What can we do to bring awareness to the lordosis epidemic many women in the fitness world are facing?

What can we do to bring awareness to the lordosis epidemic many women in the fitness world are facing?

I want to lick all the way up from her tailbone to her cervical vertebrate.

What is lordosis and why sould it interest me?

lordosis is kyphosis of the endorphins

I don't see the problem famalam

Are you gay?

> that reply
y-you too...

Kek

It's an abnormal curvature of the spine. Causes your lower back to poke out like you're trying to show off your ass.

OP is making a clever joke

It's a Sheldon tier joke; OP should get himself checked for autism.

It can cause spinal injury. It's not proper posture.

>I'm uneducated, so you must be autistic!

The brain's a muscle too user, work it.

>Inb4 some mentions that it technically isn't a muscle but only behaves like one

In all seriousness, a lot of women do have lordosis.

Yea, from me (((from fucking) sexually) with my penis)

Who is the girl?

cuz your dick has lordosis?

>lordosis epidemic
he thinks women with ass are doing this.

And it's bad because?

You bet your sweet ass it does
My dick makes Nixon look like Mother Teresa

Deformities are bad. And so are push up bras. And makeup.

Well you're no fun

"Fuck me posture" is not a deformity you sick philistine.
It is a wonder and beauty that is obviously beyond the capabilities of someone with such a small mind to comprehend.
You sicken me.

Kek

Thanks for clearing that up

What? Lordosis is not the same as """lordosis""" as seen on Instagram.

It's only lordosis if they're not doing it on purpose

Nothing. I've tried and women are just in denial about their bodies.

1/2

Didn't pressure it after tiff. I was as tactful as possible but you can't force people to change

Wrong picture but that's also related
2/2

That wasn't very tactful desu

It wasn't untactful. Covering it up in half truths and "you're perfect the way you are"s doesn't change the point of what I was saying

No good deed goes unpunished.

I don't give unsolicited advise anymore, especially not to women.

I wouldn't have normally but we're reasonably close friends (dated years ago)

You're a fag.
I don't mean that in the LOL TIS MERELY A JEST IN GOOD FUN EVERYONE IS A FAG HERE
I mean that in a you like penises in and around your orifices kind of way.
And I don't say that lightly, cause a nephew of mine and friend of the family are both gay as fuck.

(You)

no worries my dick will break her back out long before her posture.

... doesn't really behave like a muscle at all.

Women naturally have more curvature in the lumbar region than men. Problem with ig fitness chicks is they exaggerate it and try to get people to confuse their lower back with their ass

kek'd hard

Your brain is made of nerve tissue, not muscle fibres

The one important post

Rachel Scheer, to end this thread already.

Girl i dated who was also into fitness once got mad at me for basically saying "We can achieve our goals together!!" and being encouraging because it meant she wasnt good enough or sumshit

Doing this doesn't cause lordosis, nor does it imply they have lordosis. Somebody with hyperlordosis cannot simply stand up straight and look normal it usually takes a month of consistent stretching to fix it.

I had hyper lordosis and after fixing I gained an inch, so clearly it isn't something you can emulate or fix by simply standing up straighter.

As long as its not causing pain or interfering in certain exercises, it's not really a problem. I've read athletes often have a bit of APT and other shit like this because it can help with performance...something to do with being a better position to active the glutes.

But our bodies like to maintain a degree of homeostasis, they don't like change. Force fixing your posture could potentially cause discomfort that you wouldn't have had if you didn't try to fix it.

>Rachel Scheer
ehh, looks better in OP's pic

Rachel Scheer fambino

I told my sister that she did this and we had an hour long argument that she gave up on and changed the subject. Women refuse to admit that they're wrong.