bike'?
>Saddle hard or soft?
>Did you bum/lower back move in any way while seated?

If you answered spinning, hard and no, then it's just adaption phase.

If it's an exercise bike, change equipment, you're wasting your time.
If it's a soft saddle, it will always hurt.
If your lower back or bum is moving in the saddle, you're seat is probably too low or you have terrible techniue on too high a resistance.

not on a stationary bike it doesn't. you're inside dickhead.

make sure the position is set up correctly and buy some padded shorts

Recumbent bikes are more comfortable.

And more expensive

Got mine for $130 on amazon.

amazon.com/gp/product/B005OU4E1M/

You americans can buy everything for cheap

Except fucking education

not medicine

The ones at my gym have armrests. I'm never sure what to do with my hands.

Also the levels only go to 20? It's still too easy to pedal.

yeah but like who cares man

have you tried exercise pedals? you can just use a regular chair with them. they can be really cheap (~$60 USD), though pic related is $300

been thinking of get one for cardio cause jogging hurts my knees

Why do Americans call it a taint, it sounds weird, try calling it a Gooch it sounds much filthier.

Lol there's was gang in england near where I used to work called the Gooch gang or some shit

We use both. Tbh I thought taint meant asshole for the longest time

>See girls on bikes
>Can't help but think "Just a little sniff"

learn about bike fit and go to /n/ for hints