Besides being a sick cunt. Do you have any other hobbies or traits that compliment your good body?

Besides being a sick cunt. Do you have any other hobbies or traits that compliment your good body?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1G5vChTgv3i
vocaroo.com/i/s0c60gsoknM8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a good body. All I have are other characteristics and traits.

I love music and film and reading ("the arts" in general). I'm well educated and well cultured. I like cycling a lot.

I brew mead

I'm a cinephile and I also draw as a hobby.

Scuba diving, bow hunting, gun hunting, brewing beer and moonshining.
I'm also fond of cigars and old shaving equipment, but I wouldn't really call it a hobby.
I also love cooking and prepping food (last year I vacuum-packed 20 kilos of cod cheeks and 12 kilos of pork ribs, this year I'm hoping to double that, see about growing some broccoli, and then there's the matter of 30 kilos of whale meat I traded a box of wine for). Oh, and reading, but as some user will surely be by to post, it's not so much a hobby as something you should do.

read really pretentious literature, but I've learned to try to hide my power level

decent at bass and shit at guitar, but it's fun

working on a civil engineering degree

volunteer as a teacher at an ESL school

fucking love backpacking and hiking

Been boxing for 7 years and I'm into tripping on LSD and Psilocybin.

I'm a pretty awesome guy to be honest.

i play CS:S with pump shotgun/deagle exclusively

ESL?

Working on cars
Making music
Black belt jujitsu

I'm a butcher and fish monger, I have played guitar for 9 years since I was 12, and I'm decent at cooking meats (comes with the butcher job).
We all g-gunna make it b-brahs

Salsa
Still manage to not get girls
Fuck me

i do Archery, shows off my arms and back under tension i guess, that's pretty much it

English as a Second Language.
Lots of Somalians, Koreans, Mexicans, Latin Americans in general, and Iraqis. And then a smattering of pretty much every other country. People who escaped shit holes to come and make a better life for themselves make me feel like such a spoiled brat.

What's being a black belt like?

What's your favorite movie m8
mines werckmeister harmoniak

damn, black belt, how long did that take you? 8 years?

>whale meat

Iceland?

not him but heres my 3x3 senpai

/fit X tv/ master race

Titles?

us go home
berlin horse
colossal youth

i...dreaming
mr thankyou
landscape suicide

a matter of life and death
julien donkey boy
the green ray

you got one?

for u x

Do you have any qualifications for this?

Does the school have a learning plan you follow?

I want to teach.

I dont care what

I like browsing /pol/

Cooking, baking, learning about different cuisines
Learning languages
Making glassware
I like hiking and camping at home and abroad

masturbating furiously

I do MMA so I guess my musklys are always a bit tensed making me look a bit more aesthetic.

vocaroo.com/i/s1G5vChTgv3i

They have black people in Britain?

The ones I tell people about:

>Flying planes
>Hunting and Fishing
>Playing Piano

What I don't mention
>Vidya
>Fedora-tier existentialism thinking. I will lay on my bed for hours in complete silence and just think.

Don't ever make it, my dudes. Once you made it you realize how vapid cunts are, and once you've made it your identity is now "the buff guy" and that's all you will be. People will perceive you as a meat head, regardless of how intellectual you are or you can pretend to be.

vocaroo.com/i/s0c60gsoknM8

long/short boarding.